GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back

4 posters

Go down

I'm Back Empty I'm Back

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

I've returned to your VW in a VM as the CO of an F35 squadron with Jaster as my XO. Hope to see ya'll in the skies eventually.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back

Post  rubendal Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 pm

WE'll see about that. YOu totally disbanded your former VM and left this VW 'for good'. What happend to make you come back. Like to screw up some more fun for others?
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Can' let go of the past eh? I am not here to start talking shit. I'm here just to see what has gone down since I left a while ago
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 am

You and Jester are NOT welcome, leave at once, or i will make sure that happens.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Spartan, dont try to give me any of that let go of past. We tried to do that, and then you just backstabbed us again. WE don't want that to happen again. personaly,I would give you one mroe chance, and if you screw up again, that would be it. However I'm not in taht position, and if it is decided that you will leave, then so be it.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm

So, I can't just drop by and say a friendly hello?

Oh wait, I guess you are still Communist.

Honestly, I'm not causing any trouble to this VW or GPEO at all. Just because Im the CO of a unit and XO of another unit inside of a neutral VM (their name will be kept anonymous for now) doesn't mean I'm trying to start shit. 99% of the time, GPEO starts shit when I try to come by and say hello.

You won't be hearing from me anymore unless I have to shoot you down, which, will most likely not happen anytime soon.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Your 'friendly hellos' are not friendly at all. We all know what you think of GPEO. not causing trouble is pretty easy to say, and the oposite to belive after all that you have done. And no GPEO doens't start all the shit, and then you jsut come by and 'say hello' as if you have nothing to do with it.
And fine with me if you don't talk to me. And if we're in an engagement, its quite likely you'll be the one ejecting.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Spartacus, We may start stuff Verbally, because we simply dont like you. But still we will not break the promise that we wont declare war. It IS you who starts shit, and you'd better leave.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm

nlairforce wrote:You and Jester are NOT welcome, leave at once, or i will make sure that happens.
Try to remember, there is only one VR-World, and nobody can say anyone cant come or go. If they want to return, start conflicts or what not, let them. Only more Glory for us, right ?

Spartan wrote:So, I can't just drop by and say a friendly hello?

Oh wait, I guess you are still Communist.

Honestly, I'm not causing any trouble to this VW or GPEO at all. Just because Im the CO of a unit and XO of another unit inside of a neutral VM (their name will be kept anonymous for now) doesn't mean I'm trying to start shit. 99% of the time, GPEO starts shit when I try to come by and say hello.

You won't be hearing from me anymore unless I have to shoot you down, which, will most likely not happen anytime soon.

So, returning form Hell ? Welcome back, I guess.. I was hoping on doing some "Sliders" thing through a wormhole to get over to that other Reality, but since ya came back somehow, we can bother you here, untill you decide to return to your reality.

Are you actually sorry for your past anti GPEO'ness or do you want to try and make everyone forgive you, only to join again to try and disrupt the GPEO from within ?

I have been gone for this long and GPEO still stands, and despite Killers false crap about me leaving because I wanted to test everyone to see how long it would last. I just would like to set things straight. I did not leave, I had no choise. I moved to the middle of no where (Mississippi, possibly right across the state border from you), "Tishomingo" ring a bell ? Anyway, I am up here, learned how to cook "Fried Green Tomatoes" and am growing a garden, like I planned on doing. I found more work up here also, so things are looking on the up and up over here. 250+ a Month for everything to live up here, great food, enough Poisonus Cottonmouth and Copperheads to start my own Snake Milking Company, and also to make serums for Hoispitals. (JUST NEED INTERNET TO FIND OUT HOW TO DOOOOOOOO THAAAAAAT !), lol. Anyway, that is my position, as of now. So, everyone now knows there was no test, you all survived on your own without me, because you had to. And GPEO is still up and Politically Active. I feel Honored and greatful for that.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Good to know what youve been doing. Dragon if its impossbile to get internet were you are, try a rocket stick. I don't know everything about it, but it is a USB plugin that I think gets you internet all over the world, as far as I know.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum