F15 problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F15 problems

Post  Spartan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 pm

So I got the F15 from Dragnoxz and it just goes full throttle w/ afterburner. I cant figure out what is wrong. It's just that plane. When I decrease throttle it just goes all the way back up instantly. It is not autothrottle or autopilot. It starts out this way when I'm on the ground.

I deleted and Killer gave it to me and it still did the same. Any solution. I keep hearing something about what crtl-shift-f4 is set to.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

RE

Post  Site Admin on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Soldier8193 wrote:So I got the F15 from Dragnoxz and it just goes full throttle w/ afterburner. I cant figure out what is wrong. It's just that plane. When I decrease throttle it just goes all the way back up instantly. It is not autothrottle or autopilot. It starts out this way when I'm on the ground.

I deleted and Killer gave it to me and it still did the same. Any solution. I keep hearing something about what crtl-shift-f4 is set to.



crtl-shift-f4 will shut down the program, are you useing a joy stick ?

Site Admin
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 27

http://gpeo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F15 problems

Post  Spartan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 pm

It wont shut down fsx on my computer. I am using a joystick, and I have the throttle all the way down on it too, along with keyboard key, and manually looking and clicking and dragging back.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: F15 problems

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Yo, I am startinf to wonder if I had the cfg that was corrupted by Rockstar, his plane had that problem. I recomend that you wait till the F-15GU is out, that plane is a much better craft.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F15 problems

Post  Spartan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:20 pm

alright, I can do that. I'll use F18 until then
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: F15 problems

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Spartan wrote:alright, I can do that. I'll use F18 until then

Do you have the EF-2000 ?
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F15 problems

Post  Spartan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 pm

yeah but I cant find it and I do not like EU-2000s anyways.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

RE

Post  Site Admin on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 am

Spartan wrote:It wont shut down fsx on my computer. I am using a joystick, and I have the throttle all the way down on it too, along with keyboard key, and manually looking and clicking and dragging back.

go in to mfx setings and look at your joystick and calbrate it that might fix the problem

Site Admin
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 27

http://gpeo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: F15 problems

Post  jake on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:58 am

THATS WHAT I SAID!

jake
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: F15 problems

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum