GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSX Fleet

5 posters

Go down

FSX Fleet Empty FSX Fleet

Post  eagleeye Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:19 pm

All Information on FSX Fleet should be posted here. Anyone who has infiltrated fleet should contact Eagle Eye on skype... My name is Jon Ried and my Skype name is EagleEyeUIA.

Last edited by eagleeye on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

eagleeye

Back to top Go down

FSX Fleet Empty Re: FSX Fleet

Post  rubendal Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 pm

What does the FSXF have anthing to do with GPEO or this VW anymore?
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 am

nothing, it was a long, long time ago. Before i even joined GPEO.
If this is one of your failing attempts to gain our trust and betray us, its not working.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:46 am

Yeah I was pretty sure this was way outdated. I have no clue about the reason of this post. Also this Eagle guy is like less than 3 weeks on the forum and these are his first two posts. So its not like he's been around forever unless he has another acc which I doubt.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am

FSXF has no affiliation with you except a link in thier TS and a few AARs from a 2006(?)
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 am

Thats what I thought.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:17 pm

eagleeye wrote:All Information on FSX Fleet should be posted here. Anyone who has infiltrated fleet should contact Eagle Eye on skype... My name is Jon Ried and my Skype name is Eagle Eye.

Well, Glad to see you are ok, are you here to stay ? Or should you operate within the UIA gathering Intel ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:02 am

Yo, Eagle Eay, I was wondering about this post. Like, FSXF has not been an enemy for years, lol. THey grew into a more respectable group, politically inactive in the VR-World. They operate in US Block bases, and we have right to operate where ever they do, since that war. Like, we share their bases, as equals. If a war ever broke out betwee GPEO and FSXF again, there would be so much confusion that a war, even if it ever stopped, would be shrouded in total confusion and a never ending border dispute would occur. Which would mean an endless war. Nukes would be launched, each base would be gone, blown off the map so that the other could not use them. Even if each groups forces were in the bases, there woul be no possible way to proove or disaprove who would win. The only way woudl be for both groups to actually communicate before or after, and do a split some how, and I am sure non of us would want to leave our posts. It would just be easier just to not go to war, and to have war-games. There is enough conflict about the war already. It is almost, but not out of reach, to prove who would have what now. Again, this gathering intel on FSXF is also not needed, because a war with FSXF would be WW-3 and the next war after that would be fought with sticks and stones, only if the world was still there.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

FSX Fleet Empty I Understand

Post  eagleeye Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 am

I have been trying to recover my password for the site for a while... not long after my last post my email was hacked by an unknown person and i have still not found out who... only recently did i find a scrap of paper with this website and my login/password.

I am able to come back and join the GPEO when you are ready for me, however due to my year away from GPEO I need to know who is in charge now that dragon has gone?

Email me at ga953alpha@yahoo.com and NOWHERE ELSE should I be contacted, lest I destroy the deep cover I have established.

Sincerely,
GENERAL EAGLEEYE
DIRECTOR, UIA

eagleeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 pm

eagleeye wrote:I have been trying to recover my password for the site for a while... not long after my last post my email was hacked by an unknown person and i have still not found out who... only recently did i find a scrap of paper with this website and my login/password.

I am able to come back and join the GPEO when you are ready for me, however due to my year away from GPEO I need to know who is in charge now that dragon has gone?

Email me at ga953alpha@yahoo.com and NOWHERE ELSE should I be contacted, lest I destroy the deep cover I have established.

Sincerely,
GENERAL EAGLEEYE
DIRECTOR, UIA

Yo, I am back, and hopfully for good. We seem to be at war again, I how you are ready for actions and more medals. Lets Rock once again, and show these noobs that they messed up by declaring war onto us again. Lets play the game, who can kill more, lol !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum