To set the record straight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To set the record straight

Post  Spartan on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Yes, I orchestrated th eventual downfall of GPEO
Yes, I provided massive intel to the enemies of GPEO
Yes, I did steal Dragnoxz's EF2000 one time (lol)
Yes, I did return it.
No, I do not hate GPEO
No, I do not want to continue a war.

Ok, I betrayed GPEO, but I was pushed into it by ACC, and other VM leaders and members. It made GPEO look the bad guy, and I thought they were.

Then came the day of attack. The FSXCG spearheaded the attack. I went to "help" GPEO. They gave a me an unclear bombing mission. My FSX "crashed" and I came back. I spawned in Kuwait, with several other WDF members. I, alone destoyed OIAJ, while they took Iraq up to Baghdad. I was shot down after destoying a major international airport outside of Tehran.

The reason Operation Downfall failed was because, my subordinates could not handle their jobs and argued when they were shot down. I was shot down 3 times. It was supposed to be a massive attack where GPEO could not defend it all... and it was foolproof. We moved it upAN ENTIRE WEEK because the FSXCG was antzy. WDF was to attack Middle East, Indonesia, and Florida in quick succesion.

Because of my GPEO training, I was the only one that accomplished my mission. I am no longer affiliated with WDF. I am UMEF again, and our policy has changed in favor of GPEO. WDF Has not surrendered, and UMEF is not at war with GPEO. WDF is the enemy.

I am hereby requesting reinstatement as a bomber pilot in GPEO so that in the new Virtual World, I, and my VM may prosper. These events were a result of international pressure, and somethin to do. At the same time, I request that GPEO finish the job. Take ALL wdf Territory (Moscow and New Zealand, and Iraq.) UMEF will fund, and by fund I mean give the resources for the repair and rebuilding of OIAJ and that INt'l airport. I do, however, want Kuwait back.

The enemies: VMC, WDF, and FSXCG.
The allies: UMEF, GPEO, DRA, UCFS

General Chief of Staff, United Middle Eastern Forces,
Spartacus
Former GPEO 2nd in command, Bombers

EDIT- Along with this, I am bending the rules for the new VR World by asking for any help I can get, for leadership and pilots. There is another war brewing, and my VM will prolly interefere with it. Talk to me on skype for details.

www.intcomnet.forumotion.net
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Re: To set the record straight

Post  nlairforce on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am

spartan, i have a few things to say.
First: We will have you back because we have the "Freedom" thought all in of us. That will not guarantee our confidence on you, you will have to regain that, at least for me.
Second, you persuaded me to get in "your" VW, first, a VW isnt owned by someone, you will have to share it with other VM's, and second about persuading me, is that you wanted GPEO to fall apart.
Third, you wouldn't let Dragnoxz in the other VW, not that he would want to be there but you still declined it. You even said that anyone of GPEO could come, except Dragnoxz, and anyone who would do that would be treated like you.
You can still come, but dont think we would welcome you. If it was my VM, i would bann you, not for ever, but so u could show me how much you want this.

Thats all.
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 pm

nlairforce wrote:spartan, i have a few things to say.
First: We will have you back because we have the "Freedom" thought all in of us. That will not guarantee our confidence on you, you will have to regain that, at least for me.
Second, you persuaded me to get in "your" VW, first, a VW isnt owned by someone, you will have to share it with other VM's, and second about persuading me, is that you wanted GPEO to fall apart.
Third, you wouldn't let Dragnoxz in the other VW, not that he would want to be there but you still declined it. You even said that anyone of GPEO could come, except Dragnoxz, and anyone who would do that would be treated like you.
You can still come, but dont think we would welcome you. If it was my VM, i would bann you, not for ever, but so u could show me how much you want this.

Thats all.

Im not totally sure what you are sayin here
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 am

Spartan wrote:
nlairforce wrote:spartan, i have a few things to say.

Thats all.

Im not totally sure what you are sayin here

Well, is some ways or another he might be saying that you are free to stay or go because this is 'true freedom of choise' but you might not feel like part of the team. The difference between the VR-World we are in and that false one you all created is showing its example of the difference of freedom and control. In this VR-World no one can bann another faction or person, like everyone in that other VR-World, the only way to win is through the VM war fare system, not a group of VM's or individuals that say no; there is no UN capable of voting a nation or faction out, even in the real world because if the UN wanted a faction out they would take them on in a conflict, or politically. If everyone wants a VM out they will fight to get them out, or mentally persuade them into leaving.

Personally I think you just realized that the GPEO is indeed one of the most elite factions with the best training, and you might have gotten yourself into a situation on that other VR-World. Now you seek GPEO training so that you can try to train your members in the GPEO style of training inorder to be victorius in that VR-World. If that is true I feel that once you are trained you will leave GPEO and take the training with you to that false, coppied/stolen Idea of a VR-World. If that is true then that would only confirm what we suspect.

If you want training you will have to wait, because it is up to instructors wether or not if they want to train someone, and I don't think anyone would after what you have tried to do. If this were real life you would be shot on sight if you took a Bomber, back stabbed your nation and bombed civilians and important military bases, assisting in the failed orchastration of trying to brieng the down fall of a Freedom Fighting Group, and batraying your friends and most of all freedom.

Though I do understand why you might have wanted to kick off a war, to cause excitment, but after losing to leave to another VR-World, one that was coppied from this one, all that is written about the VR-World system stolen and posted on that other site, and to persuade all other faction to rule that VR-World with out GPEO and UCGS in the way is the absolute desplay of a lack of Honor, and you have the nerve to judge me as a person and in a personal manner, not related to the VR-World or GPEO to call me Ignorant, when in 'Fact' I have not desplayed Ignorance. If you would do something for me, look up three words ('Ignorant' 'Honor' and 'Closed-Mind').

Though my spelling may not be perfict, that does not mean Ignorance, or that I am dumb, my last 'Rant' post can explain my feelings toward that. It is those who are Ignorant and Dumb who don't get the message in the writing that is written, thouhg I don't mind being corrected because it helps to be corrected sometimes.

In closing, I can not nor can anyone else but you kick or bann you from GPEO, though everyone in GPEO can ignore you, making you feel un-welcome in GPEO, you are 'Free' to stay or go, no one is preventing you from being a member; just don't expect us all to bend over in any direction to train you right on the spot. You will have to earn everyones respect. I mean if you declared war on us using another force you made then surrendered and came back that might be a different story, but for personal bashing and attempting to recruit everyone into that stolen coppy of the VR-World and bribing to get everyone to join it is totally disrespectful.

Leaving and making another false cppy of a VR-World, and making it so everyone in that one automatically has everything, and accusing GPEO for restricting the growth of other factions using the UCGS, to leave using that as an excuse ? GPEO Earned every bit of land it has over a long time, the UCGS is the Community in which GPEO defends, if you put it into perspective Almost everything in UCGS colors once was GPEO Teritory, or past GPEO members requested it to be, in the event that a faction of those nations would start up. In a way you can consider UCGS the Nation in which the GPEO is its military, but GPEO is an Organization, and the UCGS is a free community mixing the good of Communism and Democracy together to make the best system. Taking the 'What Desision to make' and turning it into 'Calculating what is the best desision to make' Like a calculator, it comes up with the best desisions, arriving to desisions through scientifc methods. It is not a person being voted in to make desisions based on their oppinions, it is everyone working together to arrive at the most nessisary desisions that help in the best ways possible.

So there you have it, or some of it. It is easy to see the bad in others, but the most dificult thing to do is face ourself, our soul, our conciousness. Because we are afraid to see the badness in ourself. Once we face and judge ourself, then we will have no need to worry about what others will say to us because we will be prepared for it and will be ableto admit and say ('Yea I am a FUCK, so, I am not perfict and everyone makes mistakes, look to yourself and find out your improfections before judging other, you FUCK !), in words that I might say, lol.

Though I have already forgiven for the personal things you have spoken of me (The saying you hate me part, judging me, condemning me, calling me ignorant, etc.), though many have not. Though I will not make taining you my first prioraty, I do have others to train, things to write, to studdy for my educatuon on line, to also continue to search for work (though no luck so far). I just hope you can forgive me for the many astroides I sent to the other VR-World, for the STTN that came from "THE MP" has arrives to your VR-World with orders, lol ! (Kiding).

By By !
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:48 am

i meant spart, that what drag said about you may join cuz its all freedom here, but dont expect us to welcome you back for ur wonderfull deeds. You will have to prove yourself before we trust you again, and it isnt done by a little bit flying. you will need everyones trust separately, and dont think they will do that easily after what you have done.
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Once again, I voted for GPEO to be invited, and even before the UN Summit, I invited GPEO to come. A certain person inpolitely declined [Killer] (cough).

I never really was against GPEO itself, but UCGS I had a problem with. If it was GPEO defended territory, y not call it GPEO? And what nation in this world would give up weapons, currecy, etc. There is no way even the Soviets and the Nazis could do that. Not even Obama can do it. If you get a nation to do that, then I will happily be proven wrong. I like the GPEO concept, just not the UCGS policy.
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:36 am

you dont get it. It was wrong what you did, and we wont just forget it. when you play with fire you will have to sit on the blisters.
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:20 am

nlairforce wrote:you dont get it. It was wrong what you did, and we wont just forget it. when you play with fire you will have to sit on the blisters.

LOL lol! When you play with fire you will have to st on the blisters, cuz when you play with fire you burn your ass and you will have to sit on blisters, lol ! That is do fukin funny. Though it makes sense ! lol!
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 pm

"We moved it upAN ENTIRE WEEK because the FSXCG was antzy."

yeah while you were basically taunting the GPEO. they were about to see right through the plan. yes, I wouldve preferred to have waited that extra week, but it was clear that peace would not remain that long.
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaster_7h3_1337 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Spartan wrote:Yes, I orchestrated th eventual downfall of GPEO
Yes, I provided massive intel to the enemies of GPEO
Yes, I did steal Dragnoxz's EF2000 one time (lol)
Yes, I did return it.
No, I do not hate GPEO
No, I do not want to continue a war.

Ok, I betrayed GPEO, but I was pushed into it by ACC, and other VM leaders and members. It made GPEO look the bad guy, and I thought they were.

Then came the day of attack. The FSXCG spearheaded the attack. I went to "help" GPEO. They gave a me an unclear bombing mission. My FSX "crashed" and I came back. I spawned in Kuwait, with several other WDF members. I, alone destoyed OIAJ, while they took Iraq up to Baghdad. I was shot down after destoying a major international airport outside of Tehran.

The reason Operation Downfall failed was because, my subordinates could not handle their jobs and argued when they were shot down. I was shot down 3 times. It was supposed to be a massive attack where GPEO could not defend it all... and it was foolproof. We moved it upAN ENTIRE WEEK because the FSXCG was antzy. WDF was to attack Middle East, Indonesia, and Florida in quick succesion.

Because of my GPEO training, I was the only one that accomplished my mission. I am no longer affiliated with WDF. I am UMEF again, and our policy has changed in favor of GPEO. WDF Has not surrendered, and UMEF is not at war with GPEO. WDF is the enemy.

I am hereby requesting reinstatement as a bomber pilot in GPEO so that in the new Virtual World, I, and my VM may prosper. These events were a result of international pressure, and somethin to do. At the same time, I request that GPEO finish the job. Take ALL wdf Territory (Moscow and New Zealand, and Iraq.) UMEF will fund, and by fund I mean give the resources for the repair and rebuilding of OIAJ and that INt'l airport. I do, however, want Kuwait back.

The enemies: VMC, WDF, and FSXCG.
The allies: UMEF, GPEO, DRA, UCFS

General Chief of Staff, United Middle Eastern Forces,
Spartacus
Former GPEO 2nd in command, Bombers

EDIT- Along with this, I am bending the rules for the new VR World by asking for any help I can get, for leadership and pilots. There is another war brewing, and my VM will prolly interefere with it. Talk to me on skype for details.

www.intcomnet.forumotion.net

yes, yes, please let our spy back in

Jaster_7h3_1337

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:45 pm

we beg of you. Twisted Evil
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content