DO NOT FEAR, i have returned!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DO NOT FEAR, i have returned!

Post  nlairforce on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 am

Suck and suuuuuuuck.
Suckin up all you can suckin up all you can suck and suck.
Workin up under my patience like a little tick.
Fat little parasite.

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:03 pm

*facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm*

GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Killer is a Psychopath. Look it up, it is true. Egotistical (Egotestical), no remorse, no empathy or guilt for doing bad things. He is a worthless piece of meat that just exists to try making life hard on others, only to feel good and on top. He only pretends to be a friend in order to make himself look good, only to make him feel like he is gaining off of others. He is a Leech, a sucker, a very immature mind with no conscious, and no honor.

Last edited by Dragnoxz on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Still nothing wrong with making fsx aircraft. I wish I could model some aircraft of my own.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  $nake on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 am

well, when you spend your time on making stupid aircraft for fsx, i can fix real aircraft. Specifically the F-16. I did alot of maintenance on it today. Now that is worth spending time on.

$nake

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 am

lol i'm not ASKING to come back. I AM back, cause i AM GOD!!! MUAHAHAHHA (did that just to piss snake and dragon off)

BTW Dragon, no one read your book that you wrote down there.

Also!!! I'm not in a Military, i'm just here, to be here. Now unless someone here wants to fuck over GPEO again, SIGN ME UP!!
And yesss, GPEO was decent when i was a good guy, in GPEO, THEN i turned into an evil little devil, and made you all perish!!! HAHAHHAHA.

ALSO, i'm in college learning video game design, sooooo yes i know how to make custom planes and what not for FSX. Sooooooo if any VM wants to steal the blueprints for the STTN. Be my guest! I'll make one for ya!!!

Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Coolman2007Gold wrote:*facepalm*

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I do believe that is my saying.

Now please

Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Coolman2007Gold wrote:oo god *facepalm*

Don't hate!

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:47 pm

oo god *facepalm*

GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Don't hate

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:14 pm

yeah you too..

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Shit, without me, a lot of things wouldn't have happened

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:28 pm

If it wasnt for killer a lot of things wouldnt happened.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 pm

I doubt Killer will try to rejoin GPEO

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:30 am

If it wasnt for killer, i wouldnt be second in command. Any doubts about me then?

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:25 am

i think gpeo should take killer back when killer was here u guys didnt do to bad actually if it wasnt for killer i wouldnt know any of you

TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

nlairforce wrote:FUCK, SHIT, HELL!!! this is insane. Killer, what VM are you in?? Cuz i declare war on you!

lol

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 am

FUCK, SHIT, HELL!!! this is insane. Killer, what VM are you in?? Cuz i declare war on you!

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:01 am

Spartan wrote:He is staying haha. Dragnoxz and him argue and insult each other endlessly, all in good/bad fun

lol, yea, we all friends, we just have good and bad ones. Killer just happens to be one of the bad, derenged and dimented pscychopathic ones.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 pm

He is staying haha. Dragnoxz and him argue and insult each other endlessly, all in good/bad fun

Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:07 pm

So, Killer wants to come bakc, nobody wants him back, I'm wonder whats gonna happen. Are you gonna let him in, cause technically anyone can be part of the VW, or are you gonna kick him out and keep him out.

rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:05 am

Killer wrote:Think again! Seems, almost everyone else, except GPEO is pleased to have me back. Think you guys are still just a little mad for getting fucked over so hard a couple months ago

No, no one is happy to see you back, if they are, they are complete ignorant, idiots; oblivious to the fact that you are an evil, egotistical pscychopath. No one likes you, at least no one I know, that I know of.

You are like a Parasite on this world, one of 6 of every person alive. You believe that most others are inferior to you, as if you are some how worth more than another person in some way. You talk down to those you deem unworthy to you. You feel confident in your opinions, and feel good that you are confident in your ability to back stabb others. You have no remorse for doing harm or bad onto others, no matter if they are weak, starvinr, inoccent, or humble. You have no empathy or consider anyone elses hardhip as your own. You believe that "Killing' is ok, and you most likley would do so if you knew for sure that you would not be caught. And you would most likley target someone younger and smaller than you, like a small child or baby. You have no guilt for your thoughts of hatred and hopes of harm onto others, nor do you have remorse for doing such acts. THe definition of Evil is exactly what you are. You have a mental condition that is scientifically proven as a fact, which onely one of six born in the world are flawed with such disorder. Your gene must be pure, or close to it, of having such faultyness built into it. It is nothing to be proud of, nothing to be happy about, and nothing to brag about. It is called "Pscychopathy." It is real and you can look it up.

