GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new map (1 December)

2 posters

Go down

The new map (1 December) Empty The new map (1 December)

Post  Spartan Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:07 pm

The new map (1 December) The_ne11

thought you all may want to see it
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

The new map (1 December) Empty Re: The new map (1 December)

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:27 am

That is not OUR map, the VR-World we operate on is not THAT map, we operate on the origonal FSX VR-World Map. Now, I thought GPEO was not allowed on THAT VR-World thing, so why do you try to advertise on this forum ? Just remember WE the GPEO Earned every bit of position on the FSX VR-World we operate on, unlike every faction on that Other, Coppied version of our VR-World. The Immage of such a false corrupt Mafia style VR-World such as the one you posted is a insult to many on the Origonal VR-World.

Talk about the difference between Freedom and Oppression, that other coppied VR-World is under total control by someone, unlike the one we operate which is not corrupt and it is up to individual factions to rule, not VR-World Owners dictating who can do what. If that other Stolen Coppy of a VR-World Map was not under the direct oppresive control of its theaving coppying makers then someone might actually take you seriously about becomeing part of it.

All I have seen is a Control Freak run map coppied off of this one that has been up for years. The dishonorable factions all thought GPEO and UCGS was preventing expansion, no, only a control FREAK would say that. GPEO gets attacked, takes its enemies land (sometimes returns it) and may sat up a new UCGS provence. No Communist or Dictators dictating who gets what, only sujestions and ideas that other factions could think about or do (it is called HELPING OUT with IDEAS) Not Telling anyone they can or can not. Though other groups may start pointing out the FACT that no nation in the history of this planet has ever pulled millions of troops out their asses over night or even a month. Comon Sense Rules, not Personal Made Up Rules as with that other corrupt controlled under owners who dictate who can do what or what kind of Economy they can have. If GPEO was to ever be part of that VR-World it would have a Resource Based System, not a corrupt Monetary System. And no one can say NO to us having our own system, our own areas, where we uprise or who we can wage war with, or where we can do battle and what time we can or not.

If that other VR-World is not corrupted then GPEO can just walk right in and place its home where ever or even uprise out of anywhere. No restrictions at all, and the only thing that could possibly stop us is another faction that can stop us in COMBAT ! No one can vote a faction out of a VR-World, or even a member of a faction, that is totally unrealistic and desplays true Dictatorship of a World under oppression. Maybe GPEO Should follow and wage war with every faction on that corrupt VR-World, to free it from the greedy control freakish grasp of those who corrupt it. And NOTHING can stop us if we decide, no UN Council, no Vote, no nothing but combat skills and Leadership. And so far all I have seen is a bunch of kids and teens argue who gets what and who commands or controls who. FUCK IT, GPEO Shall hold a vote to see if we should 'invade' using the STMS as a Warp thing to enter your VR-Worlds Corrupt Dimension, lol ! We would pop up where you would least expect us. Or where ever we want, as long as we can Fight and take it, it will be ours. And on that VR-World we will desplay what you have been accusing us of being, Commies, Facist, etc. We will show th edeference between Freedom and Order. I think most of th GPEO will vote for a Dimentional War, and we would be the ones to have such capabilities for doing it if and faction would at all. STMS ring a bell ? TIME TO VOTE.

"There are no rules in War"
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 pm

There are no rules in War

Technically, there are (see Geneva conventions, and all that other bull)

And in the subject, it said NEW vr world map, so that is bad interpretation on your part
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Spartan wrote:There are no rules in War

Technically, there are (see Geneva conventions, and all that other bull)

And in the subject, it said NEW vr world map, so that is bad interpretation on your part

It is as if you are trying to recruit us to that VR-World, it is not New, it is Coppied with extra rules. And There is NO Rules in War, that Geneva Convention does not have to be followed, the US is not following it in the real world (Tortureing, Invading with out a decleration, killing civilians, etc) You think you know it all, but you are just a kid who thinks that because their family member works in the Government, they are probably paper pushers and you use that as an excuse to claim that your information is fact when it you truly don't know. I say PROVE IT, untill then your claims are worthless.

Fact is the Geneva thing is political media saying that there is rules in war when in war it is to win by what ever means possible. Look at history, all who wins wars do no wrong right ? WRONG ! If the NAzis won the War in WW-II they would be looked at as the Heros of today, the US only look like the good guy because we won, when the FACT is that the US has done war crimes, just it has all been covered up. I just cant understand why someone can continue to make claims ono things they dont actually know for sure. Why do you even want to be in GPEO, do you want something, to be trained do that you can dominate on that other VR-World ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Whyd I want to stay in GPEO? 6 months here just to leave makes no sense to me. Sure we have fun, bu usualy, there isthing todo which is why i doing WDF on the side (or vice versa.) I already domeinate that VR World, just havent ben given a reason to kill everyone there.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down