GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all due respect

5 posters

Go down

With all due respect Empty With all due respect

Post  Spartan Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 pm

I would like to finish my fighter training
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

With all due respect Empty Re: With all due respect

Post  nlairforce Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 am

prove yourself worthy traitor, then i shall reconsider your request.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Shall i elaborate a little more. Spartacus you dicklickin traitor. Why the hell would we train someone who went behind our backs and all of GPEO, and his friends to take down GPEO. You worked with fuckin corsi for peets sake! Honestly just go away to your own virtual world. We are just fine without you. fuckin traitor.
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Killer wrote:Shall i elaborate a little more. Spartacus you dicklickin traitor. Why the hell would we train someone who went behind our backs and all of GPEO, and his friends to take down GPEO. You worked with fuckin corsi for peets sake! Honestly just go away to your own virtual world. We are just fine without you. fuckin traitor.

Why did you let NOs22 back in? Was he not a traitor? If you don't let me back in, I respect that, but There are already former traitors in your midst.

Why do I want back in? I need the training and experience for my VM in the new VR world, (which is a whole lot better than this) Wouldyou seriously think I put in several hundred hours in to GPEO to betray them? No. I betrayed because there was nothing intresting going on, and I didn't even consider it until way after I met Corsi, and merged with Wild Card.

I kno I said shit before, and I had a lot of virtual stress on me at the time. Plus, Operation Rollfield, test pilot operations planner, and hell, even AWACS at one point, just to name a few of the roles I was in GPEO.

Its also nice to be on the winning side in a war.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Tell you what we will train you (wait killer dont strangel me yet) IF you let us in your Virtual World we will abid by your virtual worlds' rules and way that planes and troops are made and we will build new sats and everything that we must rebuild in your VR. We will train you only if that. That is our only condition
Dragonoxz Please Approve.

EDIT: the areas that i am interested in are as follows: Russia (all of it) , Alaska, Mexico, China, France, Italy, Great Britian, Republic of Germany, Guam, Arizona, Colorado, Create, MY COUNRTY "CUBA" lol JK but yes include cuba, Montana, Colombia, Venezula,and Guatemala.
These are the ones we take intrest in and Yes i looked at your map.

Last edited by Coolman2007Gold on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding countries)
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:26 am

Coolman2007Gold wrote:Tell you what we will train you (wait killer dont strangel me yet) IF you let us in your Virtual World we will abid by your virtual worlds' rules and way that planes and troops are made and we will build new sats and everything that we must rebuild in your VR. We will train you only if that. That is our only condition

EDIT: the areas that i am interested in are as follows: Russia (all of it) , Alaska, Mexico, China, France, Italy, Great Britian, Republic of Germany, Guam, Arizona, Colorado, Create, MY COUNRTY "CUBA" lol JK but yes include cuba, Montana, Colombia, Venezula,and Guatemala.

It would be nice for them to come back to the origonal VR-World, and to ether surrender, or atleast start off as we did, from basically nothing. 3 Fighters, one Bomber, and an AWACS (REMEMBER ?) From Guam, Singapore, Evacuation from the FSXF Heled USA, and some small Islands in the Pacific, we started. We lost 2 Fighters, and the one we had left took out the oposition in Guam, (Come to think of it I think we started by a Carrier, using an F-18 and F-14, with a bit of help from Trinity's F-16. I think out Carrier was off the coast of Guam, when FSXF used Guam to attack us, but I think after FSXF iAssualted us we took Guam, duno !?). Ether way we started with Midway being out primary homeland Island. But why would we just throw away all th eyears of historical documents to join their VR-World, and idea that they COPPIED and STOLE from us !? I mean the VR-World we operate on is the Only legit FSX VR-World, there cant be another, because it would cause too much confusion. A new GPEO site would have to be made, or a whole nother faction all together. It all should be faction to faction, "THE MAP" style is getting out of FSX it looks like. Because "THE MAP" is not meant for FSX, only th ecombat scenarios for locations, using real time and weather. "THE MAP" is the political game, the VM is the flight group and FSX is the place of location where we do the simulated battle and count out the outcome of the air battle. Kills are just one of the personal pilots score records, same bombings as well, hours of flight time might also be counted, but it is all for pilots records. There are several levels of Virtual Reality in this type of Virtual System, ("THE MAP" which is the political part; The Virtual Military Faction, in which are the air forces of each individual factions; and the idividual pilot of each faction, which all have the oppertunity of becoming popular hot shots, like NOS.22.BLUS). Now do you get it ? It is better to stay on one VR-World, to make the best of it, to write short stories, to have fun, etc. So what if they may think they cant expand, then they use force, or use the land they have to the fullest potential. This war could be going on for a long time, combat patrols along borders and dog fights can be happining all the time, all we got to do is set them all up, a 24/7 session, Killer might have one up one day and then dayly flights can be done, both training, and patrols. War time invasions or bombings can be done daily as well. There is only the limit to imagination.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:53 am

Dragnoxz wrote:
Coolman2007Gold wrote:Tell you what we will train you (wait killer dont strangel me yet) IF you let us in your Virtual World we will abid by your virtual worlds' rules and way that planes and troops are made and we will build new sats and everything that we must rebuild in your VR. We will train you only if that. That is our only condition

It would be nice for them to come back to the origonal VR-World, and to ether surrender, or atleast start off as we did, from basically nothing. 3 Fighters, one Bomber, and an AWACS (REMEMBER ?) From Guam, Singapore, Evacuation from the FSXF Heled USA, and some small Islands in the Pacific, we started. We lost 2 Fighters, and the one we had left took out the oposition in Guam, (Come to think of it I think we started by a Carrier, using an F-18 and F-14, with a bit of help from Trinity's F-16. I think out Carrier was off the coast of Guam, when FSXF used Guam to attack us, but I think after FSXF iAssualted us we took Guam, duno !?). Ether way we started with Midway being out primary homeland Island. But why would we just throw away all th eyears of historical documents to join their VR-World, and idea that they COPPIED and STOLE from us !? I mean the VR-World we operate on is the Only legit FSX VR-World, there cant be another, because it would cause too much confusion. A new GPEO site would have to be made, or a whole nother faction all together. It all should be faction to faction, "THE MAP" style is getting out of FSX it looks like. Because "THE MAP" is not meant for FSX, only th ecombat scenarios for locations, using real time and weather. "THE MAP" is the political game, the VM is the flight group and FSX is the place of location where we do the simulated battle and count out the outcome of the air battle. Kills are just one of the personal pilots score records, same bombings as well, hours of flight time might also be counted, but it is all for pilots records. There are several levels of Virtual Reality in this type of Virtual System, ("THE MAP" which is the political part; The Virtual Military Faction, in which are the air forces of each individual factions; and the idividual pilot of each faction, which all have the oppertunity of becoming popular hot shots, like NOS.22.BLUS). Now do you get it ? It is better to stay on one VR-World, to make the best of it, to write short stories, to have fun, etc. So what if they may think they cant expand, then they use force, or use the land they have to the fullest potential. This war could be going on for a long time, combat patrols along borders and dog fights can be happining all the time, all we got to do is set them all up, a 24/7 session, Killer might have one up one day and then dayly flights can be done, both training, and patrols. War time invasions or bombings can be done daily as well. There is only the limit to imagination.

once again your talking too much for what ur trying to say lol. Anyways, if its not clear for u spart, people can forgive, and thats what happened with NOS. Over time we will all change and remember our past, and look different to it. What im trying to say is, you can be forgiven in the future, but now the anger is still fresh, and most of us are blinded by it. Leave it alone for now spart, we might as well want you back later, when you prove that you have honor and respect for people.

good luck
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 pm

The WDF surrender is not up to me, and I still am in the old VR world and the new one too. And I wanted GPEO in the new VR World, but a vote at the first UN summit voted against me, and I alone stood up for you. Want proof?

3:57:03 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: 3rd order of business, gpeo: should they be allowed in the new world? yay, or nay?(don't capitalize gpeo)
[3:57:11 PM] John Corsi : Nay
[3:57:12 PM] Spartacus: yea
[3:57:15 PM] Spartacus: yay
[3:57:23 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: nay
[3:57:38 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: thats why we left int he first place
[3:58:09 PM] John Corsi : My worry is that regaurdless of rules put in place they will reestablish UCFS and try to take command of this virtual world.
[3:58:18 PM] Spartacus: I vote yay, because gpeo, although great pilots, will have not as much territory as in the old one, and thuss less powerfull, especially if they claim the land they have requested
[3:58:32 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: decision can't be made untill VMC, UFFC, and PCVM vote
[3:58:42 PM] Spartacus: Ok, Iran, the rest of Iraq, Singapore, South Tip.
[3:58:48 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: I vote, nay
[3:59:04 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: so far thats 1 yay, 3 nay
[3:59:30 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: im not sure how the VMC, UFFC, and PCVM will vote... its gonna be close
[3:59:53 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: all three of the others have to vote yay, if one votes nay of abstains gpeo won't be allowed int the new vr world
[4:00:09 PM] John Corsi : I am still afraid that they will try to take control, gpeo will not be able to stand where they claim they want to be for long.
[4:00:25 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: they are power hungry. lets face it
[4:00:28 PM] John Corsi : Along with their contradictions on many important points in the past
[4:00:30 PM | Edited 4:00:36 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: of cource they will try to take control, communism is self expanding
[4:00:59 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: they saw their world collapsing, and try to move to ours, then act like parasites taking our land, and saying they had this and did that when its a whole load of BS
[4:01:09 PM] John Corsi : Exactly
[4:01:13 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: brb
[4:01:32 PM] John Corsi : they break their own laws for their own power
[4:03:15 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: yup
[4:07:26 PM] John Corsi : No matter what they say they will come back for power.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:13 am

Spartan wrote:The WDF surrender is not up to me, and I still am in the old VR world and the new one too. And I wanted GPEO in the new VR World, but a vote at the first UN summit voted against me, and I alone stood up for you. Want proof?

3:57:03 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: 3rd order of business, gpeo: should they be allowed in the new world? yay, or nay?(don't capitalize gpeo)
[3:57:11 PM] John Corsi : Nay
[3:57:12 PM] Spartacus: yea
[3:57:15 PM] Spartacus: yay
[3:57:23 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: nay
[3:57:38 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: thats why we left int he first place
[3:58:09 PM] John Corsi : My worry is that regaurdless of rules put in place they will reestablish UCFS and try to take command of this virtual world.
[3:58:18 PM] Spartacus: I vote yay, because gpeo, although great pilots, will have not as much territory as in the old one, and thuss less powerfull, especially if they claim the land they have requested
[3:58:32 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: decision can't be made untill VMC, UFFC, and PCVM vote
[3:58:42 PM] Spartacus: Ok, Iran, the rest of Iraq, Singapore, South Tip.
[3:58:48 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: I vote, nay
[3:59:04 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: so far thats 1 yay, 3 nay
[3:59:30 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: im not sure how the VMC, UFFC, and PCVM will vote... its gonna be close
[3:59:53 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: all three of the others have to vote yay, if one votes nay of abstains gpeo won't be allowed int the new vr world
[4:00:09 PM] John Corsi : I am still afraid that they will try to take control, gpeo will not be able to stand where they claim they want to be for long.
[4:00:25 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: they are power hungry. lets face it
[4:00:28 PM] John Corsi : Along with their contradictions on many important points in the past
[4:00:30 PM | Edited 4:00:36 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: of cource they will try to take control, communism is self expanding
[4:00:59 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: they saw their world collapsing, and try to move to ours, then act like parasites taking our land, and saying they had this and did that when its a whole load of BS
[4:01:09 PM] John Corsi : Exactly
[4:01:13 PM] Jaster_7h3_1337: brb
[4:01:32 PM] John Corsi : they break their own laws for their own power
[4:03:15 PM] FSXCG_#1Fury: yup
[4:07:26 PM] John Corsi : No matter what they say they will come back for power.

Yo, Spart, GPEO is not Communist, I do hope you know that. Now I see who are the ring leaders, they just basically admitted to leaving the VR-World because of GPEO. They could not admit defeat, and after they attack us they call us war mongering and power hungry. They are without honor, and are the true dictators. Even if the GPEO was a Communist faction, I would rather be a Commy than a Facist Nazi.

Like I have stated before "It is easy to point at others for their faults, but everyone will do anything to not face their self/soul". So GPEO seems Communist, but infact it is a combination of the good parts of the US Free Republic and the monetaryless Communist style, though it combines Freedom with out Crime, now how bad could that be ? The American Free Republic, all human rights acts in place, free speech, etc; along with the lack of a monetary system which breeds crime and corruption. And over time GPEO worked for its land and power, not by choise, it happened after factions declared war onto us, because they thought we hindered their growth. GPEO has not once deliberatly declared war on any other faction in its history of being up. There was one time a faction much smaller than us declared war, and that was TNF, they gained 4 kills on us and dissapeared, then surrendered honorably because they might have thought they would lose the next battle.

And why the flying FUCK dose Jaster want the GPEO to be all in lower cased ? Is he fucking retarded ? All Acronyms are in Capitals wether they like it or not, it must be a dominince thing, a total lack of respect. And a UN Vote can not vote out a faction of a VR-World, no one is voting Iran, Russia, China, Israel, UK, USA, Cuba or N-Korea out of the World we live in now are they ? They have to Fight them out.

If they want to see a True 'Communist' Regieme then I can show them a Dictatorship Communist faction on their VR-World. And I will desplay how a sucessful Facist style Communist force works. And you thought the Nazis were bad, wait till I desplay an example of a totally public enemy of a force of that VR-World. And we will see how long that false controlfreakish UN Dictatorship will last. This will be the complete oposit of the GPEO in the origonal VR-World. And they will have to fight it out of thirs, there is no voting a faction out, it is not "ohh I dont want to lose to them so I will vote them out to be dominint here" It is "If we cant stop them in our own world then we will never be able to stop them".

We here at GPEO Shall Vote if we are to be a complete oposite style force in that VR-World, maybe 2 votes, one to see if we even want to be on 2 different VR-Worlds or not. And all we need is one faction, one base of operation to start and out force. You all started with several bases in this VR-World, and the whent to that one (Which was a stolen idea and coppied VR-World system that we wrote up) and are starting with more land than you know what to do with. Once we are in we will spread like an uncontrolled virus. We will be a true enemy to all in that VR-World, and we wont use the name GPEO, it will be much different. And since you can pull out millions of troops out your asses, we will use robot forces, lol !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 am

Better hurry, the world is filling up quite nicely with ~10 VMs already

If you wanna see the map go to www.intcomnet.forumotion.net
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:18 am

Spartan wrote:Better hurry, the world is filling up quite nicely with ~10 VMs already

If you wanna see the map go to www.intcomnet.forumotion.net

They should stay in this VR-World and keep that one up, because the VR-World we are in now has been up for years and so much work and effort we have done just to give it all up ? Though we should vote on us starting a fresh start in that VR-World, and also staying here. Maybe GPEO dosn't need to go to that one, we alwayse just establish a new fction all together. Though these are only ideas.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum