GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Pilots to Award

3 posters

Go down

Need Pilots to Award Empty Re: Need Pilots to Award

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Not eveyone ocan afford those games. I am sorry that not everyone can make it to operations, but we do actually conduct operations, just no one feels like flying, unless they are in the mood. I usually get one going, pared up with someone, and do my thing. All we need to to stop being lazy and help out once in a while and stop thinking negitave about things. It is a spure of the moment kind of operation, and $nake lives in a different time zone, where when everyone is on to conduct operations, he misses most of them, and gets mad. This is why I am pushing "RECRUITMENT" to Recruit members from Europe, to help with $nakes time zone tobeing awake, even Austrailian members would be great.

But, I am left to go at it alone, to Recruit, Train and conduct operations, along with one wing man at a time. It is the loss of the individual who can't make it to these operaitons, not ours if they don't show up. Thosewho show get the action, those who train getthe glory.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:01 pm

lol, you guys are actually still trying? Lulz
When will someone realize that FSX VM are done with.

No one is really intrested in it anymore. Mainly cause not as many people are intrested in FSX at all anymore.

A game only has a certain amount of shelf life once development on it has stopped. Face it, FSX just isn't as popular as it used to be. All the new games are just knocking it farther and farther down the shit list.
Same with ArmA 1

The only games i play anymore are
FSX looks ancient compared to call of duty graphics. And when it comes to functionality, ArmA 2 OA slaughters FSX

ArmA 2 OA Expansion (PC)
Call of Duty Black Ops and MW2 (Xbox 360)
Assassins Creed (Xbox 360)

Happy Holidays everyone! santa santa santa
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 am

Because GPEO does NOT do any missions. If you do organize one, there are too few that hold themselves to their appointments, and simply wont come.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need Pilots to Award Empty Need Pilots to Award

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 pm

I have noticed many factions disbanding, and wonder why their members form other groups or never join one, like GPEO. We have all these awards and medals to give for pilots who conduct operations that are collecting dust, but no one to join, take training courses and conduct operations with us. They don't have the time or just don't want to train. And when they don't train, they don't last long in combat. I am sure $nake and Bika and other members could confirm this, because we have all had to work with pilots who are not trained, and end up osing another plane, along with a pilot who gives up after theire first combat operation, because they got shot down. Well, my message to them is "If you don't Train, you will NOT win," end of story.

We need Recruits, so those of you who just can't make it to battle, or can't train, at least go out and recruit during the time you actually have, and put an effort in supporting the group you are part of, because it is rediculis to demand soemthing when you don't help out. This is a Volunteer group, so why not volunteer and help out ? We are all Free, so act independant, and help one another. This is not to say go off and attack random pilots on other sessions like lwles thugs who like to pick a fight, or anger other factions, making us look bad. I mean, lets work together to hold this group up, train, have meetings, get recruits and have members begin to work as staff members, to continue this structure, to where we can have more fun, without having to wage war with out friends and neighbors. We can do Black Operations against our rivals without having to be at war with them, so we have actual combat and war-games to keep us occupied.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down