Funny

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Funny

Post  Razgriez on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 am

nlairforce wrote:Ok, but i think ill pass. Waauw i didnt know you ate horse shit and also drink its piss. Now you really must smell foul out of your mouth!
lol!

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cricket911 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:26 pm

can't we be gentlemen about it and settle it over a fight and not verbally no one wins /or gets beat up that way

cricket911

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:17 am

Ok, but i think ill pass. Waauw i didnt know you ate horse shit and also drink its piss. Now you really must smell foul out of your mouth!

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 am

It taste GREAT, but you need a little horse piss to wash it down

Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 am

Killer wrote:with all due respect, eat horse shit and die

Im not sure, you go ahead and try for me, then i will decide.

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

with all due respect, eat horse shit and die

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Fury12 wrote:come now, can you guys go ONE THREAD without insulting or bashing each other?! this is EXACTLY what I am talking about!

no

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:25 pm

with all due respect, it seems that way. Would you prefer "Bashing" or "poking fun at"?

Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:19 pm

is this insulting Fury???? We already requested enough! its time for them to get a fuckin life, and leave us be. If they dont like it, then dont go ruin the fun for us, and stick to yourself!

Last edited by nlairforce on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:07 pm

come now, can you guys go ONE THREAD without insulting or bashing each other?! this is EXACTLY what I am talking about!

Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:50 pm

wow killer, that is nice of you. CAN U JUST LEAVE US ALONE HERE? what is your problem of returning all time??? IF U GUYS DONT LIKE GPEO, THEN LEAVE IT ALONE AND MOVE ON!!!!!

Last edited by nlairforce on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:47 pm

no snake its you, were have just grown so fond of you, that we cant leave, we just love you so much

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:29 pm

cant make up ur own words spart? Are you becoming a dependent disciple of killer?
Your time came already but you haven't left us. Do you grow fond of us, or are you just wasting time?

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Killer wrote:

Yes let me go nextdoor and talk to the civil war vet, yea the one that was born in the fucking 1800.......
1st-Learn to spell, oh wait, forgot, you have the education of a 2 year old
2nd-I highly doubt you talked to a German WWII Vet.
3rd- I'm sorry but all of your behind the scenes conspiracy theories of how all these wars got started are complete BULLSHIT. Why don't you stop thinking the whole world is just one big conspiracy and realize that what we actually learn in my AP College U.S History is TRUE. You are a fucking ignorant little boy who sits on his computer all day looking at all these bullshit sites about how corrupt the U.S is. Yes i agree that the way the U.S is run is corrupt. But they arn't fucking brain washing us in school you fucking twat. You know nothing about how schools are run. Seeing as you havn't been in one since the 8th grade. TEACHERS AT MY SCHOOL CHOOSE WHAT CURICULUM THEY WANT TO TEACH AND HOW THEY TEACH IT. THEY ARE NOT TOLD HOW OR WHAT TO TEACH BY THE STATE OR ANYTHING. THEY CAN GET THIER MUTHA FUCKING LESSON PLANS OFF THE DAMN INTERNET.

What he said

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Dragnoxz wrote:
Killer wrote:Dragon, you expect me to read all this, i read the first line, no one is going to read all this, its downright shit pointless, you think you know all this stuff about history, but sorry to break it to you, the internet doesn't count AKA Wikipedia, Youtube, and all those other sites. I know 10x more about history then you do so dont try to test me, go take my AP College class about U.S history, then come talk to me.

Umm, Schools teach what they want to teach, and NOT 100% the FACTS. If you want FACTS, like I present, talk to those who have been there and done that. Then YOU come talk to me, ok ?

Dude, all that was bullshit. You dont get what really happened, what led up to it, and why it happened. You dont know what went wrong and right, because you always look at conspiracy theories. You want a comprehensive reason for WWI and WWII?talk to me. I will give you events that led up to it. I do my research, and hell, not on wikipedia, not youtube, not political idealist sites such as Zeitgest. I get mine from actual sources. PLEASE stop going on idealistic tirades and get a life outside of your room.

Wow, I Stated FACTS, I asked those who lived in the areas and who experianced it, I talked to Veterans on BOTH SIDES, and you are STILL telling me that I am wrong ? I know family, friends, etc that have experianced this, except the things B-4 WW-1, but some of my friends have family that fought in the Civil War. though some of my sources have died, like my Grand Parents, and elderly friends, I do get my facts straight. Before you look at me, look at yourself, and find your own facts. And no, I did not go to You Tube and Wiki, I did spend time in a nursing home when my grandma was dying, and did go to many places OUT SIDE of my place to find the info I explain.

Yes let me go nextdoor and talk to the civil war vet, yea the one that was born in the fucking 1800.......
1st-Learn to spell, oh wait, forgot, you have the education of a 2 year old
2nd-I highly doubt you talked to a German WWII Vet.
3rd- I'm sorry but all of your behind the scenes conspiracy theories of how all these wars got started are complete BULLSHIT. Why don't you stop thinking the whole world is just one big conspiracy and realize that what we actually learn in my AP College U.S History is TRUE. You are a fucking ignorant little boy who sits on his computer all day looking at all these bullshit sites about how corrupt the U.S is. Yes i agree that the way the U.S is run is corrupt. But they arn't fucking brain washing us in school you fucking twat. You know nothing about how schools are run. Seeing as you havn't been in one since the 8th grade. TEACHERS AT MY SCHOOL CHOOSE WHAT CURICULUM THEY WANT TO TEACH AND HOW THEY TEACH IT. THEY ARE NOT TOLD HOW OR WHAT TO TEACH BY THE STATE OR ANYTHING. THEY CAN GET THIER MUTHA FUCKING LESSON PLANS OFF THE DAMN INTERNET.

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Dragon, with all due respect, ive seen the angle from both sides. and again with all due respect, the GPEO has very little, if any understanding of the New VR World. You cannot say that we are falling apart if you have little understanding of what you think is falling apart. you of all people should know that. Now you are probably going to pull the USSR:N card on me (dont try ignoring it. you know EXACTLY what I am talking about). yeah... you knew what was happening in our world for TEN days. that is HARDLY enough time to make a conclusion.

On the other hand, I will agree with you that everyone just needs to let go.

So, it is NOT GPEO, it is bullies that can't accept their defeat or wrongs, so they continue to point at us.

I have seen both sides bullying one another. it may not be the GPEO as a whole, however there are a few *cough*high ranking*cough* members who I would consider on that list of bullies. I am not the only one that thinks this, believe me.

the only arguements are comming from those who left and hate GPEO for some reason.

Has it ever occurred to you (or anyone else) about WHY they hate the GPEO? or WHY they left?

IT is as if they are purpisly trying to ruin our fun and tryign to take down GPEO.

I would not agree with this 100% that may be at the root of some people's cause, but not others.

I just can't understand why they just don't leave and mind their own buseness.

maybe we should all mind our own business. If we all take a step back, and look at the current situation for five minutes, or why everyone is arguing/hate one another, people just might back off.

Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Cap. Guard. High Command wrote:I find this all mildly amusing.

one quick question: what started all of this bickering?!

spart, dont point fingers at GPEO. Adrian, dont point fingers at spart. Dragon, dont rant on about some random shit. Let me finish.

you guys are constantly arguing about complete, and utter SHIT. now before you go off about how all of this is not shit, let me ask you: do you actually REMEMBER what started the hate for each other? (dragon, dont say ANYTHING. im not gonna read your book) you all have to GROW UP and just let it all go. its over. now you all are just carrying on a fight you dont even remember starting. Cricket is right. Get all of your shit together, stop arguing, and maybe the GPEO may actually pull together.

(btw, i no longer speak on behalf of the CG. I have stepped down and resigned my commission as of last night. I am working out a few logistics, and if the new leader so chooses to, will be back in full swing in a week or so)

Umm, GPEO is pulling together, the only arguements are comming from those who left and hate GPEO for some reason. I just can't understand why they just don't leave and mind their own buseness. They have their own VR-World, or have left all together. IT is as if they are purpisly trying to ruin our fun and tryign to take down GPEO. So, it is NOT GPEO, it is bullies that can't accept their defeat or wrongs, so they continue to point at us. We are heving fun, without them, it is NOT us who is falling apart, it is they.

We are on our site minding our own buseness, not on theirs.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I find this all mildly amusing.

one quick question: what started all of this bickering?!

spart, dont point fingers at GPEO. Adrian, dont point fingers at spart. Dragon, dont rant on about some random shit. Let me finish.

you guys are constantly arguing about complete, and utter SHIT. now before you go off about how all of this is not shit, let me ask you: do you actually REMEMBER what started the hate for each other? (dragon, dont say ANYTHING. im not gonna read your book) you all have to GROW UP and just let it all go. its over. now you all are just carrying on a fight you dont even remember starting. Cricket is right. Get all of your shit together, stop arguing, and maybe the GPEO may actually pull together.

(btw, i no longer speak on behalf of the CG. I have stepped down and resigned my commission as of last night. I am working out a few logistics, and if the new leader so chooses to, will be back in full swing in a week or so)

Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Spartan wrote:
Dragnoxz wrote:
Killer wrote:Dragon, you expect me to read all this, i read the first line, no one is going to read all this, its downright shit pointless, you think you know all this stuff about history, but sorry to break it to you, the internet doesn't count AKA Wikipedia, Youtube, and all those other sites. I know 10x more about history then you do so dont try to test me, go take my AP College class about U.S history, then come talk to me.

Umm, Schools teach what they want to teach, and NOT 100% the FACTS. If you want FACTS, like I present, talk to those who have been there and done that. Then YOU come talk to me, ok ?

Dude, all that was bullshit. You dont get what really happened, what led up to it, and why it happened. You dont know what went wrong and right, because you always look at conspiracy theories. You want a comprehensive reason for WWI and WWII?talk to me. I will give you events that led up to it. I do my research, and hell, not on wikipedia, not youtube, not political idealist sites such as Zeitgest. I get mine from actual sources. PLEASE stop going on idealistic tirades and get a life outside of your room.

Wow, I Stated FACTS, I asked those who lived in the areas and who experianced it, I talked to Veterans on BOTH SIDES, and you are STILL telling me that I am wrong ? I know family, friends, etc that have experianced this, except the things B-4 WW-1, but some of my friends have family that fought in the Civil War. though some of my sources have died, like my Grand Parents, and elderly friends, I do get my facts straight. Before you look at me, look at yourself, and find your own facts. And no, I did not go to You Tube and Wiki, I did spend time in a nursing home when my grandma was dying, and did go to many places OUT SIDE of my place to find the info I explain.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:24 pm

o boy, another fucking thing about how the system is corrupt and shit. Sorry but your wrong, why don't you get out of your room and go experience actuall LIFE

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 am

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 am

Dragon, you expect me to read all this, i read the first line, no one is going to read all this, its downright shit pointless, you think you know all this stuff about history, but sorry to break it to you, the internet doesn't count AKA Wikipedia, Youtube, and all those other sites. I know 10x more about history then you do so dont try to test me, go take my AP College class about U.S history, then come talk to me.

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:59 am

Killer wrote:They wanna be mutha fuckin free? How bout they get all the fuckin WMD and terrorists outa thier country, then we will leave them alone

There is no WMD's in the hands of ANY of them, and that is 100% a FACT. And remember we were over there in bed with the Saudis getting cheap oil (Money Related) while we were training their troops and selling them military surplus. And when we were in their back yard manipulating them to be westernized they attacked the embassies, and when that didn’t work they attacked our home land, which was ether monetary or military related targets, to disrupt the economy of the USA so that the Middle Easterners could run their own land the way they wanted.

Killer wrote:ok i agree about without religion, that WOULD decrease war SLIGHTLY but not as a whole. Religion is not the cause of all wars, The American Revolution wasn't, the Civil War wasn't, the War of 1812 wasn't, WWI and WWII weren't, the Korean war wasn't, and the Vietnam war wasn't. Even the war were in right now isn't over religion, its over fucking up the towlheads. And without money the world just wouldn't work, it wouldn't.

Killer wrote:the Civil War wasn't,
The Civil war was about Money, (The selling of slaves), if the selling of slaves was stopped then those who owned lots of slaves would not be able to sell them off or make any money off of them anymore.

Killer wrote:the War of 1812 wasn't
This war was about someone Controlling others using a banking system, the Trade, all leading to money and power over the Free and independent. The Brits wanted to continue to be in control over the Independent Americans, using money. When that failed and Americans wanted Independence the brits attacked, the Americans were considered 'Terrorist' to the Brits.

WW-I and WW-II were a direct result of corporations making MONEY by using the government to buy their stuff. A Private bank called 'The Federal Reserve' was signed into being able to lend loans to the Government which the Govt. would need eventually to re-pay in time with interest. They used the borrowed money to pay for whatever it needed to win the wars (Unlimited money). Then the Depression, came through by a controlled inflation tactic by the Federal Reserve, to cause a panic, and those who knew what was going on put their money into things that they knew would get them rich in the long run, they bought the manufacturing companies which were not able to manufacture cars, and used them to build tanks and aircraft for war. The USA was attacked because the USA Instigated it by restricting resources from Japan, Japan had no choice but to attack, to gain the resources in the Pacific, in Guam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, China, etc. Hawaii was the main threat, having many war ships there piled up made it a great lure for them, to attack, but notice the carriers were all out at sea. The Japs knew that the carriers were the main threats, and so did the USA, Japs attacked Perl in hopes of taking out the carriers, but failed, damaging the Battle Ships, and pissing off a lot of Americans, so the Japs had to win Midway or lose the war, and they lost because the USA had the Carriers and the anger of the American Forces behind them. After that battle in the US Victory, the US Forces Morale boosted and many Americans joined the forces to fight Tojo. The US Corporations made lotz of money on WW-II, the Federal Reserve also made it big when the US Government borrowed money, and now we are paying our taxes and they are using our taxes to pay the interest the government owes to that bank. Oh, and the Jews were not fed because the Germand had to feed their troops. And if the US was NOT Bombing City's the food would have gotten to the Prisoners faster. And for the burning and gassing of Jews they had to choose like they do with triage, so I am sure they were NOT going to kill their own, because it was the Jews that they thought were their enemies, but in the end their true enemy was theirself, the rich and the corrupt at the top. Those who win the wars write the history books, that is true. And so far we can see that happining. No one knows the war crimes the US conducted, nor the ones the Russians, Chinese. Even today Crimes of Japan are still being recovered, but in Japan the crimes that happened are just written off, while in Germany no oen is allowed to weare a Swazi or SS shirt, even if it means and represents something else, like FREEDOM. They don't have the freedom to wear what ever they want. But we remember what they did to the Jews, but NOT what the Japanese did to the Chinese, which was pure imoral. And you wonder why China dosn't want much to do with us anymore. Just remember that the Germans thought the Jews were the enemy, the ones messing up the economy, and after they imprisoned them their economy started to improve, untill the Allies bombed their factories, some of which produced FOOD that could have fed the prisoners. Again it boiled down to their fear, why let the enemy go, that or why let the Jews go after you imprisoned them and seperated them, you KNOW they would have done something to distrupt the German Workers Party. AND The German Government TOLD them to GET OUT, that they were NOT WANTED, but many stayed and were imprisoned. So DO NOT critisize Germany AFTER they warned their enemies to leave or face the consequences. Just like the USA in todays world might one day tell all the mexicans to leave or else face the consequences. I asure you that they will NOT all leave if they can help it. Then again that would hurt the economy even more, they are the ones working in the fields picking fruit to feed our asses; AND on TOP of that they barely get paid enough to pay a monthes worth of rent in a one bedroom apartment, THAT'S Why you see many of them in cheap vans or living in PACKED apartments, because they DON'T GET PAID SHIT. Why do I know this about the Nazis ? BECAUSE I USE TO HAVE FRIENDS THAT WERE IN THE KKK AND IN SKIN HEAD GROUPS ! And also why do I know how the Guats n' MExicans live the way they do ? BECAUSE I HAD GUATAMELLON AND MEXICAN FRIENDS THAT LIVED THAT WAY IN MY OLD NEIGBORHOODS !

Korea, another war about who gets what, mostly control and power, and who's corporations gets to operate in the area, also they did NOT want to be Westernized, they wanted to be independent to run their own way without being under the UN control sphere, Eventually making a place for corporations to make MONEY in the future. IF you don't believe me, look at South Korea VS. North, the North is hindered by the South, and surrounding nations, making it almost impossible for the North to operate or pay for resources, food and supplies for their nation. They have no choice, they are afraid to be under the South's control, and to lose control of their own nation to the corporations, imperialism, fascist banking and capitalism ways.

Vietnam, a false flag operation was made to get the US in to the conflict (Golf of Tonking), which made a lot of senators and corporation rich, using our troops to play war, by sending them off into almost impossible up-hill battles, only to call off the Vietcong when the US forces were almost wiped out. It was a controlled war, which the corrupt govt used to make money. The North saw it as the imperial/capitalistic style of banking and free market as being an evil and fascist way of doing things, where only the few were rich and powerful and the poor suffered. Where in their eyes the Communist way was more fare and equal, where everyone had a say so in everything, a true Democracy. So while US Troops died someone was cashing in and getting richer. I am sure the troops heard of the Vetnam War being called a "Rich Mans War" Ask Xray137 or any other Vet. they know, and have gone through Hell and Back Several times, some still fight that conflict today, and will remember what they have seen for the rest of their days. And at the end of that conflict the US troops had orders to take with them some Civilians which would have been prosicuted, because they also were part of the ones making money in that war, some Colonels of the South Viet Forces were making money off of the drugs they over saw or owned in the area, and hated the North's policy. We lost because we were too corrupt, and so was the South. We killed Civilians, Destroyed Villages for what, because they were helping the North ? What happened to arresting and trials ? Just remember our troops were told they were fighting for a good cause, but what they were NOT told was that they were fighting and dying while someoneg got rich

The Current war we are in now is NOT about killing Towel-Heads, it is about MONEY (Oil, Corporations) and RELIGON as a media front to get Christians into this war allied to fight Muslims, and the Racist to fight them also, breeding hatred all the way through. Corporations and the Federal Reserve Bank paying senators, the media, and lobbyist to convince everyone that we need to get into war with terrorist (which are not even there), claiming Iraq and every other Middle Eastern nation they don't like has WMD or is planning on making them to attack Israelis and USA, which is false. And only because we the USA are there the Middle Eastern Nations are starting to build up because WE ARE THE ATTACKERS. We pissed Akmed off so they paid depressed fanatic religious folks to crash into targets, notice the World Trade Towers, a target in which the private banks and other rich FUCKS used for their stocks and trading, and the owner of the building didn’t want to pay the maintenance on so he got paid for the damages of the attacks, it is written in their contract and was insured if such an attack took place, and it did. And Building 7 fell from the bottom, meaning it was purposely taken down. Building 7 had incriminating documents in it about some of the major corporation’s crimes, so someone covered up past crimes during this attack, and also planted the pas ports of the suspected terrorist, which some of them came to say they are alive and did not attack; they were removed and probably killed. Now they are going to build another building. The Pentagon also was hit, but can you tell me what part of it was hit ? It was probably another spot where incriminating evidence of the Governments criminal acts were held, and could have been targeted to make it look like a terrorist attack, disposing of evidence that could put the criminals that currently run this nation in jail and might have helped this nation toward getting back together. And the one plane that crashed into the ground in PA, might not have been a Airline at all, the before and after pics suggest that it could have been a 2,000 LB Bomb, a perfect crater, and a ditch going across making it look like wings. It would be easy to pay those aboard the flights to get new ID’s, to live in a great place, a utopian style life style where they could do anything they wanted, that r get plastic surgery to get away from their current life, making them look like heroes all at the same time, something I bet many would gladly do if they don’t like their current way of living. The same could also be for those in the other flights, paid unlimited funds to shut up. I will not be the 1st to tell you that one of my friend’s, friend died on those flights, or a family member’s friend did. I have MANY friends that clam to know someone who died on the planes, and only few claims they died in the buildings.

And for those who say all muslums, or all Middle Eastern folks should die, remember that the Nazis said that about the Jews. And that we now tourture them, and when they say what we want them to say, it givees them a reason to attack anyone, so if we capture a Iranian Soldier and torture him untill he sais that Iran has Nuke, that is all the US needs to attack Iran. Just remember, it was Israel that flew jets to the Iranian Border simulating a future attack, and it is the US that surounds Iran in Iraq and Afghanistan, what would YOU do if you were in Irans position, same goes with N-Korea, surrounded by the South, and Japan, with China and Russia to the North. They have Nukes, but have NOT used them. If I lived in Iran I would want Nukes for Defense. Now, how do you prevent Iran or N-Korea from doing what UMEF did in the VR-World ?

Note: I am not sticking up for anyone but the US Troops, and also stating the FACTS and HOW IT IS. And NO, I am NOT a Tree Hugger, nor am I a Consperacy Theoris. I support the Troops, because they are and alwayse were the ones that suffered the most, lied to by their leaders to fight for wars they thought were for a good cause, using Freedom as a money making tool, same with religon. I just wonder who makes the money off of the many bibles written, it is NOT a God I can assure you that. It is sad to see how many have lost theirself, inclouding me, but atleast I admist my wrongs, with honor and I even forgive those who have wronged me.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 am

WWI wasn't about jews, AND the U.S didn't go to war because Hitler was killing Jews, 2/3 of the world din't even know that he was killing jews, the U.S went to war in WWII after being attacked at Pearl Harbor, and Civilian Boats being attacked by German Subs. They also joined to help the Allies, the U.S going to war had nothing to do with religion.

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 am

Ehemmmm........ The WW1 and WW2 are related to religion, Jewish is certainly a religion.

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 am

Your basicly saying to completely change how the entire species of Man Kind lives, we have had religion and trade/money since we first existed, you cannot change what has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years. Anyways, get on skype

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:43 am

ok i agree about without religion, that WOULD decrease war SLIGHTLY but not as a whole. Religion is not the cause of all wars, The American Revolution wasn't, the Civil War wasn't, the War of 1812 wasn't, WWI and WWII weren't, the Korean war wasn't, and the Vietnam war wasn't. Even the war were in right now isn't over religion, its over fucking up the towlheads. And without money the world just wouldn't work, it wouldn't.

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 am

They wanna be mutha fuckin free? How bout they get all the fuckin WMD and terrorists outa thier country, then we will leave them alone

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Note: Radical Arabs are not Terrorist, they are Religous Muslum Extremist, just like we have Christian Extremist in the USA and Jewish Extremist in Israel. A True defenition of a 'Terrorist' is a member of a group that spreads fear and intimedation to get what they want. there is also a group called 'Iraqi Muslum Resistance Fighters' and 'Afghanistan Muslum Resistance Fighters' which we call 'Terrorist' They don't like the idea of their homelands becoming Westernised, simelar to the Amish folks in the USA.

Think of it, they want to be Independant and Free choosing to live their own ways. I would make a sugestion for the US and other International groups that have problems with the way these similar to Amish or Religous Extremist groups run, to offer a place for those who want to get away from that style of living invoronment to escape torment and death for not following these religous extremist groups rules and backward laws. But not to invade and chainge the way of living of those who choose to live the way they choose, just because we don't like how they live. They were raised over many years to be the way they are, and are afraid to chainge because they are so religous and fearful to their gods.

We must ask ourself if we were in their position, would we not fight to the death in our god's name, screaming God is our saveir as we would get killed by a more powerful nation which tells us our gods are not real ?

It all boils down to dividing and conquering, religons that claim the others are false. Without religon there will be more peace on Earth. Or "Without Money and Religon the world would be at Peace"

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Funny

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:42 pm

The Aisle Seat

Two Radical Arab Terrorists boarded a flight out of London.One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat... Just before takeoff, a U.S. . Marine sat down in the aisle seat. After takeoff, the Marine kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, 'I need to get up and get a coke.' 'Don't get up,' said the Marine, 'I'm in the aisle seat, 'I'll get it for you.'

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the Marines shoe and spat in it. When the Marine returned with the coke, the other Arab said, 'That looks good, I'd really like one, too.' Again, the Marine obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Arab picked up the Marines other shoe and spat in it. When the Marine returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the Marine slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. He leaned over and asked his Arab neighbors... 'Why does it have to be this way?' 'How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes?'

THE FEW. THE PROUD. THE MARINES.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top