Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 am

So, our enemies think they can declare war on us and pop away ro another Dimentional VR-World ? Ha ! They think we can't follow them, or that they can vote to keep us from entering their VR-World (A Direct Copy of ours, just with different borders) ? Well, we got the same tech, maybe the STMS can be used to transport a Small Airforce into their VR-World by Jumping Realities ? Our pilots would definatly see combat, and a new arard of a new kind of War or the Realities/Dimentions, though it sounds Science Fiction, it makes for a cool story line, lol.

Story line idea: GPEO establishes a globaly free society, though its enemies developed a waep dimention jumper thing (GO AONG WITH IT) lol, and flead to another VR-World. Now that we have located their tech we have reverse engineered it and have begun constructiong it into the STMS for possible use. (Sort of like the Command and Conquers "Cronospher") Though we will have to start with nothing on their VR-World, we can operate from the STMS some where in their worlds Oceans; ideas for a entery point are already being worked out, secluded from all land masses, though not in the Pacific.

If the votes go in favor of this, we will only call on volunteers to participate, this will not be a manditory thing, pilots will be trained for off world and off dimention action. We are certian that everyone that volunteers will see combat, there will be alot of land to cover and enought enemy for each of us all to get plenty of combat victories, though the STMS is uncomplete, it can still traverse the Oceans, though the 2 SSCVN (Submarine Carrier) Ships will be transported along with some other Sumbarine type ships. No Surface Ships due to total stealth movements. We will have the capability to strike anywhere from sea with total surprise, thes SSCVN's can launce 2 small fighters from Harriers to EF-2000's, for a fast 2 min surface then submerge, though once the planes are out and up they are on their own, no support, so they need to be quick and ready to land at the SSCVN when it surfaces, during its surfacing it would be up for less than 5 min, once the planes land they are quickly taken into a lift and taken back into the hanger deck. < Example of the kind of operations that will be conducted. VOTE !

Note: This will be the offical first time the GPEO ever Declares a State of War, though it will be a Decleration of a State of Domentional Reality War With the ones who already declared a state of war onto us, so we will not be the agressors, we will however be the invadors of another VR-World System of another Reality Time Line.


Last edited by Dragnoxz on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Spartan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Actually, the establishment of the new world was well into the process of being made WEEKS and even MONTHS before the final war. Hell, most of the VMs are still inb the old, but just aren't active (FSXCG) and others semi active (UMEF.)

You cannot declare war on the new WDF for we are not, nor have we ever been at war. I was the leader of the old WDF, then I left and re-established UMEF, and there is no war with UMEF (unless you declare war.) The new WDF has th exact same members as the old UMEF (me) with 1-2 being recruited at this point in time. Thus the new WDF (same person as UMEF) cannot be attacked, and if so, it will be warmongering, and if so, UN Sanctions will be put into place or you will be put as a rougue faction.

We didnt make a warp-dimension thing, and to think that is, well, idiotic. If this goes the way it is, no VM will recognize GPEO's existance, let alone a war.

And I still think ti will be awile til u get ur STMS modled, cfg-ed, etc
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Spartan wrote:Actually, the establishment of the new world was well into the process of being made WEEKS and even MONTHS before the final war. Hell, most of the VMs are still inb the old, but just aren't active (FSXCG) and others semi active (UMEF.)

You cannot declare war on the new WDF for we are not, nor have we ever been at war. I was the leader of the old WDF, then I left and re-established UMEF, and there is no war with UMEF (unless you declare war.) The new WDF has th exact same members as the old UMEF (me) with 1-2 being recruited at this point in time. Thus the new WDF (same person as UMEF) cannot be attacked, and if so, it will be warmongering, and if so, UN Sanctions will be put into place or you will be put as a rougue faction.

We didnt make a warp-dimension thing, and to think that is, well, idiotic. If this goes the way it is, no VM will recognize GPEO's existance, let alone a war.

And I still think ti will be awile til u get ur STMS modled, cfg-ed, etc

Well, it was an idea. Though Anyone can Attack anyone, UN Sanctions cant do nothing to a faction if it is more powerful than the others. GPEO Might not even be used, a totally new faction, to be a Warmongering force, not a GPEO faction, could be up. Though Who is in your guys alliance ?

I know you must really need elite fighters right ? Are you at war with another faction over there ? Why not just fight us in this VR-World, or is it that you want a fresh start ? If we establish a faction we would most likly start on a small area, war mongering, Facist, Public Enemy, etc. Though our kills in that would might need to be counted differently, thouhg we should all talk about that.

A Decleration of war is not war mongering, if it is an attack during a cease fire. The War is already declared, it is just a cease fire. Though I have a qusetion (or 2): So we really need to fight for land ? Why not have it be VM-to-VM War fare ? And it would be Member to member ratio kills and who ever is shot down the same amount of members their faction has then they lose. But what happens if they lose ? NOTHING ! War is over and I guess they restart their faction again, or become a resistance force using gurila hit n' run tactics.

Personally I am wondering why we have this UN style thing going on, that severly hinders the freedoms of factions to doing what ever they want. Should we start a faction on that other VR-World we would be set up to brieng the down fall of that institution, most likely lead by Corsi. Which means anyone part of that Institution would be consittered enemies. (Care to be on the winning side for once ?)
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Spartan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Corsi plays a minor role in the UN. He is just a representitive. It is Me, Jaster and the guy from FSXCG really running it. We havent done anything to hinder the rights of other factions. It is just a way to get all the VM leaders into one Skype chat and talk.

Hell, being the most powerful VM in the new world, I would love to be allied with GPEO, and still be part of the UN. I dont care much about the other factions. We already have a had a war and a peace treaty in the new World. It was between to small VMs who dont know much about the [virtual] reality of WDF/GPEO style war. They just bombed each other and that was the end of it.

Come to think of it, I have an observance carrier group off the coast of Peru. BACK TO MOBILE FOR YOU!
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Ha, lol

Post  Jaster_7h3_1337 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 pm

funny, I still remember my old GPEO forum password.

Oh, and Dragnoxz, thats interesting stuff.

Jaster_7h3_1337

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 pm

I personally would not mind being on the losing side of a war, to help them get a foot hold on things, to be a merc, or lone wolf pilot. That way I could go into battle and not worry about anyone else but my survival. Maybe make a scenery near all of the action, in the middle, near a highway with a hanger or 2 with a small radar on the top of a hill, and some AA systems for defense, and jamming equipment.

I think we should stop worrying about the real world and start talking about the VR-World systems. Becaue we are only getting more divided. These World Borders and fighting for who gets what is also getting to be nonsense, I say we should battle VM-to-VM, or if we are goign to fight for land atleast organize it so both factions can make it so they can be there to FIGHT for it instead of sneaking a cheap move and capture (Factions should FIGHT for their sht, not just claim it), or atleast the faction that participate. We should keep th efocus on the VR-World and not about the reality world. And to keep it so that each VM has only enough craft to satisfy each member of a faction. Example, my personal craft would consist of a EF-2000, and another one for Training pilots; F-15E, F-15GU, C-130, UH-60, CH-53, AH-64A and the Longbow; (my B-1B was nailed by Breaden in the Revolutionary War, lol), I got a F-5 somewhere, PC-9, MD-500E, 737, MiG-21 <(Nice plane), an A-10 in moth balls, an A-6 4 seater (for goin to the Bahamas, lol) Maybe some othger ones. Though the only ones I have active are th EF-2000, the F-15GU, MiG-21, and the UH-60.

Anyway, the I am getting tired of these off topic arguments that do nothing but cause anger, we should consintrate on the stringht of the Faction, what Each member can do, their craft, and the VM's capability to defend their bases. THese UN things are a control method, and that is what out main goal would be to defeat such institutes as an underground or rebel force. This way we would have a big and almost for sure chance of seeing combat.

Though we do have an issue, and question to ask. Should we be able to add the kills we get to the ones we have in this VR-World, or should we start over in that one ? Because when we count a kill it is a war kill, and I Was trying to figure out what th ebest thing to do would be for counting kills, just adding on to the ones we have in this VR-World or not. And for combat action ribons, remember it is another VR-World, but then it would be like just throwing away all of the work we have already done in this one. (that is why I said different realities, so we would have a reason to continue to write a historical log and add to the one we already have), otherwhise the last few years would have been a waste.

Should we do this Warp/Jump to another reality then we could keep our ranks ad kill records, in some way having a connection to both VR-Worlds, though in that other one the political status of GPEO would not be high, it might be non existant, because we would be called something else on that VR-World with a different goal. As if it is a Switch aroo status. On this other VR-World our faction would be the underground and theirs would be the dominint groups (for now, lol !).

Though I am not trying to cause truoble or arguements (eventhough it happens sometimes) We don't have to hate each other even though we might be on opposing sides, we all can be having fun and battleing it out against each other with out it getting personal, though the personal simulated hatred of attacks and virtual losses could be there, to keep story lines good and interesting, lol.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts

Post  MC Sics on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Okay, Since this has been a big topic among GPEO and it has started controversy in Uatia, I feel that it is my duty to post a suggestion. From my understanding Spartacus's friend created a Virtual Military called UMEF and convinced Spartacus to betray GPEO. UMEF merged with WCF and declared war on GPEO. When GPEO started to go on the offensive and bomb WDF they asked for a ceasefire. According to unidentified sources Spartacus got upset when he could not "expand" his boundaries and left to create a new virtual world. Now, if I was a GPEO member I would not lower myself to Spartacus. All that speaks about GPEO is that you guys let your ego rule you and the immaturity levels are getting higher. Don't take me the wrong way. It is not my intention to disrespect or insult GPEO. I am only stating that this is not the honorable GPEO that I once knew.

You guys need to back up for a minute and look at yourselves. "Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War?" Really, I feel stupid even posting in this forum section. You guys should seek some honor within yourselves and then ask yourselves the same question again, "Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War?" maybe then you will see how pathetic you sound.

Please, do yourselves a favor, do me a favor, do everyone a favor. Do not lower yourselves to their level. You defeated them, leave it at that. Stay honorable and may peace be with GPEO.

MC Sics
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  bassace08 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm

MC Sics wrote:Okay, Since this has been a big topic among GPEO and it has started controversy in Uatia, I feel that it is my duty to post a suggestion. From my understanding Spartacus's friend created a Virtual Military called UMEF and convinced Spartacus to betray GPEO. UMEF merged with WCF and declared war on GPEO. When GPEO started to go on the offensive and bomb WDF they asked for a ceasefire. According to unidentified sources Spartacus got upset when he could not "expand" his boundaries and left to create a new virtual world. Now, if I was a GPEO member I would not lower myself to Spartacus. All that speaks about GPEO is that you guys let your ego rule you and the immaturity levels are getting higher. Don't take me the wrong way. It is not my intention to disrespect or insult GPEO. I am only stating that this is not the honorable GPEO that I once knew.

You guys need to back up for a minute and look at yourselves. "Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War?" Really, I feel stupid even posting in this forum section. You guys should seek some honor within yourselves and then ask yourselves the same question again, "Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War?" maybe then you will see how pathetic you sound.

Please, do yourselves a favor, do me a favor, do everyone a favor. Do not lower yourselves to their level. You defeated them, leave it at that. Stay honorable and may peace be with GPEO.

First off MC, well said. Also i would have to agree with your point, we shouldn't lower ourselves to the level some bratty little kids who got there own way most of there lives. I say tell that little "Spartan" to go ^&@# himself.

bassace08

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Killer on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 pm

We arn't doing the dumb reality jump war thing.
avatar
Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Well, Personally, now after reading MC_Sics's Point of view, I am ashamed to be even thinking about the possibility of GPEO 'joining' their VR-World that they "Coppied" off of us and added things like a Global Monetary System that everyone has to abide by. And if factions cant make their own currancy then no one can be indipendint or free on their VR-World. So far if GPEO was to join their VR-World it would just be us giving in to what they have alwayse wanted us to do in the first place "Withdraw or eliminate the UCGS from the picture" Come to think of it, now that I look at it, the UCGS 'is' the Nation in which the GPEO Defends, though it is a new style of nation iti s a Global Community, not a buffer as they claim it to be, nor is it a Communits State. Communist States use a form of Currancy. Unlike in a Resource Based Community, Communist make all things equal to everyone (a Fair system in which there is no one left out), in our Resource base Community Things are made avalible to everyone, everyone works together and no one is left out. It is not an impossible system, it is a system based on the application of the Scientific Method, in which we view crisises and netrual distaters as a 'Technical Problem" Ther for we do not debate on wether we should or should not do something, we arrive at decisions based on logical asumptions using the Scientific Method and to benefit humankind. No one is left out, everyone has the basic things they need, no one is restricted and everyone is free. True Freedom. If they wanted to expand then it is they who are th ewarmongering factions, it is they who attacked us and only after they attacked us we retaliated and are now called a 'war mongering faction' ? No, we can demonstrate a 'war mongering faction' if they want.

So, if GPEO was to go over to their VR-World or Merge this one into theirs then we basically throw away all of what we worked for. No, that is their way of getting what they want. They wanted UCGS out of the picture and want to merge the 2 VR-World together ? No, that is a sly and dishonorable tactic and we have noticed it befor hand. It is not Paranoia it is logical thinking and a gut feeling by a leaders instinct. I know what is happining and some of our own members are too ignorant to see it right infront of their eyes. I want nothing to do with their VR-World, unless I am an advisor or a lone wolf merc with maybe some pilots all based out of a base. If GPEO members want to move to that VR-World no ones stoping them. GPEO however should not lower itself to their dishonorable ways. Why should we go to their VR-World and restrict ourself and be tricked into playing into their favor and build up all over again ?
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Killer on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Meh, wutev i still stand by my vote
avatar
Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Jaster_7h3_1337 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:Well, Personally, now after reading MC_Sics's Point of view, I am ashamed to be even thinking about the possibility of GPEO 'joining' their VR-World that they "Coppied" off of us and added things like a Global Monetary System that everyone has to abide by. And if factions cant make their own currancy then no one can be indipendint or free on their VR-World. So far if GPEO was to join their VR-World it would just be us giving in to what they have alwayse wanted us to do in the first place "Withdraw or eliminate the UCGS from the picture" Come to think of it, now that I look at it, the UCGS 'is' the Nation in which the GPEO Defends, though it is a new style of nation iti s a Global Community, not a buffer as they claim it to be, nor is it a Communits State. Communist States use a form of Currancy. Unlike in a Resource Based Community, Communist make all things equal to everyone (a Fair system in which there is no one left out), in our Resource base Community Things are made avalible to everyone, everyone works together and no one is left out. It is not an impossible system, it is a system based on the application of the Scientific Method, in which we view crisises and netrual distaters as a 'Technical Problem" Ther for we do not debate on wether we should or should not do something, we arrive at decisions based on logical asumptions using the Scientific Method and to benefit humankind. No one is left out, everyone has the basic things they need, no one is restricted and everyone is free. True Freedom. If they wanted to expand then it is they who are th ewarmongering factions, it is they who attacked us and only after they attacked us we retaliated and are now called a 'war mongering faction' ? No, we can demonstrate a 'war mongering faction' if they want.

So, if GPEO was to go over to their VR-World or Merge this one into theirs then we basically throw away all of what we worked for. No, that is their way of getting what they want. They wanted UCGS out of the picture and want to merge the 2 VR-World together ? No, that is a sly and dishonorable tactic and we have noticed it befor hand. It is not Paranoia it is logical thinking and a gut feeling by a leaders instinct. I know what is happining and some of our own members are too ignorant to see it right infront of their eyes. I want nothing to do with their VR-World, unless I am an advisor or a lone wolf merc with maybe some pilots all based out of a base. If GPEO members want to move to that VR-World no ones stoping them. GPEO however should not lower itself to their dishonorable ways. Why should we go to their VR-World and restrict ourself and be tricked into playing into their favor and build up all over again ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your an idiot I swear

I don't care anymore, go ahead and flame me.

oh btw your virtual world idea is good but we estalished a clear set of rules in ours. Just because you can't have your way you have to go bonkers. I really find that funny.

Jaster_7h3_1337

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:21 am

Jaster_7h3_1337 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your an idiot I swear

I don't care anymore, go ahead and flame me.

oh btw your virtual world idea is good but we estalished a clear set of rules in ours. Just because you can't have your way you have to go bonkers. I really find that funny.

Umm, this is an old topic, lol. I am not going to bash or flame you. I will point out that if a VR-World is to be realistic then the only rules to be followed are the ones that factions agree to, like in the real world, there are NO set rules of war; however in th VR-World, the only rule is the counting system to get a kill, if your faction has one member and can be victorious against all others then he that person can win against all, unless they are over run by too many.

Common Rules of VR-World:

Using Counting System for combat victories
Cargos to capture bases
Bombers to bomb bases
Use Common Sense for tactics (No Spawning at enemy bases to capture enemy bases) (Attack enemy base nearest to the most accesable locations avalible) (Start factions from the ground up, or with revolution from nation "Takes Time", use Uatia, GPEO, FSX Air Force, PCVM for refrence).

I have noticed that your VR-World simulates a "THE MAP" Scenario, but how can those factions defend all of the areas they occupy with 4 members in each ?

Here are some of the reasons GPEO did not join that VR-World:
Rules to restrict factions growth, independance of international monetary system, etc
Factions can automatically own large areas of land without earning them over time
GPEO would simply be the most powerful faction in the world and would be accused for cheating or war mongering if we won all the wars
Other VR-World and years of work would be left on the back burner or would be wasted
GPEO would begin to fight itself and fall
Members would get confuzed as to which VR-World ops would be going on in
GPEO would be under the control of those who made that coppied VR-World
GPEO would not be allowed to become independant
GPEO would lose its honor for joining a VR-World that its enemies created and coppied and ran away to get away from the GPEO's might like cowards unale to admit defeat honorably

Though I would not mind taking a fighter pilots role or members position in a group on that VR-World, and it would help both VR-Worlds for GPEO members eto join factions on that VR-World as mercenaries, not part of any of the political parts of it, just to get action while spicing up that VR-World; while in the origonal VR-World GPEO pilots could be conduction 'Black Ops' for us. In that VR-World GPEO Pilots are consittered mercs or lone wolf pilots to help small factions in combat, but in our VR-World to them it would be called 'black ops' making for excitment for both VR-Worlds.

Think of it, it would spice up that VR-World with bigger battles and it would help GPEO and potentially other factions with operations in our VR-World, though we could just stay out and ignore your VR-World and thrive in the one we are operating on, doing war games among other factions in a peaceful world and continue to have fun without conflicts or fighting each other for territory. There is so many oppertunities for both to co-exist, and thrive off one another, I hope you can see it. I am not trying to bash or cause truoble, or to brieng down your VR-World in any way. Just thinking up ideas where everyone can have fun and co-exist. We all live once, why not make the best of it ?

I was told that Jaster Interprise would love to have me as a merc, but now I think my fighter experiance will look toward another weaker faction to work with. I hope that VR-World dosen't restrict factions from having individual members, even if they are GPEO pilots in one VR-World operating with a faction in another with factions already up, atleast they are not incharge of a faction over there, so no rules would be broken.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  nlairforce on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:35 pm

I personally when i first read dragons post, that we should definetely declare war. I dont like to cave ourself in VR worlds, its one fucking game and for me it doesnt matter if the pussies are in another VR world.

When i read about sics posts and bassace's, i thought: We, as GPEO, are too good for you and that is why you "pussies" fled and made your own VR world. You cant beat us so you'll start over without us, and that is weak. Thats why i made up my mind and will not lower myself to attack you as i planned. If you guys hate me, come on over in a session and lets see who'll win, as long as you dont cheat or be dishonorable like you were when you betrayed us spart. I wont forget that........
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 24
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should GPEO Declare a State of Dimentional War ?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum