GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bassace asking to be re-activated to cargo

2 posters

Go down

Bassace asking to be re-activated to cargo Empty Bassace asking to be re-activated to cargo

Post  bassace08 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 pm

If you will have me i'd like to come back. As previously posted been gone due to college classes, ex-girlfriend, ect.

bassace08

Back to top Go down

Bassace asking to be re-activated to cargo Empty Re: Bassace asking to be re-activated to cargo

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:35 pm

bassace08 wrote:If you will have me i'd like to come back. As previously posted been gone due to college classes, ex-girlfriend, ect.

Yo, if you can write up a list of things recruits might need to know before combat action flights then you gota job, and your Community 'Black Card' lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Bassace asking to be re-activated to cargo Empty Re: Bassace asking to be re-activated to cargo

Post  bassace08 Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:
bassace08 wrote:If you will have me i'd like to come back. As previously posted been gone due to college classes, ex-girlfriend, ect.

Yo, if you can write up a list of things recruits might need to know before combat action flights then you got a job, and your Community 'Black Card' lol.

Off the top of my head

1. Combat/Short Runway Landings and Take-off (Scar Creek sized or smaller)
2. Emergency Procedures ( Engine Failure, Engine fires, ect, ect.)
3. Proper Ground Procedures (Taxing, parking, ect.)

bassace08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down