GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey all

+2
nlairforce
Spartan
6 posters

Go down

hey all Empty hey all

Post  spike Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 pm

hey everyone i was wondering if you guys were looking for chopper pilots?

spike

Back to top Go down

hey all Empty Re: hey all

Post  Spartan Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:13 pm

www.wdf-vm.webs.com
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 am

dont look at spart, hes but a traitor of gpeo.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

GPEO IS COMMUNIST! DONT JOIN!
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Spartan No Recruiting IN GPEO Forums Next time its a ban
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 pm

yeah because the Capital Guardians are WAY cooler. we have cadences and everything

I wanna be a guardian pilot
drop that bomb, right on the tar-get

G is for Guardians
U is for Upper hand
A is for Always there
R is for Real great
D is for Do or die!
I is for In the Sky
A is for Always there
N is for Never fails

I wanna be a guardian pilot
drop that bomb, right on the tar-get
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 pm

www.wdf-vm.webs.com
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Spartan wrote:www.wdf-vm.webs.com

Bye Bye Spartacus
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 pm

yawn
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 pm

www.wdf-vm.webs.com
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:47 pm

spike wrote:hey everyone i was wondering if you guys were looking for chopper pilots?

Yo, get on board, maybe you and the otherchoppers can learn from one another and prefect chopper flight in GPEO. I remember you from long ago, welcome to the GPEO Forums, and don't ming the spam from those foregin folks, 'some' of them are despreate to takeing down GPEO, so they try to recruit on our forums in disrespectful manners. They are abusing the Freedoms of GPEO, they are worrying about GPEO rather than their groups because they are like the bullies of the flight sim community.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:
spike wrote:hey everyone i was wondering if you guys were looking for chopper pilots?

Yo, get on board, maybe you and the otherchoppers can learn from one another and prefect chopper flight in GPEO. I remember you from long ago, welcome to the GPEO Forums, and don't ming the spam from those foregin folks, 'some' of them are despreate to takeing down GPEO, so they try to recruit on our forums in disrespectful manners. They are abusing the Freedoms of GPEO, they are worrying about GPEO rather than their groups because they are like the bullies of the flight sim community.

whatever.

contact me on skype if you want the real story. Soldier8193
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 am

Spartan wrote:
whatever.

What is wrong with telling 'your' story on here, you have 'Free Speech' ? Are you trying to make yourself look good ? Anyone can see that 'you' are being the disrespectful person comming onto the forum (GPEO Forum) and recruiting for your group. Have you no honor or respect ? If you can't openly say the trutth as I and everyone else is then why don't you leave and pay no atention to us ? Are you trying to hold a grudge on GPEO or is it just me that you have a grudge with ? You say GPEO is bad or something, but are we on your site doing what you are to us ? Do you want something, do you think we owe you something, or do you just need to check this forum every day just to be nosy and steal more of our ideals and methods ? Why can't you just 'Love it or Leave it' ? GPEO is "True Freedom" why do you confuse it with communist ? Do you just love GPEO so much that you just HAVE to know everything that is going on in GPEO ? Have you not yet moved on or forgiven yorself for leaving ? I know you might like GPEO still, and might just be angered at yourself for leaving, knowing that if you did return that you might be aware of how some of the other members feel toward flying with you, after you tried to take dow GPEO as a group, back stabbed it, etc. Which all is forgiven by some of us, but when you continue to show hatred and take it all out on us by doign what you are doing it hurts us and you in the long run. Can you not forgive and forget ? What kind of 'Christian' does such thing to others which have not done such things to you ? Is what you are doing to us very honorable or Christian like ? Remember, I too was born a Christian, but am no longer for a religon. I still uphold good morals atleast.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 am

Dragnoxz wrote:
Spartan wrote:
whatever.

What is wrong with telling 'your' story on here, you have 'Free Speech' ? Are you trying to make yourself look good ? Anyone can see that 'you' are being the disrespectful person comming onto the forum (GPEO Forum) and recruiting for your group. Have you no honor or respect ? If you can't openly say the trutth as I and everyone else is then why don't you leave and pay no atention to us ? Are you trying to hold a grudge on GPEO or is it just me that you have a grudge with ? You say GPEO is bad or something, but are we on your site doing what you are to us ? Do you want something, do you think we owe you something, or do you just need to check this forum every day just to be nosy and steal more of our ideals and methods ? Why can't you just 'Love it or Leave it' ? GPEO is "True Freedom" why do you confuse it with communist ? Do you just love GPEO so much that you just HAVE to know everything that is going on in GPEO ? Have you not yet moved on or forgiven yorself for leaving ? I know you might like GPEO still, and might just be angered at yourself for leaving, knowing that if you did return that you might be aware of how some of the other members feel toward flying with you, after you tried to take dow GPEO as a group, back stabbed it, etc. Which all is forgiven by some of us, but when you continue to show hatred and take it all out on us by doign what you are doing it hurts us and you in the long run. Can you not forgive and forget ? What kind of 'Christian' does such thing to others which have not done such things to you ? Is what you are doing to us very honorable or Christian like ? Remember, I too was born a Christian, but am no longer for a religon. I still uphold good morals atleast.

EXACTLY!!!! Spart, Take it or leave it. IT IS NOT A REQUEST!
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:14 pm

nlairforce wrote:
Dragnoxz wrote:
Spartan wrote:
whatever.

EXACTLY!!!! Spart, Take it or leave it. IT IS NOT A REQUEST!
You said it.
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Yo, on top, locate the 'Usergroups' tab, click on it and find the 'Recruits Group' and join it to get on board.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum