F-35A

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F-35A

Post  nlairforce on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 pm

The new F-35A came out last month and i have it. Its very nice, from graphics to handling. If you pull too much in a turn, it'll slow you down just like the ef-2000, but still different. You need to get used to it, but i like it already. Its speed is about 1100 kts

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F-35A

Post  rubendal on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Sounds good, can you send me a PM with the link so i can take it for a test flight. Thanks

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  cap3127 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Its not just the F-35A that bleeds speed in the turns... its most FSX fighters. The F-14A is the biggest culprit. (but can be compensated for with its massive engines). Even the default f-18 bleeds like crazy. You gotta get a feel for it. I dont know if anyone knows how to fix it, but it might be worth looking into the aircraft.cfg file to fix.

Id also be more than willing to donate my extensive aircraft collection to the GPEO.

cap3127
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 am

cap3127 wrote:Its not just the F-35A that bleeds speed in the turns... its most FSX fighters. The F-14A is the biggest culprit. (but can be compensated for with its massive engines). Even the default f-18 bleeds like crazy. You gotta get a feel for it. I dont know if anyone knows how to fix it, but it might be worth looking into the aircraft.cfg file to fix.

Id also be more than willing to donate my extensive aircraft collection to the GPEO.

Some craft have their issues, like a stalling and rolling un-controlably. I have not flown the defult F-18, but have gone against them in my EF-2000, and experienced F-18 pilots can almost take me out, or prevent me from taking them out, jsut because they go into a stall on purpose, just to get out of my HUD. I have since learned a counter for their maneuver. The F-15's, and F-14's, however, have the ability to yaw real well if using the engiens seperatley, which in almost every case has earned every F-18 a defeat against them. You are welcome to up-load your hardweare onto Mediafire links, and post them, if you wish. If seperate, make sure you post what each link is for, so everyone knows what they are, unless you perfer to do file transfers, which are easier Skype. My Skype is "Dragnoxz," if you don't already know it.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum