GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grow up

+4
GhostEye
rubendal
nlairforce
cricket911
8 posters

Go down

Grow up Empty Grow up

Post  cricket911 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey everyone, im a new member of GPEO and i know that i dont have a whole lot of say so in things that go on in it, but because this is free speech i would like to say something. cut the bull crap and grow up please!!! some of the people (not naming any names) really need to grow up and learn to be respectable. there is a difference between being an a$$,pervert and gross, and being funny. I know how to take a joke and will dish them out periodically but some comments are very inappropriate and just are stupid. the only thing they do is make you look like a prick. Please just act more mature the older ones are not setting a good example for any of the younger ones. that is just my opinion
cricket911
cricket911

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Grow up Empty Re: Grow up

Post  nlairforce Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 pm

I agree completely. Sometimes it is almost like dealing with kids, who dont have a clear enough mind to stay the fuck away and leave it alone if they dont like it, erhemmmm, spart, erhemmmm killer erhemmmmm.....
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I agree.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:04 pm

i agree even though some people think i am insulting them aggemm* no nameing any names. Altough people just piss me of by lying that really GRINDS MY GEARS. people grind my gears ESPECIALLY when they start saying shit EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT HAVE Noting TO DO With THIS WORLD!!!!!!
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  cricket911 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm

well you need to learn to get over all of the name calling and oil your gears be a man and if two people want to cuss each other out stay out of it and just grow a pair if you have a problem with some one dont start typing stupid things just shrug it off and walk away and then maybe later talk to them or if they are in a vm or something talk to the co about it and dont handle it like a immature a hole and type every thing perverted that comes to mind

i came into the vm and vw to get away from some of the immaturity that is on fsx. i will go so far to say that many of you have also. the reality is that is it present here. calling each other names poking fun at others it is as bad if not worse here as it is on fsx. just because we can talk big and bad amongst ourselves, does that mean that it is right? we can all be respectable to others sure we can cut up and make fun at others but it doesnt have to be perverted and absolutly pointless. why cant we grow up and start acting our ages. i take flying very serious, this is what i want to do for my job in the future. i hope this makes some of you change
cricket911
cricket911

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 pm

I also agree. I also want to apologize for my part in the MAVERICK v.s. KILLER situation. I will do my best to control my temper in the future.
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:17 pm

cricket911 wrote:Hey everyone, im a new member of GPEO and i know that i dont have a whole lot of say so in things that go on in it, but because this is free speech i would like to say something. cut the bull crap and grow up please!!! some of the people (not naming any names) really need to grow up and learn to be respectable. there is a difference between being an a$$,pervert and gross, and being funny. I know how to take a joke and will dish them out periodically but some comments are very inappropriate and just are stupid. the only thing they do is make you look like a prick. Please just act more mature the older ones are not setting a good example for any of the younger ones. that is just my opinion

Not gonna happen with GPEO sorry. I was in it 8 months, and I was a Role Lead officer, and I've seen first hand, this won't work.

Just FYI

However, I gotta agree
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Just saying, i'm older than most of you, but i just act like a complete immature asshole kid for the fuck of it, pretty fun. Snake, suck my long cock. asswipe.

See, its fun.
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 am

Spartan wrote:
cricket911 wrote:Hey everyone, im a new member of GPEO and i know that i dont have a whole lot of say so in things that go on in it, but because this is free speech i would like to say something. cut the bull crap and grow up please!!! some of the people (not naming any names) really need to grow up and learn to be respectable. there is a difference between being an a$$,pervert and gross, and being funny. I know how to take a joke and will dish them out periodically but some comments are very inappropriate and just are stupid. the only thing they do is make you look like a prick. Please just act more mature the older ones are not setting a good example for any of the younger ones. that is just my opinion

Not gonna happen with GPEO sorry. I was in it 8 months, and I was a Role Lead officer, and I've seen first hand, this won't work.

Correction, not 8 months, only 6 or so

Just FYI

However, I gotta agree
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 am

I agree 100%, and also have been trying to explain to some of those who over react to those who are disrespectful. I just have one request for GPEO members, to try and be more respectful even if you get mad, to control yourself, be honest and nice even if they are not. We have Free Speech, and only when this Freedom we have is taken for granite and abused is when things get messed up. Love it or leave it, and please don't misues it. Many have sacreficed their life for Free Speech, let us make an example to others that we can use Freedom whisely, and respect others. Yes it is easy to cuss, and call each other names, but we also should have respect toward others, even our enemies. I only request that our members desplay respect and honor, because we desplay Freedom in honor of those who fought for it in theg real world. We don't have to hate to win, we don't have to get back at anyone to win. I am not religous, but a person once said to another who struck him on his face to strike the other side of my face then he forgave the one who hit him. It takes a man to win a fight, but it takes a bigger man to walk away from it, and it takes the most pure to stand and take the hits that will make the agresser in the end look like a bully fool, where everyone will look down on the bully as the bigger coward. Has anyone heard that 2 wrongs don't make a right ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cricket911 Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:22 pm

ok now that we all agree lets do it
cricket911
cricket911