VFF warning for GPEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VFF warning for GPEO

Post  VFF Rep on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:39 pm

***September 24th, 2010***
From General Reverend - @ 9:00PM Standard Pacific Time, VFF and UCFS has nuked GPEO territory do to threats of guerilla warfare and possible nuke warfare.

@ 10:00PM Standard Mountain Time - Elmendorf AFB was Nuked
@ 10:09PM Standard Mountain Time - Junea, Alaska was Nuked
@ 10:18PM Standard Mountain Time - Dutch Harbor was Nuked
@ 10:23PM Standard Mountain Time - Fairbanks, Alalska was Nuked
@ 10:33PM Standard Mountain Time - Alert, Canada was Nuked

Let this be a message to the rest of you communist bastards, that if we ever recieve rumors or threats of guerilla warfare, and/or recieve intel of your movement of nuclear weapons into nearby territory without reason, and/or attempt to arrange flights into VFF territory without reason or report, we will continue these attacks, and we will not hold back until every speck of your futile existence is burned in the fires of our righteous cause. SO DONT DO IT AGAIN! We wont do it again unless this shit happends again.

VFF Rep

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 am

So what happened, other than several Nuclear drops by you guys?

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 am

hey, something got fucked up. and i left the VW btw. I FUCKING had enough of this shit, im not taking it any longer. I hereby resign of GPEO

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  Spartan on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 am

razgriez wrote:So what happened, other than several Nuclear drops by you guys?

I know that this happened, but I'm not entirely sure on what basis. I assume it was done with my cruise missiles under my command, so I do not know what is fully going on. All I do know is I have been passed some classified information regarding some stuff that GPEO was planning. We received intel regarding GPEO threats to us.

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:18 pm

$nake WTF!! You leave just when the action starts up, and you have a chance to strike back at the enemys of GPEO? WTFs going on. Your basically betraying GPEO just when your needed.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 22
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Rubin chill $nake didn't want to have anything to do with the GPEO anymore. I guess
he didn't think this would happen, sides this just meens more action for us.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  rubendal on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 pm

OK thats exactly why im so surprised and pissed. HE wants nothing to do with GPEO after all he did for it? And now for what we're getting into? Action finally!

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 22
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm

VFF Rep wrote:***September 24th, 2010***
From General Reverend - @ 9:00PM Standard Pacific Time, VFF and UCFS has nuked GPEO territory do to threats of guerilla warfare and possible nuke warfare.

@ 10:00PM Standard Mountain Time - Elmendorf AFB was Nuked
@ 10:09PM Standard Mountain Time - Junea, Alaska was Nuked
@ 10:18PM Standard Mountain Time - Dutch Harbor was Nuked
@ 10:23PM Standard Mountain Time - Fairbanks, Alalska was Nuked
@ 10:33PM Standard Mountain Time - Alert, Canada was Nuked

Let this be a message to the rest of you communist bastards, that if we ever recieve rumors or threats of guerilla warfare, and/or recieve intel of your movement of nuclear weapons into nearby territory without reason, and/or attempt to arrange flights into VFF territory without reason or report, we will continue these attacks, and we will not hold back until every speck of your futile existence is burned in the fires of our righteous cause. SO DONT DO IT AGAIN! We wont do it again unless this shit happends again.

A true desplay of a new and ilogical group. Too quick to use false nukes they cant possibly have. And using a false story to make it legit to nuke anyone is mostly viewed as a crime. And if you did have a nuke, and did nuke us, remember, we have more nukes than you. FSXF has more than us, and we are second to them. Remember, we can destropy this world if we wanted to. Paease return to reality before you start to lose too fast. You have no nukes, or any ability to create them in any amount of time. And remember who invented the VR-World. I don't make up rules, I poiunt groups in the right direction, so they don't make theirself look ignorant.

Your claims are false. Again, a desplay of ignorate kids thinking they can pull unlimited things out their asses. All you gotr is the bases of operations that you were given, or that you started up from. You cant possibly attack from Cuba, you have NO Cruse Missiles, or Nukes, unless you actually recieved them from a Nuclear power. Nukes are closly gaurded and are not given out like candy. However, should you actually nuke use viral weaponary, if we need to. And that is more devisating than any nuke. And remember, we have nukes also, and we actually saved them up over time, unlike your false claims to having nukes. your group is new, inexperianced and ignorant to how the VR-World actually works.

And if you have nukes somehow, they are most likley gonig to be 10-KT or less, not much of a boom. And I know you will attempt to make your statement legit but we are not buying it. Prepare for our retaliation. the land in the USA which is falsly under your occupation will be liberated. You are not truly for Freedom. All you want is "CONTROL". And we will give you CONTROL, in the form of Explosions and DEATH.

Remember, GPEO has been here for a long time, we actually have what we have. All you have is a shell of a group. Your group will fall again. Your groups has no true leadership, and no ability to build anything. We will desplay what a true group can do.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Counter Warning ro VFF

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Remove your forcs from GPEO territry, or we will destroy all you have come to know. You will leave the FSX VR-World as those others did, and you will disband due to internal issues. Your new group has lost the war already. you should be thinking "Did they want us to attack ?" Because we are not legally able to declare war yet, and by you making the first attacks, we have justification of war. You have not read your history. Pearl Harbor, Japan attacked and pissed the USA off, 9/11/01, Akmed Attacked the USA, we got pissed. We are banding together, and already know who the enemy is. But, your jumping the gunds by attacking us, has marked your defeat, in the long run.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  rubendal on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 pm

LETS GO

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 22
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 am

The REASON I left is: I had enough of the shit that was told to me from both sides. Everyfucking one was talking how bad dragon was and dragon told me how bad i fucked things up. I decided i did not want to take part in this Yes or No game, because what both parties said was partially wrong. GPEO never attacked VFF, but i suspect that CAG (that fucker) told everyone that we did.
But im really sorry that you all have so much faith in me. If anyone of you actually KNEW me, they would know i wouldnt just step back and leave you undefended. I do everything, or almost everything with a reason, and thats what i had for this occurance.

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  Spartan on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 pm

nlairforce wrote:The REASON I left is: I had enough of the shit that was told to me from both sides. Everyfucking one was talking how bad dragon was and dragon told me how bad i fucked things up. I decided i did not want to take part in this Yes or No game, because what both parties said was partially wrong. GPEO never attacked VFF, but i suspect that CAG (that fucker) told everyone that we did.
But im really sorry that you all have so much faith in me. If anyone of you actually KNEW me, they would know i wouldnt just step back and leave you undefended. I do everything, or almost everything with a reason, and thats what i had for this occurance.

Snake, You're exactly right. I believe, and have made an educated guess (based on the fact I was in VFF High Command) that Reverend and Cag manipulated the VRW. I admit, I had a hand in it, but after I saw how what I had said supposedly "destroyed GPEO" I spoke out on it. They fixed their "problem" by getting rid of me. 1 year ago, when it was decided we would declare war on GPEO and leave the VRW, we all agreed (though it was really only UMEF and CG and some extras) that our aim was not to destroy GPEO, but just to leave their BS Alone. I admit, Dragnoxz was bullshitting me and the others a lot at the time, but we are past that. Now Reverend and the rest that joined the NVW in like February or March, are under the assumption that the NVW rules still apply to an extent (they follow some rules) but recently that have become a BS machine, and again, Ill admit, partially by my hand. I'm not publically denouncing VFF, but I do agree with some anonymous persons that they need to be taken down a notch. I was in their VM. They are not all that.

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 pm

alright, i will see to that. Its good that some people are back to senses now and i thank you for your explanation. I hope we can all clear this up soon.

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VFF warning for GPEO

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:11 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum