ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm

As some of you may or may not know, FSXAA recently attempted to capture Russia. After a Rule-Change in the VM world, the capture was declared INVALID. I asked AdrianGPEO to link me to the rule change, but he refused. The rules for capturing territory have been the same since the beginning. To make matters worse, Adrian seems to have a serious weed up his ass because I actually made a point of this. Now he is being a dipshit and denying claims just because he dislike me. Here is proof.


Adrian(GPEO):
<<< oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you— Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM.
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:17 pm

I just would like to help make things more clear. A single cargo plane can NOT capture a country, it is impossible. If anyone wanted to capture Russia then it would actually take years to capture it, because Rusia would fight. Same with bombing everything, there needs to be LOGIC and common Sense for this style war game, otherwise any FUCK could start a faction, land a cargo at every capital in the world and win. And for this war game it is NOT about a faction wimming in the end, it is about VR-World Polotics (Factions communicate, make friends andor wage war) And factions that are based near one another should be in communication (It is just logical) And NO I am NOT telling anyone what to do, I am simply stating what everything SHOULD be like. So, no a cargo plane landin in Moscow is NOT capturing it, your plane would have never made it within 100 Miles into Russia if it was hostile toward Russia. Also making a point of logic, Killers bomber would not have made it to that Greenland base, it was a GPEO Outpost from the FSXF-GPEO War. (I think 'Striker' operated out of there for a while). Also no one can get unlimited troops, aircraft or money to buy it. the land has chainged over time, Isrel had many factions operate from it, making the Nukes spread out (Disclaiming sparts claims about having NUKES), same with Switzerland, Trinity long ago operated out of there, no telling if there were NUKES there when Killer operated there, I know he didn't have nukes in Vietnam or Somalia. ACC could NOT have attained NUKES unless working with former FSXF hardware. Now I am seeing paradoxes all over the place, so where did these other folkz get NUKES ? N-Korea ? And if N-Korea we all KNOW they can't make a good NUEK. If ANYOEN has NUKES it is GPEO, VMC and Uatia. VMC, attaining nukes form former FSXF, GPEO Attaining Nukes from former FSXF and recovered from US Facilities, France and other places. Uatia attained nukes from the UK after the FSX-RAF disbanded. ACC would only have been able to attain nukes from FSX-RAF, or FSXF, and maybe some other places (Maybe Israel), if valed (then again the GPEO had a member that operated out of Israel, and there is no telling what he did with the nukes when we operated there).

As for capturing Russia, think about the GPEO-FSXF war, but longer. Think about you having to actually fight another force. That is how it should be seen as when invading another Nation that is Unclaimed/Neutral. If I was goign to capture something like Russia I would contact some Mercs, so you actually have something to fight. I know of some guys that would LOVE to see some action, and they are NOT part of the VR-World. They are random groups of Neutral Fighters.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Spartan on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:As some of you may or may not know, FSXAA recently attempted to capture Russia. After a Rule-Change in the VM world, the capture was declared INVALID. I asked AdrianGPEO to link me to the rule change, but he refused. The rules for capturing territory have been the same since the beginning. To make matters worse, Adrian seems to have a serious weed up his ass because I actually made a point of this. Now he is being a dipshit and denying claims just because he dislike me. Here is proof.


Adrian(GPEO):
<<< oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you— Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM.

which is the EXACT Reason, with the exception you, GPEO, and its satellite (FSXRC,) are the only VMs. the rest disbanded or joined the New, Better Virtual World, which don't have this type of bullshit.

Contact me on skype (Soldier8193) for more info


oh and Adrian has had a weed up his ass since he joined GPEO
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

oh and Adrian has had a weed up his ass since he joined GPEO-Spartan

I couldnt agree more.
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  cricket911 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm

please excuse my youthful ignorance but,... wasnt russia neutral and think about this if russia is neutral and someone really would have to stand up and appoint themselves or another person to be ruler wouldnt that be the same thing fsxaa maverick did just invaded and established his rulling party in russia so that being said neutral countries i think could be claimed rather easily. controled countries would need a little more to fully capture it but (my personal opinion) adrain is slowly taking over. he is claiming himself many things when he is not for instance the new recruits thing granted he may have talked to dragon about it but wouldnt dragon do that?
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Spartan on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm

well, since no one is defending it in FSX, then why should it not be taken over? I mean, I try moving my ships from one place to another, but it HASSSS be to be in FSX, instead of announcing it. ICBMs are realistic yet, they aren't being used because they aren't in fsx.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:As some of you may or may not know, FSXAA recently attempted to capture Russia. After a Rule-Change in the VM world, the capture was declared INVALID. I asked AdrianGPEO to link me to the rule change, but he refused. The rules for capturing territory have been the same since the beginning. To make matters worse, Adrian seems to have a serious weed up his ass because I actually made a point of this. Now he is being a dipshit and denying claims just because he dislike me. Here is proof.


Adrian(GPEO):
<<< oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you— Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM.

ahhaha nice job rewording me but u need picture proof LOL
i would appreciate you dont put words in my mouth Thanks



Last edited by Coolman2007Gold on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Spartan wrote:
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:As some of you may or may not know, FSXAA recently attempted to capture Russia. After a Rule-Change in the VM world, the capture was declared INVALID. I asked AdrianGPEO to link me to the rule change, but he refused. The rules for capturing territory have been the same since the beginning. To make matters worse, Adrian seems to have a serious weed up his ass because I actually made a point of this. Now he is being a dipshit and denying claims just because he dislike me. Here is proof.


Adrian(GPEO):
<<< oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you— Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM.

which is the EXACT Reason, with the exception you, GPEO, and its satellite (FSXRC,) are the only VMs. the rest disbanded or joined the New, Better Virtual World, which don't have this type of bullshit.

Contact me on skype (Soldier8193) for more info


oh and Adrian has had a weed up his ass since he joined GPEO

Your Vr has not been active since the beginning of febeuary i think your vr world has failed
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:22 pm

more proof no chat on the 14 at 8 o clock






avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Spartan on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Coolman2007Gold wrote:
Spartan wrote:
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:As some of you may or may not know, FSXAA recently attempted to capture Russia. After a Rule-Change in the VM world, the capture was declared INVALID. I asked AdrianGPEO to link me to the rule change, but he refused. The rules for capturing territory have been the same since the beginning. To make matters worse, Adrian seems to have a serious weed up his ass because I actually made a point of this. Now he is being a dipshit and denying claims just because he dislike me. Here is proof.


Adrian(GPEO):
<<< oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you— Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM.

which is the EXACT Reason, with the exception you, GPEO, and its satellite (FSXRC,) are the only VMs. the rest disbanded or joined the New, Better Virtual World, which don't have this type of bullshit.

Contact me on skype (Soldier8193) for more info


oh and Adrian has had a weed up his ass since he joined GPEO

Your Vr has not been active since the beginning of febeuary i think your vr world has failed

actually, we got a new website cus some fuck hacked the intcomnet admin's account, so yeah, we been active, also, in those chats, MAVERICK was right on pretty much everything, and Adrian, just cus you and GPEO cannot have your way, doesn't mean that you can go snarling in on other VM's business
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Spartan wrote:
Coolman2007Gold wrote:
Spartan wrote:
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:As some of you may or may not know, FSXAA recently attempted to capture Russia. After a Rule-Change in the VM world, the capture was declared INVALID. I asked AdrianGPEO to link me to the rule change, but he refused. The rules for capturing territory have been the same since the beginning. To make matters worse, Adrian seems to have a serious weed up his ass because I actually made a point of this. Now he is being a dipshit and denying claims just because he dislike me. Here is proof.


Adrian(GPEO):
<<< oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you— Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM.

which is the EXACT Reason, with the exception you, GPEO, and its satellite (FSXRC,) are the only VMs. the rest disbanded or joined the New, Better Virtual World, which don't have this type of bullshit.

Contact me on skype (Soldier8193) for more info


oh and Adrian has had a weed up his ass since he joined GPEO

Your Vr has not been active since the beginning of febeuary i think your vr world has failed

actually, we got a new website cus some fuck hacked the intcomnet admin's account, so yeah, we been active, also, in those chats, MAVERICK was right on pretty much everything, and Adrian, just cus you and GPEO cannot have your way, doesn't mean that you can go snarling in on other VM's business

oOOOOO KKKKKK
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 am

Spartan wrote:and Adrian, just cus you and GPEO cannot have your way, doesn't mean that you can go snarling in on other VM's business

Umm, I am seeing a hipocritical statement, all I gota do is chainge the names around and we got a true statement stating exactly what you are doing, but then again maybe you do like GPEO so much that you just can't let go, is that why you continueisly return to put in your comments, or is it the Free Speech that you can only get here ?

And Speraticus, just cus you cant have control over other groups, dosn't mean that you have yo go snarling in on other VM's business.

I know Adrians actions and ideas might be outragous, but he is useing Free Speech just like you and everyone else does comming onto here to post their comments. He is using his imagination and having fun. If you or anyone else don't like him for that then it is your guys issue. I am just trying to help open your minds to the fact that others are using their imagination and are having fun. I also use my miagination, with the Scar Creak area, and also to write short stories for others ot read. So, plz, live and let live, no one has to hate one another for the most simple things.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Fury12 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 pm

cricket911 wrote:please excuse my youthful ignorance but,... wasnt russia neutral and think about this if russia is neutral and someone really would have to stand up and appoint themselves or another person to be ruler wouldnt that be the same thing fsxaa maverick did just invaded and established his rulling party in russia so that being said neutral countries i think could be claimed rather easily. controled countries would need a little more to fully capture it but (my personal opinion) adrain is slowly taking over. he is claiming himself many things when he is not for instance the new recruits thing granted he may have talked to dragon about it but wouldnt dragon do that?

The kid has a point.
avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:
Spartan wrote:and Adrian, just cus you and GPEO cannot have your way, doesn't mean that you can go snarling in on other VM's business

Umm, I am seeing a hipocritical statement, all I gota do is chainge the names around and we got a true statement stating exactly what you are doing, but then again maybe you do like GPEO so much that you just can't let go, is that why you continueisly return to put in your comments, or is it the Free Speech that you can only get here ?

And Speraticus, just cus you cant have control over other groups, dosn't mean that you have yo go snarling in on other VM's business.

I know Adrians actions and ideas might be outragous, but he is useing Free Speech just like you and everyone else does comming onto here to post their comments. He is using his imagination and having fun. If you or anyone else don't like him for that then it is your guys issue. I am just trying to help open your minds to the fact that others are using their imagination and are having fun. I also use my miagination, with the Scar Creak area, and also to write short stories for others ot read. So, plz, live and let live, no one has to hate one another for the most simple things.

hey i didnt even notice that part of spartacus being hipacritical and spartacus if you dont want us in your buissness i suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT and stop posting in our forum NUFF SAID
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Adrian(Coolman2007Gold), You truely are showing the advantages of the GPEO system. Most VM's would have sent you your walking papers for most of the stuff that you have pulled. However, because of the total freedom aspect of GPEO, you havent been repremanded in the slightest way. You abuse your position to the absolute limits of possibility, and you make up more shit than you know what to do with. YOU KNOW THAT THAT QUOTE IS REAL!!! Cricket can confirm this much. Also, there is a difference between "imagination" and "ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT". And as far as im concerned with Spartan, if you expect free speech, he should get that same right.
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:Adrian(Coolman2007Gold), You truely are showing the advantages of the GPEO system. Most VM's would have sent you your walking papers for most of the stuff that you have pulled. However, because of the total freedom aspect of GPEO, you havent been repremanded in the slightest way. You abuse your position to the absolute limits of possibility, and you make up more shit than you know what to do with. YOU KNOW THAT THAT QUOTE IS REAL!!! Cricket can confirm this much. Also, there is a difference between "imagination" and "ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT". And as far as im concerned with Spartan, if you expect free speech, he should get that same right.

The quote is BULL i provided pictures to the time and date it said i supposedly said it and if you can provide picture proof you will prove me wrong I CHALLENGE YOU to come up with some real proof not your lousy word.
I CHALLENGE

-2nd Officer Coolman2007Gold
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:09 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:Adrian(Coolman2007Gold), You truely are showing the advantages of the GPEO system. Most VM's would have sent you your walking papers for most of the stuff that you have pulled. However, because of the total freedom aspect of GPEO, you havent been repremanded in the slightest way. You abuse your position to the absolute limits of possibility, and you make up more shit than you know what to do with. YOU KNOW THAT THAT QUOTE IS REAL!!! Cricket can confirm this much. Also, there is a difference between "imagination" and "ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT". And as far as im concerned with Spartan, if you expect free speech, he should get that same right.

and why is it you conside with cricket alot hmmm Question aggduagdlfkjdsahglfjkasgflkjsagldfkspybhdfkjsagflk;asf
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm

LOL, AFRAID OF THE TRUTH ARE WE NOW? And while I make legit friends in the GPEO, you accuse cricket911 of being a traitor? Well, you have more balls than i thought. You are a low-down kid trying to fill boots ten times your size. It would be better for you to admit the truth honorably then continue to lie like this. And when cricket gets back, he will proove my words are the truth. One last thing: if I were you, I would start to worry since im part time GPEO now, so watch your fucking back.
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:28 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:LOL, AFRAID OF THE TRUTH ARE WE NOW? And while I make legit friends in the GPEO, you accuse cricket911 of being a traitor? Well, you have more balls than i thought. You are a low-down kid trying to fill boots ten times your size. It would be better for you to admit the truth honorably then continue to lie like this. And when cricket gets back, he will proove my words are the truth. One last thing: if I were you, I would start to worry since im part time GPEO now, so watch your fucking back.

Come now, why must we all fight among ourself, or watch our backs for our one team ? We have common enemies that threaten our very existance as a group. We promote 'True Freeodm' This is why we all have Free Speech. Though we may at times honorably agree to things the enemy of our cause say, our group is still threatened by them, and we know thier goals. Thier cause VS. ours is an exact metaphore for good and evil.

Our enemies use their ego and personal pride to lead them, with fear of losing control over others when they should be worried about their own self control. We here should learn self control. By abusing Free Speech we offend those who fought for it. We have this Free Speech, we can say anything we can possibly think of at any time we want. The one thing that is damaging us is that we have not found ourself-control. Once we attain our own self control, only then we will learn the respocibility of the Freedom we have.

Things are imagined and thought up, or one may fly from point A-to-B, thinking they own Russia, so what. They did a flight to the capital of a Nation, maybe while they are there in their imagination they might do some research on Russia, and learn something they don't normally teach in Schools. Well, that person just learned something about a Nation, on their own by playing on a Flight Sim. Does it make it offical that they won this chunk of land ? No, it is not logical, but in their mind they did. No harm done, they have fun and we all have fun. As far as other folkz, they might just shrug their shoulders and not recognize a difference in the VR-World. And if they want to operate out of a base in Russia, why not ? They might gain Russian members in their group.

Anyway, we stand for Freedom. We don't need to be fighting one another over petty things. We look like idiots when we fight among ourself. We have true enemies out there we need to be worried about, not our own community. We don't need to fight over who likes or who is a better member in the group, it is better to make friends and have fun flying or talking, doing what ever.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:LOL, AFRAID OF THE TRUTH ARE WE NOW? And while I make legit friends in the GPEO, you accuse cricket911 of being a traitor? Well, you have more balls than i thought. You are a low-down kid trying to fill boots ten times your size. It would be better for you to admit the truth honorably then continue to lie like this. And when cricket gets back, he will proove my words are the truth. One last thing: if I were you, I would start to worry since im part time GPEO now, so watch your fucking back.

why are you diverting my challenge cant prove it I CHALLENGE TO GET PROOF OF ME SAYING WHAT YOU THINK I SAID *SLAPs FSXAA MAVRICK WITH A GLOVE ON THE FACE*
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  cricket911 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 am

we first must worry about our self before worrying about others
and you accuse me as being a traitor give evidence that i was conspirating against gpeo and then make the accusation.



ps finding something on wikipedia isnt always right. anyone can edit it and put in byassed opinions.
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 pm

<<< i am not ttrying to stop you and if you capture russia GPEO would not recgonize it any way so do what you want i am done— Adrian(GPEO), Tuesday, February 23, 2010 5:43 PM
[2/23/2010 5:44:22 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): wednesday
[2/23/2010 5:44:27 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: wow, he is so dumb
[2/23/2010 5:44:34 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): he is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[2/23/2010 5:44:42 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: he dosent recognize it even if it is legit
[2/23/2010 5:44:55 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): omg he need to be given a spanking
[2/23/2010 5:44:57 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: when dragon finds out about this...
[2/23/2010 5:45:02 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: he is finished
[2/23/2010 5:46:11 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): i truely hope so that is if dragon is willing to dump him
[2/23/2010 5:46:49 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you- Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM
[2/23/2010 5:46:59 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: he is trying to fucking sabotage me
[2/23/2010 5:47:23 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): lol what a fag




I dont know what the command is to capture an image of text, so this will do for now. If you wish to challange me further, I suggest you (or anyone) tell me how to capture an image. And if you dont want to, well Ill just take that as a sign that you backed down and shut your mouth.
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  cricket911 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:14 pm

The truth be told fair and square silent

[2/23/2010 6:44:09 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: i am not ttrying to stop you and if you capture russia GPEO would not recgonize it any way so do what you want i am done
[2/23/2010 6:44:21 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: wow, he is so dumb
[2/23/2010 6:44:25 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): he is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[2/23/2010 6:44:37 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: he dosent recognize it even if it is legit
[2/23/2010 6:44:46 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): omg he need to be given a spanking
[2/23/2010 6:44:52 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: when dragon finds out about this...
[2/23/2010 6:44:56 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: he is finished
[2/23/2010 6:46:04 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): i truely hope so that is if dragon is willing to dump him
[2/23/2010 6:46:44 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you
[2/23/2010 6:46:54 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: he is trying to fucking sabotage me
[2/23/2010 6:47:14 PM] cricket911(GPEO)(FSXRC): lol what a fag
[2/23/2010 6:48:21 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: if i prove to dragon that he has a personal weed up his ass with me, that should make him dump adrian. i guarantee you that dragon dosent want GPEO officers acting like that
[2/23/2010 6:48:29 PM] FSXAA HIGH COMMAND: it will make GPEO look bad
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:
I dont know what the command is to capture an image of text, so this will do for now. If you wish to challange me further, I suggest you (or anyone) tell me how to capture an image. And if you dont want to, well Ill just take that as a sign that you backed down and shut your mouth.

that is not what i was asking for i was asking for the
Adrian(GPEO):
<<< oo and i cant have it either to be honsest it was to stop you— Adrian(GPEO), Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:39 PM.

you think i am stupid and go to your start menu>all programs>Accessories>Sniping Tool
there you go
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 am

http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/92/05/03/proof13.jpg

You want the full discloseure of your lies? So be it fool. I no longer have you on my contacts list, so I dont have the original, but this will do. And for your other pics, why didnt you scroll up and take a pic of the time in question? I wouldnt BELIEVE that a GPEO member is being dishonarable, right?
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  GhostEye on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/92/05/03/proof13.jpg

You want the full discloseure of your lies? So be it fool. I no longer have you on my contacts list, so I dont have the original, but this will do. And for your other pics, why didnt you scroll up and take a pic of the time in question? I wouldnt BELIEVE that a GPEO member is being dishonarable, right?

Sorry originals required !
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm

You just proved your stupidity. Re-adding me to your contact list so I could get this is proof of that. My PC caught a virus and needed repair, which explains the delay of this post. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!



http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/92/05/03/proof212.jpg
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 pm

WHATS WRONG ADRIAN? STUNNED AT YOUR FAIL??? **SLAPS ADRIAN WITH A GLOVE ON THE FACE** I CHALLENGE YOU TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!
SCARED TO REPLY??? GOOD!!!!
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  nlairforce on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:41 am

That is not exactly Evidence that he did something like that
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 24
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 pm

LOL, TRYING TO SAVE ADRIANS ASS JUST BECAUSE HE MADE AN EMPTY CHALLENGE, AND I PROVED HIM WRONG. VERY FUNNY!!!!! IF ONLY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SHOW THAT SAME CONCERN TO CRICKET WHEN I SHOT HIM DOWN!!!!
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  cricket911 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 am

well ask Tornado if that happened,
1) you never counted
2) your plane kept bouncing around on mine and tornados screen,
3) are you trying to say that you need help getting a actual kill dogfighting
4) dont make false acusations against me you dumb a$$
5) GROW UP
6) im sure if FSXAA had some leadership Qualities it wouldnt have to disband
7) That is so funny, your number 3 turned on you lol no no wait, rotflol
8.) just give up on vm's in fsx maybe you like the person who works on them, and not flys 'em
9) The FSXAA is just one Big Dirty SOCK
avatar
cricket911

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26
Location : im a nomad

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  nlairforce on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 am

Well Mav, the only fact i have is that u clearly are STUPID that you think i live in Iceland while i clearly stated that i did not!
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 24
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Fuk it, ignore him, show up to battles he pretends to call for, shoot him down, count your kill, get out. Oh, wait, if you shoot him down enough times he becomes exctint.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  nlairforce on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:56 am

dude, he will never realize that hes a stupid fuck, and so will keep returning when he gets shot down.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 24
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Razgriez on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Truth will prevail in the end anyway, so what is the use of this fighting?
avatar
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:00 pm

razgriez wrote:Truth will prevail in the end anyway, so what is the use of this fighting?

Tell me about it.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  nlairforce on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:50 am

well, maverick loves endless discussions cuz he wont see in the end that they will all lose..
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 24
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" on Tue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Assholes, having fun fantasizing about fake weapons and planes?
I would just LOVE to see what you guys are planning these days, but im not bored enough to look. this is my last post on this site, so you can all burn in the fires of hell. OH ITS REAL, ITS DAMN REAL!!!!!!!
avatar
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  rubendal on Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Then GTFO like you should have done a long time ago, and quit filling up the forum with useless posts.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  nlairforce on Wed May 26, 2010 11:27 am

Hey mav, hows life in jail?
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 24
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Spartan on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:19 pm

hes back. i been alkin to him on skype.


thanks for the shipment of fail btw
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:Assholes, having fun fantasizing about fake weapons and planes?
I would just LOVE to see what you guys are planning these days, but im not bored enough to look. this is my last post on this site, so you can all burn in the fires of hell. OH ITS REAL, ITS DAMN REAL!!!!!!!

Hay, Asshole, wont you join me ? I have a Reserved seat for myself, and can reserve many more. I think I will request one with your name on it, just so they all know that you have a reserved seat, right next to me. Ok ? OH, you will like the nice and warm Lava flows, and I can be sure that you will enjoy being chained to your seat, right in front of the FAT FUCK behind you, and guess what, you are going to be laying backwards, all you gota do is look upwards and you will see the position that FAT FUCK is in immediatly behind you. I can be sure that you will enjoy the extremely warm air as he FARTS a Chunky BLAST of liqufied warm shit-smelling air at you. And to be safe, I will use a dozer to push his ass (ASS) closer to you, so that his ASSHOLE can swallow your head. And when he rolls up into an up-right position, we will all record it for those who desirte watching as someone is sucked up into the ass of a fat fuck, then crushed undernieth its fatness as it rocks to its fat up-right position.

I hope you will like the seat, I chose it just for you. And just think, you just might be there for a long, LONG time, continuislt listing to my laughter as the process repeats over and over for ever and ever.

And if you can dish it here in the "FREE SPEECH" Forum, then you had better be able to take it, and tke it HARD. For everything negitave you say to someone, will revert back to you in a much more greater way. So, if you can dish it then you better be able to take it. Free Speech BITCH, and I hope you enjoy your stay, in that reserved seat, that I personally chose, just for you. And as you arrive, I will be sitting there, middle fingers raised, and will then say, "Wellcome to Hell, my immediate, but not fr long, Friend"
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum