GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK YOU!

2 posters

Go down

FUCK YOU! Empty Re: FUCK YOU!

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:17 pm

razgriez wrote:
Dragnoxz wrote:
Antonomo wrote:It's a beautiful day isn't it?

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL ABOUT IT !? Oh, the fukd up pink flowers, leaves all over the place, all of the systems and cycles of life flooding around. The cat shit slapped up all over the walls, amonia eroma emmiting from the cat boxes, the mixture of shit, piss and 50 day old, toilet paper, with green and white mildue forming in the toilets, emmiting a foul, putrid smell of rotting shit and amonionic piss, fermenting continuisly, only to keep the neighbors away for this fucked up thanz givin, and the fleas who join me for my meals, which must take place many times a day, to feed the tape worms, and to help them grow, too. I do say, this is a very beautiful day, indeed.

BARF... aw i dont feel good anymore.

I know, but you should see your "Active Membership" all there, and I hope we can get some training in for you. It seems that our luck i not so on top when GameSpy keeps messing things up, that or someone likes for me to not leafe a chat, and hinders my ability to help anyone out with training. I hope to get you and Bika up and running for the group, so we can get the ball on the roll.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL ABOUT IT !? Oh, the fukd up pink flowers, leaves all over the place, all of the systems and cycles of life flooding around. The cat shit slapped up all over the walls, amonia eroma emmiting from the cat boxes, the mixture of shit, piss and 50 day old, toilet paper, with green and white mildue forming in the toilets, emmiting a foul, putrid smell of rotting shit and amonionic piss, fermenting continuisly, only to keep the neighbors away for this fucked up thanz givin, and the fleas who join me for my meals, which must take place many times a day, to feed the tape worms, and to help them grow, too. I do say, this is a very beautiful day, indeed.

BARF... aw i dont feel good anymore.
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:21 am

Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU! Empty FUCK YOU!

Post  Antonomo Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 pm

It's a beautiful day isn't it?

Antonomo

Back to top Go down