officers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

officers

Post  cricket911 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm

even though this is a imaginary world people in officers' positions should act like one. if you guys are not going to do your job step down. imo, officers need to be very active and are ones who set a primary example for everyone else to follow. the recruits look up to you for guidence and knowledge, and you are expected to give it without being a smart a.. officers need to look after their people right now its not a time for bickering amongst ranks we all need to support and help each other.
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  Spartan on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

HA HAHA HA AHA AHA AHAH AH AAH AHAH AHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I've tried this before. Not gonna work, at least with GPEO
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  nlairforce on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:36 am

Spartan wrote:HA HAHA HA AHA AHA AHAH AH AAH AHAH AHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I've tried this before. Not gonna work, at least with GPEO

True, with "you" that doesnt work.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:35 pm

nlairforce wrote:
Spartan wrote:HA HAHA HA AHA AHA AHAH AH AAH AHAH AHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I've tried this before. Not gonna work, at least with GPEO

True, with "you" that doesnt work.

ahhahah NICE ONE SNAKE
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  Spartan on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 pm

GPEO's ranking system is useless if no one has authority and no leadership and no self control, not to mention Dragnoxz's fail of a philosophy that no leader is needed.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Spartan wrote:GPEO's ranking system is useless if no one has authority and no leadership and no self control, not to mention Dragnoxz's fail of a philosophy that no leader is needed.

HAHAH you obviously dont know that when you left THINGS CHANGED
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  nlairforce on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:14 am

Coolman2007Gold wrote:
Spartan wrote:GPEO's ranking system is useless if no one has authority and no leadership and no self control, not to mention Dragnoxz's fail of a philosophy that no leader is needed.

HAHAH you obviously dont know that when you left THINGS CHANGED

Spart, Because of your stupidity we had to have such measures.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  cricket911 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 am

all im saying is that officers need to act like officers and help and support and not down and degrade everyone.
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  nlairforce on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 am

Im not degrading everyone, Im just pickin on spart lol. And if dragnoxz told me i was a bad officer, i would step down for the sake of GPEO.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  cricket911 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:12 am

no i was simply generalizing and not pointing fingers
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  Spartan on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm

nlairforce wrote:if dragnoxz told me i was a bad officer, i would step down for the sake of GPEO.

Just like the first Soviet general in the battle of Stalingrad was told he was a bad general by Stalin, *cough*got shot*cough* stepped down?

just continued proof of the Communist GPEO
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Spartan wrote:
nlairforce wrote:if dragnoxz told me i was a bad officer, i would step down for the sake of GPEO.

Just like the first Soviet general in the battle of Stalingrad was told he was a bad general by Stalin, *cough*got shot*cough* stepped down?

just continued proof of the Communist GPEO

WOW, $nake was desplaying his 'Honor' to the GPEO Cause, and his 'Loyalty' to me as a good friend. GPEO is NOT a Communist group, but if it was I would gladly state it. Though Commusiem has down falls, and GPEO is nothing like Communist. GPEO is a Free Community, where everyone has the same rights, the rights they were given at birth and human biengs. Where they are not bossed around like animals, or treated like dogs to obey their masters, they are not helled back by chains of command or controlled by someone other than theirself.

The ting is that we do have 100% Freedom, but those who can not control theirself are the ones calling for th egroup of Freedom to have control. When in reality those who call for this control are the ones who need to learn self control. Ones who are true Hipocrates now call the GPEO a bad group, when in reality their groups are the ones that are what they claim they see GPEO is. As in they claim GPEO is Communist, Dictatorship, Fascist, all in control over the VR-World, when they are what they judge onto others.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  Spartan on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Irony of this all is, Dragnoxz, you said it yourself, in voice chat, in late September, that GPEO was in fact Communist. I Did not record it because: I dont have the capability to, so dont give that proof shit because I know what you said, and I swear and everything I heard you say that.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  cricket911 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 am

unfortunatly that is unsubstancial evidence. someone could say that they killed someone and the courts could not send them to jail just because they SAID they killed someone. but you got to prove it if you cant i am sorry but they is no evidence that show that he did in fact said it Smile sorry
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 am

Spartan wrote:Irony of this all is, Dragnoxz, you said it yourself, in voice chat, in late September, that GPEO was in fact Communist. I Did not record it because: I dont have the capability to, so dont give that proof shit because I know what you said, and I swear and everything I heard you say that.

Oh, I can say that GPEO is a Fascist State, but is that true ? NO ! You must have heard me wrong back then, I asked you guys in the call if you thought GPEO looked Communist, and none of you replied with your answers. Now a Scientific Methodology almost looks Communist, but it is NOT. So, there is no where I ever stated that GPEO was a Communist group. Communist fell apart from a monetary system which fuked up Communisem, If they done away with their Monetyary system then Communisem would have worked, but some FUCK decided to use it with communisem and fuked it all up. Then the Rich Capitalisem folkz found they could buy them out, eventually making the Communist State fall. Now Russia is all messed up, many are poor and suffering in a Democatic State, though their tech is improving they still are messed up. How ever, China is begining to prosper.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  nlairforce on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 am

Dragnoxz wrote:
Spartan wrote:
nlairforce wrote:if dragnoxz told me i was a bad officer, i would step down for the sake of GPEO.

Just like the first Soviet general in the battle of Stalingrad was told he was a bad general by Stalin, *cough*got shot*cough* stepped down?

just continued proof of the Communist GPEO

WOW, $nake was desplaying his 'Honor' to the GPEO Cause, and his 'Loyalty' to me as a good friend. GPEO is NOT a Communist group, but if it was I would gladly state it. Though Commusiem has down falls, and GPEO is nothing like Communist. GPEO is a Free Community, where everyone has the same rights, the rights they were given at birth and human biengs. Where they are not bossed around like animals, or treated like dogs to obey their masters, they are not helled back by chains of command or controlled by someone other than theirself.

The ting is that we do have 100% Freedom, but those who can not control theirself are the ones calling for th egroup of Freedom to have control. When in reality those who call for this control are the ones who need to learn self control. Ones who are true Hipocrates now call the GPEO a bad group, when in reality their groups are the ones that are what they claim they see GPEO is. As in they claim GPEO is Communist, Dictatorship, Fascist, all in control over the VR-World, when they are what they judge onto others.

Yes, I "was" showing my loyalty to GPEO. It has nothing to do with giving orders and all stuff, this position. It is only to keep GPEO from falling apart with fucks as you, Spart, In existense.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  tkchuong on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:25 pm

I've tried this before. Not gonna work, at least with GPEO
_________________
Gucci sunglasses
sexy lingerie

tkchuong

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: officers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum