GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current and Planned Structures

4 posters

Go down

Current and Planned Structures Empty Current and Planned Structures

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm

These Structures are self explaining. These descriptions of Structures and planned Structures are the Structures that have and will eventually form. For the Report Structure you can see First and Sacond Officers for the Tactical Combat Group or Groups. The First Officers report to the Director during Combat, the Second Officers report tothe First Officers, and the First and Second Officers Lead individual Flights or Units (In Combat or Training 'War Games'). Positions and Ranks are based on Seniority and Experiance in the GPEO, not by personal friendship to Leaders. As we all know Positions and Rank are Earned, not handed out like candy. With that in place members will know that each and every position they have was earned and they will not take it for granite. This desplays Leadership within the group, team work and dedication, and also teaches respect and honor.

In the event that the First and Second Officers of a Tactical Combat group are not present for combat or operations, the Officers of the other TCG would be able to take over teperary leadership of the other TCG untill the leaders of the other TCG return; that or the next in Rank could take over leadership, untill the 1st and 2nd Officers return (depending on situation).

Now that everyone knows what position of the structure they currently are in they may keep in mind that each individual earned their position over time, during combat, and training. High Rank doen't happe over night, and Legends are not apointed their status, they earn it over time.

Current Natrual Structure
Current and Planned Structures Curren10

Future Natrual Structure
Current and Planned Structures Planne12
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Current and Planned Structures Empty Re: Current and Planned Structures

Post  rubendal Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm

oh woot i'm on there lol. Whats amn?
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 am

rubendal wrote:oh woot i'm on there lol. Whats amn?

Amn is Airman, but once you complete your training you will become a Flight Officer. Airman is the US Rank, but you can go by the Canadian Rank if you want, the GPEO Offical Ranks have not been offically established,but the simple rank structure would go like this:

"Staff Director"
"Staff Officer"

"Training Officer"
"Flight Officer"

"Member"
"Recruit"

Though the Training System chainges to keep up with the times, different tactics, and when new systems are made for our craft. We are 'Pioneers' so we pave the way for other groups, invent things, ideas, structures, systems, training methods, to better learn as much as we can, and have as much fun as we can. The Rank structure system is made so that everyone in the structure won't be ore (if done right), everyone can be learning and can teach others at the same time. It is like a breeding ground for leadership and teaching skills, (and learning about aerospace). If someone knows nothing about aircraft and they join GPEO, they will learn alot without even knowing they are. Everyone in the structure is learning constantly, like real pilots and spec ops. Being Elite means to be able to adapt to anything at a moments notice, to alwayse being one or more steps ahead of the opposition, so you have the upper hand in any situation that might turn up.

Oops, sry. I wrote a book again, lol ! Though it is better to write than to not write and forget, lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:03 am

what do you mean im 2nd officer, who is first????
And btw, my plans about further squadrons:

F-15 squad F/A-18 Squad Possibly: EF-2000 and/or F-22 squad and/or F-16 squad
Dragnoxz Me Dragnoxz Tyler krayenhagen
Bobbyhill NOS etc

I could also lead the Possible F-16 squad
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 pm

K thanks dragon, no prob on the book lol. I'll stick with the US I like the USAF better than the RCAF anyway lol. That'd be cool if you made some squadrons $nake. F-22 squadron sounds so cool.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm

That would be cool to have different Unit/Squadrons of each fighter, but the only possible way that will happen is if we have more pilots. We can't just establish an individual type of fighter for a Unit/Squadron without enough pilots for it. It will have to come natural I guess, maybe if 4 individuals joined GPEO and all they wanted to fly was F-22's then there you go, a future F-22 Unit, though they would need to be trained and the F-22 would need to go through tests ether by the pilots wanting to fly it or by pilots with the necessary experience to know what kind of tests to put it through, and to make GPEO paints, add effects and gauges, for example: (Top Speed, Maneuvering, High and Low Altitude capabilities, Special abilities that it might be able to do, advantages and disadvantages, etc. Then the Panel and VC update, radar, GPS, AP, Radio, G meter, etc. ). Then its official GPEO Standard Paints and effects allot of work, lol. Sort of like the F-15GU, it is mostly updated. Now if we can do something like that to F-22's, F-18's, F-16's, F-14's, etc; then we would be in business.
So far the system we currently use seems to be working, new member joins as a Recruit, contacts one of the instructors for training or testing, instructor sees what they got, then helps them out and teaches them from there, once the recruit is actively I training they become a member, after completion of training they become a flight officer, then if they want they can train to become a training officer, and with time and seniority, a staff officer. But this process takes time, so when we do war games or another faction attacks us our pilots will not be thrown into battle un-trained, lol. Everyone can train for each role; fighter, bomber, chopper, cargo, etc. This way if someone is trained n fighters and cargos and there a need for a cargo then they can get a cargo and go, lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:36 am

i know what you mean dragon, but it just was a future idea. I know we havent got alot members and we'll have to stick with each other in probably the same squad. But im confident that there will join more members in the upcoming months after christmas. Some people will be getting a joystick with christmas and maybe they'll realise that they wanna play fsx online, and join a VM.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Yea, maybe everyone should write a wish list now and the later get the nesseary things they need or want, a Stick, better comp, FSX, Accel and ArmA ! lol !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Current and Planned Structures System10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/13/92/15/61/system10.png

Current and Planned Structures System10
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  cricket911 Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:46 pm

thats neat so maybe in the future we can have a helicopter squad

Last edited by cricket911 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled a word)
cricket911
cricket911

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cricket911 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 am

i think that the gpeo should be able to declare war on other fractions. yes the gpeo is for peace, that doesnt mean that we shouldnt be able to declare war???... we should be able to declare war WHILE preserving peace. if someone invades GPEO territory or takes hostile actions against us we SHOULD be able to declare war. it doesnt make a whole lot of sence not to be able to declare war just because we are for peace.

now how do we declare war i say a majority rule if 1/2 the members vote to go to war then it is settled we go, and vis versa.

WE WILL NOT ALLOW OTHER FRACTIONS TO INVADE GPEO TERRITORY.
cricket911
cricket911

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 am

cricket911 wrote:i think that the gpeo should be able to declare war on other fractions. yes the gpeo is for peace, that doesnt mean that we shouldnt be able to declare war???... we should be able to declare war WHILE preserving peace. if someone invades GPEO territory or takes hostile actions against us we SHOULD be able to declare war. it doesnt make a whole lot of sence not to be able to declare war just because we are for peace.

now how do we declare war i say a majority rule if 1/2 the members vote to go to war then it is settled we go, and vis versa.

WE WILL NOT ALLOW OTHER FRACTIONS TO INVADE GPEO TERRITORY.

We have no need to decare war, others will declare war onto us. How do we declare war when someone attacks us first ? We are mainly a Defensive Faction. No one invades us and gets away with it. They start the war, we finnish it. Now, I agree to declare war, only of we know for sure that another faction aims to harm us in the future.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  cricket911 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 pm

yeah i guess thats what i was meaning lol but we should have the ability to declare war like a democracy on that subject or some way of deciding wether or not to go to war
cricket911
cricket911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum