GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aircraft Order Request

3 posters

Go down

Aircraft Order Request Empty Re: Aircraft Order Request

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 pm

nlairforce wrote:hmm, dragon? What if i say im back in the VW. and now i still have my FSXRC and i happen to have some industries. So i can develop new aircraft and since i am allied to GPEO, we might as well share some

When we have our industry restored in fance we could discuss Aircraft Trading. Would you be willing to present that "Proposal to the French" that is in the TOP SECRET area ? And hint to them to read some comments that might shead some vital Intel to them, about the Decleration of War Act, in which if GPEO's industry is messed up that we will restore it once that act is in place ? And that this proposal allows them to keep France, but allows us to continue to operate there along with us keeping our industry ? I am sure they might accept this proposal, because it benefits both of our groups.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 am

hmm, dragon? What if i say im back in the VW. and now i still have my FSXRC and i happen to have some industries. So i can develop new aircraft and since i am allied to GPEO, we might as well share some
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Now, now. The GPEO Fighters are painted in GPEO paints. You being a part time GPEO recieved these craft, only because you are part GPEO. Remember, no GPEO craft were sent to your group for testing (unless you stole them), lol. The IRIS F-15E is basically the F-15GU, just painted differently, along with some new features. Pluss, GPEO need its craft, since we seem to have removed our self from being able to build them at this time. (No more Industial land). And I am not going to spend all my time making sceneries of city's in our current areas, just to be able to have an industry. MAking scenery would take so much time that I do not have, the only other option is to get our industial areas back. That means the States in the USA. However, the land fo France, we most likley wont need, however we will need to use the factories and bases there. Otherwise, our industry will be a complete colapse, and might be the way of our enevitable down fall of industrial power.

Personally if you ask me, these groups should EARN their land and way into being able to have such land, as we did for so long. I still feel bitter about the loss of our land, and am glad VF declared war. Now we may get our land back, and then some, because we must make up for the lost parts of France, right ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Aircraft Order Request Empty Aircraft Order Request

Post  TheFalcon Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Dear, GPEO CnC

The Freedom Rangers recently tested out your, Eurofighter, and F-15GU, we would like to request a shipment of 2 to 3 squadrons of this aircraft. They will be used for peacefull operations only unless, provoked by another faction besides GPEO.

- Very Truly,
- FSFR-CnC-Gen.Falcon
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down