Recon/Intel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Stinger729 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 am

I'm gooing to jump in and stop you right their Razgriez. I had you under surveillance every second since you spawned in session. You were never closer than 1.5 miles to DeathAngel1, and that only occured because of an engine failure. Oh and by the way, it was a nice landing you had there, but seriously, learn how to taxi. The dirt and grass you taxied over is NOT a taxiway. There's always people watching, so don't do stupid shit. Also Dragnoxz, what F-16 Unit. The only people ever to get airborne were the guys from FSXBK, and Razgriez. If there calling bullshit on our aircraft, then I suggest they use some common sense and explain to me how Razgriez' EF-2000GU, can maintain a 0 knot cobra for more than 10 seconds. Not even our F-22 or SU-35 can do that. It's just not possible. Or maybe he's using the pause button? Either way, fix the shit going on in GPEO before you come and start judging for other organizations. And "traitor"? Please. I simply changed factions. Following that logic, then everyone you've ever known whose been a part of GPEO, and switched somewhere else is a traitor as well?

Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 am

Also, when the hell did FSXBK even arrive at Hawaii? Really because last I checked, only one of them was flying a C-5 (not an F-22) to Hawaii. He never even made it to Hawaii. I know this because I was hosting the session, and there were no other session being hosted gamyspy competitions or training lobbies by anybody but us, FSXForce, and FSXFleet. Also, we checked AvSim and there were no GPEO/FSX Burger King sessions being hosted there either. If you're going to bitch about timelines, I suggest you enforce them. Our pilots departed from Japan to get to Hawaii while these guys just show up there. Riiiiiiiight. I see this is going to be a frustrating event packed full of shit.


Last edited by IDN-ADF Command on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 am

NO, Raz you were never any closer than 1.4 miles and for only about two seconds so stop talking from your ass. In all the sessions you've participated in with IDN members you personally have NEVER maintained an advantageous position. I didn't drop my guard numbnuts, I wanted to see if you'd actually attempt to chase my Aurora with your Typhoon. And you did lol! I had eyes on you the entire time. The only time you were closer than 1.4 miles was when you kept attempting to spawn behind me in the air. Which you acknowledged when my wingman told you to stop and to take off from your airbase. Because you realized the plane you were spawning in couldn't fly at the altitude we were at, you then switched to the SR-71. But then decided to switch back to the Typhoon. I was aware of your position the entire time as the radar in the Aurora works very well. It tells me your speed, altitude, heading, gps position, as well as your rate of climb. You are just as full of shit as the rest of your associates. And Dragon, beings that you're not even aware of the type of aircraft your Burger King friends were flying (Iris F-22s, not F-16s) I'd say you're not qualified to even speak on the matter. Not only did they depart from an airbase that had been bombed 22 minutes earlier, one of them claimed a kill after he was already dead. He then came back from the dead proving he is none other than Jesus Christ himself and continued engaging me while I ignored him. The other tried to back up his bullshit even though he had dropped out of the session a few times, but a third party witness also disputed his kill saying he was out of range and he never even officially called the shot, which is true. Regardless, this didn't happen until after I had killed him. Then his next excuse was that he couldn't hear me counting. Right. I'm hosting the session, the two 747s who kept entering the session could hear me, everybody on Skype could hear me, but your guys were conveniently the only ones who couldn't. I can hear them, everybody else could hear them, but they couldn't hear me. Sure. You guys are just as full of shit as every VM has claimed. The only thing that happened last night was you losing ship docs, an airbase, an International Airport, and 2 merc F-22s. Learn to deal.


Last edited by IDN-ADF Command on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 am

Yo, Raz, not only you, but the F-16 Unit has seen that IDN uses over modded craft, but they did call out a kill on him. now, all we need to do is nail the Traitor, unless he wishes to return.

"In the VW you can't be an all out aggressor unless you want to get fucked." MC Sics.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Razgriez on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 pm

IDN-ADF Command wrote:You've spent the last several hours talking your bullshit but and in all that time were able to only muster one fighter? Not our fault rapid mobility isn't one of your capabilities. And on our second mission, It took us 3 hours to get here and you couldn't get a single fighter to show? Where are all these people you have. You're the one who's full of bullshit, and proving it is going to be very easy. Raz was the only guy you had, and he failed to intercept us on our first mission. Now our second mission is complete and payload has been delivered. You better figure something out because we're going to be launching strikes against you everyday until we've bombed you into sticks. Then we're going to blow the sticks up. Hope you happy, after all, this is what you wanted all along right?
no I had you for about 5 seconds on the first flight when wou lost your guard, then you took off.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  GPEO on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Hell yea, continue your attacks, post pictures, but make sure the session is so everyone can get in and go to their own airport. Had reports form guys that the sessions are messed up.

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 pm

You've spent the last several hours talking your bullshit but and in all that time were able to only muster one fighter? Not our fault rapid mobility isn't one of your capabilities. And on our second mission, It took us 3 hours to get here and you couldn't get a single fighter to show? Where are all these people you have. You're the one who's full of bullshit, and proving it is going to be very easy. Raz was the only guy you had, and he failed to intercept us on our first mission. Now our second mission is complete and payload has been delivered. You better figure something out because we're going to be launching strikes against you everyday until we've bombed you into sticks. Then we're going to blow the sticks up. Hope you happy, after all, this is what you wanted all along right?

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  GPEO on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:39 pm

That's ok, however I think you are going to be cheep and do your ops without scheduling them, so both parties can be on to wage combat.

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Sure it does asshole. I totally believe you. We're going to tare you, Chopper unit, Fighter unit, Bullshit unit, Clown Unit, and all your mercs into pieces. No bullshit.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  GPEO on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Um, Chopper unit, Fighter unit, are here, and possible cargo and electronics units may be returning, as well as some old bombers, and mercs. Told you GPEO will grow in times of war, but you failed to listen. Thank you for giving us this opportunity.

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry Killer, but Dragons mouth has stepped out of place for the last time. He'll learn he should have taken us seriously from day one. Dragon bit off way more than the GPEO can chew. The old saying goes, "You order shit, you eat shit." Well Dragon, Bon appetit.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Killer on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

everyone CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:10 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Sure, we'll provide this information. And I'm sure, as usual, nobody will show up.

I am talking a good week in advance. If it is just one day and everyone had plans for that day, they most likely will not show. weekends are mostly best. Noon EST is also a good time for those who are in Europe where it is 5 & 6.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 am

Sure, we'll provide this information. And I'm sure, as usual, nobody will show up.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 pm

We are going to need times when sessions will be up, so everyone who can make it can take part in it all. Maybe everyone can have fun again. At least something fun will be going on.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Spartan on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Looks like the shit is about to hit the fan.


ooo can I watch?

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Looks like the shit is about to hit the fan.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:I call you communist because despite your own interpretation, your methods and ideals are classified "socialist methodology". And explain to me please, how on earth are we a "Nazi-capitalist regime" when we're not even a fucking government? Seriously dude. OCU is a business. We're like Lockheed, only we don't affiliate with any government. We sell to those we see fit. Not those we are told to. Truly a FREE ENTERPRISE. And like all businesses, we make products to be purchased by a consumer. Wal Mart does that, are they nazis too? You can go on and on all you want about government, and capitalism, and policies, and blah blah blah, but who cares? You're the only active government in the vr world, for now anyway. You keep comparing your methods to ours because there is nobody else to compare yourself too. The problem with that is, WE'RE NOT A POLITICAL GROUP. We're technology manufacturers. And no, we're not trying to establish one either so save your conspiracies. You want to worry about politics, you'll have bigger fish to fry soon. Our Su-35s and F-22s have been a very popular topic among some of your old rivals. Dudes are coming back, and that's all I'm saying. Quite a few people saw your comments about the wars you've fought and they say the high kill ratios you claim against them are absurd. Maybe you're being honest, maybe you're exaggerating. I don't know, and OCU doesn't care. We seriously could give two tons of fucks less about the past you're clearly obsessed with. We're focused on the future. And honestly, with all the talk going on we don't see you in it.
You were not the one being quoted. OCU is not what was commented about. Your warning of the future is taken in to consideration, we wait their attacks. I prey they stand a chance, or such hard work will be worthless.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 pm

