Goodbye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Goodbye.

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:30 am

kendall wrote:For those who might expect me to rejoin, or who just look at me as a potential member, for that matter, I am finished mith GPEO permanently. I'm not sure how much any of you care, but one thing is for sure, you need more people than you've got.
Honestly, it's not me that's finished with GPEO, it's GPEO that's finished. You used to be a great competitor, but now, you're gone, and it's time for you to either recruit, or to go away, and find something better to do. GPEO had a great cause, and I made some friends while I was a part of it, so I'd recommend the recruiting option, instead of training for no reason like you are. Hopefully dragnoxz will give you some better direction when he gets back.
Speaking of dragnoxz, I won't apologize to you, and I don't want your "forgiveness" everyone seems to be talking about lately. I've joined ADC with BobbyHill and neither of us will be coming back. And if there's ever an issue between the GPEO and us, I'll have no problem with helping ADC destroy you again.

Thanks for the good times.

I bey you are eating your words now, right ? GPEO Will never be finished. Look at the progress that GPEO has achieved latley, every faction out there is peaceful with GPEO. Bobbyhill has once again woken up and has once again taken leadership of UCFS, along with actively accepting my proposal to run UCFS full time, while exiting the GPEO as a member, retireing with good pention and runing the Canadian Group. He was a LAyal GPEO member, and now he is an Independant Leader of a Group. And, I am sure that GPEO has not been destroyed by ADC. In fact the TFC group's relations with the GPEO are improving, slowly but surely. Training is one of the primary reasons why other groups can't defeat us. We train hard all the time because if we don't we would have lost against the FSXF and ACC. You chose not to partake in training operations, that is why you stayed a low rank, and never became an Officer. Crikit earned his Officers Position because he wrote up a training document, that was reised for GPEO standards, and passed it. He also became the lead Chopepr Trainer, because he was dedicated to his part. However, he became bored, because there was a lack of imaginative thought on his part, thinking that the rest of GPEO was to serve him, when he held a position of responcifility, where he could have went out and recruited more for choppers, created operations scenarios, training, taught recruits that mecame flight officers to be trainers, then take a higher position eventually.

Those who get bored have a lack of an open-mind and good imagination. Coolman is a prime example of a good imagination. He set up a NORAD style system in GPEO, oin his own, and created several good PDF files for the USEA. In fact, I would be honored if he headed the USEA, creating dates for launches, taking images of space and posting it, and coming up with ideas for things. He is good at research, and is artistic at things he does. One without good imagination leads a miserable life. Ones who are not open-minded have a hard time learning.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 pm

I hope you'll be itching for a fight, cause we have been too with all thats gone on here.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 pm

nlairforce wrote:Thats right ruben, there will be another conflict between us, the only question is when. And i will not hesitate to shoot any of you when the time has come.

And for doing operations instead of recruiting, actually trains recruits, Get it? We are not like you, just getting as many rookie members as possible, and when very lucky, a more experienced pilot joins. There has to be training and I chose that to be a priority.

Now, we see true Dishonor. THere is a reason for Training, and you understand it. You joined GPEO and knew nothing of how to dog fight, and look at you now, training everyone while I am gone. I think you and Ruben might kick my ass if I got up there with you noww, then again that FUCKING IL-2 is lowering my Dog Fighting Standards. I have to play it will full realism setting, stalls and everything just to be able to haeve some what of a challenge, pu the opponents at ACE, and have my Squad of 4 VS 16 in order to get some sort of adrenilin work out. And them fuking BOMBERS with their STUPID little guns, alwayse puts a fukin .50 pr .30 into my fukin canopy, messing up my fukin view. lol.

Anyway, All we need is that "Decleration of War Act" in place, and we will open up on all traitors. All I can say if for those who do not repent, is that they better attempt to end us now, because once the "System Structure" is up, we could take on all opposition. So, Attack now, before it is too late, that or vote NOT to enat the "Decleration of War Act." It will be an International Vote, so we will see just how many don't want us to be an Offensive GPEO. THat would mean "We would be the ones to Declare War on who ever we fucking WANT to."

Just thought I would get that out, because when I return, I am goin to be itchin for a fight.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Hey Cricket, nice to see you here again.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

f

Post  cricket911 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

hello again to my peeps
bounce

cricket911

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Good speech snake lol
GPEO is semi active, until dragon gets back..... then we shall see my friends.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 am

Thats right ruben, there will be another conflict between us, the only question is when. And i will not hesitate to shoot any of you when the time has come.

And for doing operations instead of recruiting, actually trains recruits, Get it? We are not like you, just getting as many rookie members as possible, and when very lucky, a more experienced pilot joins. There has to be training and I chose that to be a priority.

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:47 pm

As far as I'm concerned, if you've joined ADC, you've already left GPEO forever. WE are waiting for dragon to get back and start this up again if he does. And if he does, I do hope we get in some conflict with ADC and show you what we can really do.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Goodbye.

Post  kendall on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm

For those who might expect me to rejoin, or who just look at me as a potential member, for that matter, I am finished mith GPEO permanently. I'm not sure how much any of you care, but one thing is for sure, you need more people than you've got.
Honestly, it's not me that's finished with GPEO, it's GPEO that's finished. You used to be a great competitor, but now, you're gone, and it's time for you to either recruit, or to go away, and find something better to do. GPEO had a great cause, and I made some friends while I was a part of it, so I'd recommend the recruiting option, instead of training for no reason like you are. Hopefully dragnoxz will give you some better direction when he gets back.
Speaking of dragnoxz, I won't apologize to you, and I don't want your "forgiveness" everyone seems to be talking about lately. I've joined ADC with BobbyHill and neither of us will be coming back. And if there's ever an issue between the GPEO and us, I'll have no problem with helping ADC destroy you again.

Thanks for the good times.

kendall

http://www.myspace.com/krazy.lladnek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top