Pscychopathy is a common disorder, similar to other disorders, but not the same. I, like many others, have a form of OCD, in which I think too much, as in (I AM SMARTER THAN NORMAL). I focuse my OCD and control it, and contninue to control it, using my mind, and mentall ability of self control, which is why I do not get angered easily. MC Sice cant understand how I dont get mad when him and Caboose team up on me in ArmA, over and over to kill me, putting me into a box, only to kill me, over and over. I can go into detail withtheir disorders, but I am targiting you, and hope to get a responce from it.

You, also are not normal at all. You see, Pscychotherapists, and Normal Therapists, have this box, and everything inside this box is normal. Anything outside of this box is abnormal, either too high, or too low.

In the case of mine and Bobbyhill's case. We are oposite of one another mentally. Intelligence wise, normal would be in the middle, ADD is below, OCD is above. He has truoble thinking, I have truoble thinking too much, which explains my continuis counting, agitation of having to do things over and over, with anxiety of how things are placed or how things end up, the way I walk, saying good by, texting with my "!" and "?" one space away from the word, etc. Bobby, continuisly is not able to think clearly, which is why he is alwayse lead into traps, going with the bad guy, only to wake up hating them, and wanting revenge on them for doing wat they did to him. (Sorry Bobbyhill, just stating facts, you are not stuped or lesser than anyone else, you just have a mental condition, like everyone else, but it's just different, lol).

MC Sics, has, or might have Bi-polar, (not sure if that is how it is spelled), and his emotions seem to change all the time. Quite possibly somewhat mildly Skitsofranic in some ways. This might explain why he laughs when he is tired, is all upset, seriouse, or angered at different times during his patterns of being awake, or freaquently changing emotional states and personalities (which could be why he changed his groups name, government type, and method of war so many times ?). He might know this, but also might have a hard time controling it or accepting it, as do I with some parts of my OCD.

Now, we all can agree that Pilot Sparky Man has a mental issue. His is confirmed to being "Skitsofranic" (Again, I am not sure if that is correct spelling). He has created millions of VM's, VA's, etc. He created multiple names, different videos of him self, his little fuzzy pigs, strays off during making his videos, makes lots of different sites is alwayse moving from group to group, not knowing what he wants or what he is doing. Truly a dumb person, very uaware of his surroundings, if you know what I mean.

But, you, Killer, are a Pscychopath. And also are the oposite of me, in some ways. Where I take from the rich and give to the poor, you would take from the poor and suck up to the rich. Where I am generous, you are selfish. Where I have compassion for others, you have no empathy for others. I work to help others, you work to exploite other. Whre I try to build, you try to destroy. Where I speak of life, you speak of death. When I am good, you are bad.

You think you are God, I show that you are just another dot i nthe universe. You get mad, I become satisfied. You point out my miss spelled words, I point out the message tat is part of the miss spelled words. One cant learn by reading miss spelled words, they can only learn from the message f the group of words. And if you are not able to have the intelligence enough to read past the spelling errors, then you might need to have to return to Pre Kay, where they teach you the ability to understand how to communicate properly. Astronauts miss spell words, are they any more or less than another being on this world ?

Again, my analage of you, is a parasite on this world, one of six are born like you, which means you are out numbered by five others. You can evolve to accept your self and others being different, or you can die off, like the dinosaurs. We only live once. We all must ask our self, "How do we want to be remembered when we die ?" Are you a coward to admit your faults, you errors, your imprefections, your wrongs ? OR can you evolve into someone who can admit to and face their fears ? All it takes is self control, and matureity, along with responcibility for your own actions. Do you want to act like a fool, evil in all others eyes ? Or can you man up, and grow up ?

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 am

alright, give me references who does want you back.

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 am

Think again! Seems, almost everyone else, except GPEO is pleased to have me back. Think you guys are still just a little mad for getting fucked over so hard a couple months ago

Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:54 pm

ah great. Another reckless person in the VW. WE DONT WANT YOU BACK

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Killer wrote:Thats right, i'm back, pull down your pants. Very Happy

Welcome, if you are going to be a decent person.

If you are going to be a FUCK, then get lost.

Harrassment will NOT be tollerated, nor will "Spamming"

We still have rules, and the Spamming and Harrassment Shall be enforced should everyone agree to it.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

DO NOT FEAR, i have returned!

Post  Killer on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 am

Thats right, i'm back, pull down your pants. Very Happy

Killer

Back to top Go down