Attention GPEO

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Killer wrote:let me make this abundently clear, if you are shot down YOUR PLANE IS DEAD BUT YOU ARE NOT, THAT GOES FOR ALL KILLS, IF YOU ARE SHOT DOWN YOU RELOAD INTO THE GAME AND START AGAIN
Thanks for the clarification. And its clear lol
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 pm

nlairforce wrote:What did you think? Im not EXPECTING someone is acting that lowheartedly, but you clearly surprised me, so be proud of yourself. You are a disgrace for all VW's. A very good example, now everyone, even in your VW can expect traitors among them and therefore no-one will fly with wingmen anymore...

And btw, they clearly DID get shot, and could NOT EJECT!

So as i did not eject but they were also in the session.
IF YOU DO EJECT, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT, I did not do that, nor did the others...

Get your fucking facts straight!

Your just jelous...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 pm

nlairforce wrote:What did you think? Im not EXPECTING someone is acting that lowheartedly, but you clearly surprised me, so be proud of yourself. You are a disgrace for all VW's. A very good example, now everyone, even in your VW can expect traitors among them and therefore no-one will fly with wingmen anymore...

And btw, they clearly DID get shot, and could NOT EJECT!

So as i did not eject but they were also in the session.
IF YOU DO EJECT, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT, I did not do that, nor did the others...

Get your fucking facts straight!

No, you're angry that a 14 year old practically destroyed GPEO...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Lol if you think your the 14 year old who practically destroyed GPEO, your facts really do need to be straightned. The downfall of the GPEO as the traitors would like to call it started happening before you even joined GPEO. And GPEO hasn't fallen.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:04 pm

rubendal wrote:Lol if you think your the 14 year old who practically destroyed GPEO, your facts really do need to be straightned. The downfall of the GPEO as the traitors would like to call it started happening before you even joined GPEO. And GPEO hasn't fallen.

You have no idea what I put into action. GPEO was already at the brink of destruction, I just pushed you guys off the cliff. GPEO has fallen, you guys are just holding onto a twig coming out of the side of the cliff. ADC and many other have tried to help you back up. But you spat in our faces, so we will not help you, as much as we would like to.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Lol you hardly know what you're talking about. Your new here. SO am I, but not as knew. According to you guys, GPEO had fallen before you even joined GPEO. The only thing the ADC did for us was offer us to come to their VW which is still pending approval. We did not reject the offer, dragon has to see it, as he will likely make the final descision. The only thing you accomplished was fooling us. We had no clue you were a spy, I openly admit that. And you shot down $nake. Apart from that, I don't see how you 'pushed GPEO off the cliff'.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Why does everyone think I am not be honest about this? I don't want to fight you guys anymore, I'm done. I have tried to make peace. But all I have gotten are insults. All you are doing is proving Spart is right.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:34 pm

You need to look at what you have done, and then put 2 and 2 together and not get 5. You betrayed GPEO, you admit it, we all know it, so then DONT ASK FOR PEACE. If you betray something or someone you are not going to get peace back. Doesn't that make sense? A traitor is not welcome to the people that he betrayed. IT is most of the reason we now hate you. You betrayed us, just like quite a few other people. So don't expect to get peace from the very people you betrayed, cause its not gonna happen.
Now if your done with us like you say, then leave. Thats that. You think...
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:53 pm

rubendal wrote:IT is most of the reason we now hate you.

I am sorry you hate me now...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Well good for you, my point is don't ask for peace as soon as you betray someone. Life doesn't work that way.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:24 am

rubendal wrote:Well good for you, my point is don't ask for peace as soon as you betray someone. Life doesn't work that way.

Then I won't ask for peace... It will only be a matter of time...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 pm

A matter of time? Before what? there is peace? you think. This isn't over yet. You will see later.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 pm

rubendal wrote:A matter of time? Before what? there is peace? you think. This isn't over yet. You will see later.

Of course this isn''t over with yet. Yes, it will be a matter of time that peace will be established.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Yes and we'll see whether ADC gets eliminated before or after the peace.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:09 pm

rubendal wrote:Yes and we'll see whether ADC gets eliminated before or after the peace.

By GPEO?... Btw, do you guys think I don't know what you are planning to do. There is a reason I put more than one me in GPEO's chat, so when Tornado got kicked. I get to see what you are planning... Take care what you say...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Ghost on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:11 pm

LOL that is all

ADC-Ghost

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm

I am not 100% stupid, and I do realize that you can see things in GPEO that maybe others can't. I'm obviously not gonna say anthing that I don't want you to see because I know you can see it. If I need something secret communicated, skype does the job very well. I/We are not currently planning anything against you, you should know that. If anything does happen, it is likely to be a surprise to you.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 pm

rubendal wrote:I am not 100% stupid, and I do realize that you can see things in GPEO that maybe others can't. I'm obviously not gonna say anthing that I don't want you to see because I know you can see it. If I need something secret communicated, skype does the job very well. I/We are not currently planning anything against you, you should know that. If anything does happen, it is likely to be a surprise to you.

Skype chat Rubendal, I meant skype chat.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:15 am

I see what you mean. However, if I wish something secret to be communicated still, it will not be put in the main GPEO chat on Skype. It will be sent to exactly the person who needs to see it. Private chat which you cannot see.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 pm

rubendal wrote:I see what you mean. However, if I wish something secret to be communicated still, it will not be put in the main GPEO chat on Skype. It will be sent to exactly the person who needs to see it. Private chat which you cannot see.

I know. I'm not stupid.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:00 pm

dragnoxz wrote:lol, no if you don't want to. PErsonally I aint worried about spies, what do we have to hide ? It all boils down to having fun in the long run, for both th espies and the ones counter spying. One can lear espianage by doing this. Talk about a good learning method for spying and all, lol.

From the mouth of Dragnoxz. All I wanted to do is to have fun in the long run. My acting is done, my spying is done. I can't see why we can't have fun again...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Your here for fun. Good for you. For some people here, this VR world is a little more than just fun. It goes further than that for some people. So, when you betray them like this, then they are going to hate you. Exactly the same as they hate spartan and the other traitors. For you its for fun, for them its more so, they hate you. The reason why we can't have fun (for some people anyway) is because of what you and others have done. I don't hate you and spartan like some people, but I don't like what you have done. I agree we still can have fun, but the way things are going, it doesn't look like it is going to be coming any time soon. Once again, if your spying is done, go back to your VR world, since it is supposed to have nothing to do with GPEO, and just leave.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm

rubendal wrote:Your here for fun. Good for you. For some people here, this VR world is a little more than just fun. It goes further than that for some people. So, when you betray them like this, then they are going to hate you. Exactly the same as they hate spartan and the other traitors. For you its for fun, for them its more so, they hate you. The reason why we can't have fun (for some people anyway) is because of what you and others have done. I don't hate you and spartan like some people, but I don't like what you have done. I agree we still can have fun, but the way things are going, it doesn't look like it is going to be coming any time soon. Once again, if your spying is done, go back to your VR world, since it is supposed to have nothing to do with GPEO, and just leave.

Did I bomb scar creek? Arabia? Make GPEO hate videos? No. Compared to what Killer, Spart, and the others did, I did practically nothing to GPEO. I shot down Snake, thats it...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Tornado wrote:
rubendal wrote:Your here for fun. Good for you. For some people here, this VR world is a little more than just fun. It goes further than that for some people. So, when you betray them like this, then they are going to hate you. Exactly the same as they hate spartan and the other traitors. For you its for fun, for them its more so, they hate you. The reason why we can't have fun (for some people anyway) is because of what you and others have done. I don't hate you and spartan like some people, but I don't like what you have done. I agree we still can have fun, but the way things are going, it doesn't look like it is going to be coming any time soon. Once again, if your spying is done, go back to your VR world, since it is supposed to have nothing to do with GPEO, and just leave.

Did I bomb scar creek? Arabia? Make GPEO hate videos? No. Compared to what Killer, Spart, and the others did, I did practically nothing to GPEO. I shot down Snake, thats it...

What you have said above is correct. So number 1, no you did not 'push GPEO off the cliff' like you said you did. You did however betray GPEO, and so.... I think you can figure out the rest. Anyway I think is this is all I have to say. We've argued long enough on this, lets move on. After all, this is isn't even what the original post was created for lol.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:40 pm

rubendal wrote:We've argued long enough on this, lets move on. After all, this is isn't even what the original post was created for lol.

Finally! Something we agree on! Very Happy

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 pm

lol
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Fury12 on Mon May 03, 2010 5:13 pm

wow... just wow. Nice job. I am truly entertained. Have you sold the rights to the screenplay yet? Who will direct the movie?
avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Tue May 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Fury12 wrote:wow... just wow. Nice job. I am truly entertained. Have you sold the rights to the screenplay yet? Who will direct the movie?

I have no idea. Very Happy

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Wed May 05, 2010 12:10 pm

This is truly the most stupid conversation i read.
I hope, tornado, that you see for the moment GPEO doesnt answer any of your so called "peace offers". You clearly thought you could ruin more?
Oh yea and i deleted your second account from the GPEO chat Wink .

Remember, I do not hate, but i am currently done with all the bullshit.
If you want forgiveness, go find a pile of shit and eat it cuz its not likely you will get it any sooner.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Fury12 on Wed May 05, 2010 12:38 pm

nlairforce wrote:i am currently done with all the bullshit.

Well that makes two of us. Why not join the private sector? maybe fly for a VA?

Oh and rumors about the CG's disbandment are not accurate. We are still very alive and well, I'm just not the one in charge, and my successor has elected to not join this world, or any world for that matter. Although, we appreciate your concern Razz
avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Thu May 06, 2010 9:43 am

nlairforce wrote:Oh yea and i deleted your second account from the GPEO chat Wink

How do you know?...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Thu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm

nlairforce wrote:If you want forgiveness, go find a pile of shit and eat it cuz its not likely you will get it any sooner.

No thanks for the poop...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Fri May 07, 2010 4:02 am

Tornado wrote:
nlairforce wrote:Oh yea and i deleted your second account from the GPEO chat Wink

How do you know?...

Because i pay attention to my surroundings
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri May 07, 2010 9:39 am

nlairforce wrote:
Tornado wrote:
nlairforce wrote:Oh yea and i deleted your second account from the GPEO chat Wink

How do you know?...

Because i pay attention to my surroundings

So? Who did you get rid of?... Smile

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Wed May 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh hell this is rediculous. Will you two quit arguing over the stupidest things. Slinging insults back and forth is accomplishing nothign except degrading your honour and reputation. Cut the insults out. If your gonna argue, then use facts and logic not insults. This is dumb. I also think that you Tornado should leave. You are not a part of GPEO and should have nothing to do with it. On dragonxz birthday you said something about 'him getting a message from one of us'. Well you aren't one of us. You are an enemy, and should spend your time with your virtual military, not with one that is not even operating on your VW. And I would very much appreciate it if both of you would grow up at least a little.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Wed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm

rubendal wrote:On dragonxz birthday you said something about 'him getting a message from one of us'.

Am I being to uncivilized?

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Fury12 on Thu May 20, 2010 4:22 am

rubendal wrote:Oh hell this is rediculous. Will you two quit arguing over the stupidest things. Slinging insults back and forth is accomplishing nothign except degrading your honour and reputation. Cut the insults out. If your gonna argue, then use facts and logic not insults. This is dumb. I also think that you Tornado should leave. You are not a part of GPEO and should have nothing to do with it. On dragonxz birthday you said something about 'him getting a message from one of us'. Well you aren't one of us. You are an enemy, and should spend your time with your virtual military, not with one that is not even operating on your VW. And I would very much appreciate it if both of you would grow up at least a little.

at least someone here still has their sanity... Neutral
avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am

Ehm ruben, scroll up, and then see who was argueing most, Just to clear things up.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri May 21, 2010 1:35 pm

An epic question mark for your comment tornado. All I was saying is that you are not one of 'us' Snake, yes I know I was arguing with tornado, but I wasn't throwing useless insults around. I don't really have a problem with people arguing as long as they try to be mature, and argue over the facts and not get off topic.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sat May 22, 2010 9:32 am

I think we're too far gone anyway...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Killer wrote:The only reason i'm here is just to piss you guys off and make you angry, thats what it do, and its very fun i might say, cmon throw some insults back at me if you want, its fun!

I would gladly accept your offer to insult you. Thank you for this oppertunity.

Ok, You are a Pscychopath, no feelings, no Conciousness, and no morals, other than that you don't believe that others have veelings other than you. So, I shall take advantage of this, and hope to have you confront your lack of ability to feel. This will be enjoyable because you cant feel, right ? You re just a Psychopath, and if you can't understand wghat that is, Google it, or look it up.

Oh, and you still havn't told me your Sisters age, lol. Oh, SHall I pick at you about that. Your poors sister, deals with y our inability to cre for others, it seems. Just think, no one will care if you died, just because you are a Pscychopath. Nope, no help for them FUCKS, it is a "Fact" that Pscyhopathy is not treatable, so you are fucked ether way, but, just remember that when you are getting an ass whoopen, the person continuisly hammering your face will have ZERO Empathy for your pain, because they will understand that you don't feel. You have no Conciousness, there for chopping you apart, but keeping you alive will be amusing for someone.. Mr. "Killer" who likes to piss everyone off. Too bad, you cant be pissed off, but, you are a little child scared of consiquences. You would Kill an old lady, with no remorse, but ohhhh, SHIT. Your Fucked if you get caught. You fear and hate, that is all, and you can't discuise it. You are just a piece of meat with no feelings, so if we meet (Face-to-face), I will continuisly remember that. Did you realize that I have a passioniate hatred toward Pscychopaths ? I knew you were one all along, I knew you would try to be the next "Cockstard" I just needed to wait. You see, you fucked up when you were born, that is all. OR, shall I say your unlucky parents, who might have thought you would turn out a decent person, only to find out you are one of 6 that is born without a conciousness, with no empathy toward others, no remorce or guilt when you fuck up someones life, no cares other than the one where you just are so afraid to get caught for doing fucked up things. Yep, you are a pscychopath, and the only treatment I can see for that, is a Shot, using our new "Medical Bullets" (Works every time. I think GPEO has some laying around, hop over the border and get your FREE treatment for Pscychopathy. OR are you too scared to ?
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum