GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threat to the GPEO, and all of FSX players who are honarable.

+2
Killer
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"
6 posters

Go down

Threat to the GPEO, and all of FSX players who are honarable. Empty Threat to the GPEO, and all of FSX players who are honarable.

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm

It has come to my attention that there may be a threat to the GPEO, and also to the FSXAA. I am aware that you recently made peace with the Capital Guardians, but i have proof that the CG is not sincere, please contact me in game if you have any questions, or you may e-mail me at fsxmaverick@gmail.com. I am the new leader of the FSXAA, and i would like to make an alliance with the GPEO. We believe in the save values of honor and loyalty, just as I know you do.
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Threat to the GPEO, and all of FSX players who are honarable. Empty Re: Threat to the GPEO, and all of FSX players who are honarable.

Post  Killer Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

If this is the maverick i think u are, the on that was in VMC then created like VMF or something. Then, wtf
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Threat to the GPEO, and all of FSX players who are honarable. Empty Re: Threat to the GPEO, and all of FSX players who are honarable.

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 pm

NO, killer, i am not the maverick that you are think of, i do not run a vm.
I am concerned with the threat of the CG, which if you read my post, is very serious indeed. This could turn into a full scale war, if things do not change, and quickely.
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Nope i'm talking to CG right now, were all cool, i'm even hosting a free 24/7 TS for them, soooooo
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Fine, I will prove it. Tomorrow at 7:00 Eastern Time, I will post the pictures on FSXAA.webs.com. Anyone who wants to mistrust me will be mistaken

Last edited by FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 pm

sir, with all due respect, we do not have nuclear weapons.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Yea well i'm second in command of GPEO, send me those photos, i know how to tell between fake and real
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm

I WILL NOT BE CALLED OUT BY YOU, IFLYGR8. YOU STARTED THIS SITUATION BY TELLING DARKANGEL THAT I WAS MAKING ATTACK RUNS IN MY B-2
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 pm

No u will send me the pics now or within the hour, or i don't beleive you.
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm

first of all, I am not iflygr8 (ace). I am Fury. second of all, you have entered our sessions before in a B-2, but I made the conclusion that you were just flying around. third of all, I have asked ace to stop spreading these rumors until proper conclusions are made. I will be talking to the ENTIRE cg about starting and spreading rumors, and also foreign relations.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 pm

and also i hope to resolve this situation peacefully. we do not want war.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 am

Plz, I have some things to say:

1. If it is a threat then PM the right guys, not have it out in the open.

2. Thx for using the GPEO forum, it is proving to work with communications, but I believe this post should have been in the ITTN site, not the GPEO one because it seems to be an international consirn.

3. Why cant everyone get along and keep the disrespect, childish comments and arguements to a civilized manner ?

4. There is no 2nd in 'Command' of GPEO or 1st in command, but there is a 1st Officer of the GPEO's only TCG, that is "Killer" and "$nake" is 2nd Officer.

5. FSXCG just signed a PEace Treaty with GPEO, why would they want to mess with us again ? there is no need or cause for them to attack us, and we have sort of done a war game together which sort of furthered the bond in diplomatic relations; also FSXCG has lowered and have stand down some of their defense forces within their borders desplaying that they have no intention of hostilities.

6. All threats will be taken cautiously and evaluated, but no action will be made unless we are attacked.

7. GPEO will or has communicated with FSXCG, and in the will contact any factions suspected to attack GPEO.

8. For future refrences, GPEO does not declare war, or attack out of agression. However if we are attacked you can be sure that we will secure the offencive very quick if we do get attacked.

Now, if anyone knows of Intel of future possible threats PM the proper folks, and try not to make a scene, or panic, ok ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Well then, it is this simple: I do not want war as well, I simply want the respect that the FSXAA deserves. I will not post any more comments on the matter, and I am sorry to have disruped your peace. We at the FSXAA consider the GPEO our allies, and would like to continue a peaceful relationship. I do find it necessary to announce the conversion of the FSXAA from a demo team, to a Virtual Milatary. We consider the islands of St. Maartin to be our base of ops, and any incursion into this airspace will be considered an act of aggression. I could very easily have started a war, but I did not. I consider this proof of my intentions. All due apologies to the CG leadership. We will be having negotiations shortley. Good day.
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:03 pm

post the pics already. ffs
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Remove your forces form St. Maartin, or declare war. We are NOT Allies, you are a faction we know NOTHING about, and establishing yourself in a Island in which a GPEO Base is on is just testing the GPEO and it's Territorialness. We are NOT war mongering but are alwayse willing to fight a war if someone attackes or declares war onto us. And if it is 'Respect' you want, you mustearn it over time, NOT as you just start up.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Dragon, I was under the impression that the islands of St. Maartin were unclaimed. I have not yet moved any forces into the area. And, killer, i WILL NOT POST THE PICTURES THAT WILL START A WAR! It is not necessary at the moment. If it becomes necessary, then i will do so with all due haste. Do I make myself clear?
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Look here fucker, don't talk to me like that, stop acting like your all hot shit and stuff. Your probably some lil asshole punk ass bitch 12 year old who likes to act like hes a big military general. DO I FUCKING MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. So why don't you fucking shut your mouth and earn some respect
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Also, I forgot to ansewr one of your questions dragon. Some info about us is:
#1: We are a former FA-18 demo team who wants to get involved in FSX VR affairs.
#2: We have no interest in starting a war.
#3: We will not violate the GPEO's territory, or any other VM's territory. Unfortunately, details on what exactly an act of aggression is has not been sent to us.
#4: Any other questions or concerns should be sent to me at fsxmaverick@gmail.com
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 pm

KILLER, WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE I DONT KNOW, BUT YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF. IF YOU WANT MY TEAM TO START AS RECRUITS, WE WILL DO IT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU, SO DONT START ONE WITH ME.
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 am

Killer wrote:Look here fucker, don't talk to me like that, stop acting like your all hot shit and stuff. Your probably some lil asshole punk ass bitch 12 year old who likes to act like hes a big military general. DO I FUCKING MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. So why don't you fucking shut your mouth and earn some respect

Not necessary.
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:55 am

Killer wrote:Look here fucker, don't talk to me like that, stop acting like your all hot shit and stuff. Your probably some lil asshole punk ass bitch 12 year old who likes to act like hes a big military general. DO I FUCKING MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. So why don't you fucking shut your mouth and earn some respect

Killer, im not picking a side, but you need to talk with respect. Dont expect someone to earn respect while youre being disrespectful.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:13 am

nlairforce wrote:

Killer, im not picking a side, but you need to talk with respect. Dont expect someone to earn respect while youre being disrespectful.

Exactly my point. We don't know who this FSXAA Maverick person is. We might think we know but until we have solid evidence that it is someone who bears a grudge against GPEO and is trying to confuse you guys or anything else fishy then I think we need to show a little more respect. Or not.... you guys do what you want and leave Uatia out of it. Oh and please just do me one favor. DON'T GET ATTACKED! Shocked
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 am

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:Also, I forgot to ansewr one of your questions dragon. Some info about us is:
#1: We are a former FA-18 demo team who wants to get involved in FSX VR affairs.
#2: We have no interest in starting a war.
#3: We will not violate the GPEO's territory, or any other VM's territory. Unfortunately, details on what exactly an act of aggression is has not been sent to us.
#4: Any other questions or concerns should be sent to me at fsxmaverick@gmail.com

If you are a former F-18 Demo Team are you seeking to join your unit into a faction I am sure there are many factions that could use some pilots; or if you are aiming to make a new faction in the VR-Wolrd, so everyone can know about it go to the ITTN forum and announce your factions establishment if you want, www.ittn.forumotion.com, get your site up, and the admin will make a forum for you to administrate. The ITTN is the best place for communicating trading, political talks, international affairs, and is almost like a sumit, but is not a summit. Just read about it and find out more. There are other groups to interact with as well. GPEO is just one of them.

We are glad you have no interest of war, though hope this direction does not chainge.

We did not desplay an act of agression, though the best place to desplay that is on the ITTN forum, so everyone can see.

Any Questions or consirns should be posted on forums, E-Mails are better for secret things, not international descusions. It might be a good thing for your group to start up a site, so everyone can see what you are about, etc. But, thatis up to you. Just giving some advice. Sites are the best way for media and recruitment.

And Killer, we have free speech, but with this free speech must you desplay that you are not in control of your behavier and actions ? I know some messages may seem to anger some of us, but we dont' need to be disrespectful toward anyone. Is this how to politically represent GPEO ? It is betterto 'talk to' not 'talk at' We have these freedoms, we should respect and honor these freedoms, not mistreat them. How ever, it is your freedom to choose how you desplay yourself, GPEO the place where the freedoms are.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down