UMEF to lease aircraft from GPEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UMEF to lease aircraft from GPEO

Post  Spartan on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:01 pm

We are leasing 2 EF2000s, several B1s and B52s, and 2 B2s from Guam.

In return, GPEO is getting $3.5 billion worth of supplies to Iran and Africa. Along with that, UMEF is leasing GPEO fighter air travel unrestriceed throughout UMEF territory with the exception of LLBG and LLNV
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Re: UMEF to lease aircraft from GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:54 pm

What gives you the right to take things with out getting the ok by the GPEO, return the craft you have stoles and then come to the negotiating table next time, or GPEO will have justification to retreave all of the GPEO posetions, and Israel does not have F-22's in the real world, it is a future possibility, and in this VR World Israel does not have them unless Killer some how made an agreement with a faction and had them over there.

There is a difference between negotiating and taking, GPEO did not autorize any release of craft to the UMEF. Note: that to build advanced craft you must do research for it, and it takes time, try to keep things as acurate and factful as possible, that means real time and weather on ops and construction times. Examine the real world and find out how long it would take to build things, and what factories are in the real world that might already be up to use a guide from.
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Israel has/had 2 test F22s. I didn't. All craft, you said, and I quote, "Your new VM can borrow a few planes to help take you new teritory, and you have permission to use Iraq as a temporary staging area"

All other craft were siezed from the IAF and IDF. All craft will be returned asap, however, one EF2000 will stay for testing, but will be returned withing a month.

Also, in response to your
Examine the real world and find out how long it would take to build things, and what factories are in the real world that might already be up to use a guide from.

Israel, in the real world, is on the cutting edge of defense technology, only beaten by the US. Israel, though small, has the capability to sustain a modern, and futuristic, defense system. Factories are there, and the IDC is leasing factories in all of our regions. Just because we are new, does not mean we do not have advanced technology.
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:39 am

Spartan wrote:Israel has/had 2 test F22s. I didn't. All craft, you said, and I quote, "Your new VM can borrow a few planes to help take you new teritory, and you have permission to use Iraq as a temporary staging area"

I do not remember ever saying that, you are gona have to refresh me memory, we aresupose to negotiate which ones, not you taking which ever ones you want, I might have said something along the lines of a possibility of you guys using Iraq, but if you guys are starting up ifrom Israel then ya dun't need to stage anything from Iraq, and get me that site that says Israel gots our F-22's, I know Israel has no US F-22's, that would be breaking contracts. The F-22 was only built for the USA. You find me a pic of a F-22 with Isreali paint on it then I will believe it.
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Do you ACTUALLY belive everything you see on the web? My soucre is not a website, nor are their any pictures, becauses it is semi-classified.
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top