I call you communist because despite your own interpretation, your methods and ideals are classified "socialist methodology". And explain to me please, how on earth are we a "Nazi-capitalist regime" when we're not even a fucking government? Seriously dude. OCU is a business. We're like Lockheed, only we don't affiliate with any government. We sell to those we see fit. Not those we are told to. Truly a FREE ENTERPRISE. And like all businesses, we make products to be purchased by a consumer. Wal Mart does that, are they nazis too? You can go on and on all you want about government, and capitalism, and policies, and blah blah blah, but who cares? You're the only active government in the vr world, for now anyway. You keep comparing your methods to ours because there is nobody else to compare yourself too. The problem with that is, WE'RE NOT A POLITICAL GROUP. We're technology manufacturers. And no, we're not trying to establish one either so save your conspiracies. You want to worry about politics, you'll have bigger fish to fry soon. Our Su-35s and F-22s have been a very popular topic among some of your old rivals. Dudes are coming back, and that's all I'm saying. Quite a few people saw your comments about the wars you've fought and they say the high kill ratios you claim against them are absurd. Maybe you're being honest, maybe you're exaggerating. I don't know, and OCU doesn't care. We seriously could give two tons of fucks less about the past you're clearly obsessed with. We're focused on the future. And honestly, with all the talk going on we don't see you in it.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Spartan wrote:GPEO is Communist and always will be, no matter what you say... OH WAIT! You did personally say to me over skype voice, "So... GPEO really IS communist....". IDN will eventually get pissed enough at you and quit like everyone else. Even is you do everything by the book, Dragnoxz will find a way to twist your words or imagine some bullshit to make it not work.

I can remember that conversation about Communist. In fact, I remember jokingly saying, "You know, you're right, maybe GPEO does seem like a Communist state," but I see that it has been misinterpreted as, "GPEO is Communist," but unfortunately, you mix up words based on emotional status. Because of not being Capitalist (using a monetary system), GPEO to you is Communist (a community that uses government to divide resources for all to get equal amount). However, here is the real situation: You form Nazi-like Capitalist Regimes, where the rich own the poor and regulate purchasing power by tax, inflation, and high prices. We are a system that provides everything everyone wants, including luxuries, food, shelter (homes and all), unlimited energy and fresh water hook ups. The community lives free to go and do whatever, automated machines take over jobs, from fast food to factory and farming. We don't restrict the production of food to make money, nor do we restrict anyone from attaining what they want. Communist give only what everyone needs, in our community they get what they want. Communist have a point/monetary system for workers. Our workers are freed from work and can spend their life with their family and friends, traveling and living as Capitalist rich would be living. you only have few rich, and many poor. We have all live like kings and queens, no longer oppressed or limited by purchasing power or wealth status. You just want to believe we are Communist because you personally hate me because I brutally exposed you to how fake Religion is. Because I am not religious and exposed you in such way, you hate me, so you want a reason to hate me, so you try to anger me by saying GPEO is Communist, knowing it is not. So, why don't you create a crusades of religious knights who fight for your God, and kill all non-believers of your religion in the VR-World by attacking Muslim areas. Because that is the feeling I get from you, nothing but hate.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

lol, then the current UIA predictions are continuing to unfold. We know you are coming, and have been waiting.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Spartan on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:15 pm

GPEO is Communist and always will be, no matter what you say... OH WAIT! You did personally say to me over skype voice, "So... GPEO really IS communist....". IDN will eventually get pissed enough at you and quit like everyone else. Even is you do everything by the book, Dragnoxz will find a way to twist your words or imagine some bullshit to make it not work.

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 am

Hahaha. "Modern ways of social life". Sorry, but no government on earth operates the way you describe. What I can't comprehend is your hyperactive imagination. But no matter. How your government runs and things it does and doesn't do is irrelevant because it'll probably be gone soon. Some of your old enemies, the ones you supposedly beat, are coming back. Things are about to get interesting.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 am

GPEO has never used nuclear weapons against an enemy, or a civilian community. FSXF, ACC and Killer are the only ones. GPEO has not created instability, it is capitalist. GPEO is not Communist, it is Resource Based, nor does in own most of the world. No one can own the world, only occupy it as its inhabited guests. GPEO is like a combination of Native American, Independent-Libertarian, Resource Based Economy. Communism is different, but all you know is 50's era systems and cant comprehend modern ways of social life.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 pm

You have abundance because you own over half of the world. But again, this is the difference between communism and free enterprise. You just "give" your resources away, but obviously not to everyone because you wouldn't have any enemies if that were the case. If a rich man gives to his friends instead of the needy is that still considered charity? All of your resources and technology goes only to you. OCU is trying to rebuild and repopulate countries that suffered nuclear annihilation during your campaigns and create stable world economies. Starting with the poorest first. But since you own most of the territories and resources in this world, we're forced to conduct what free enterprise calls business. And dude, business is good. Especially today's.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Obviously we have already spoken with the majority of them if I can quote them referring to you as "crazy".

FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Please Dragon, tell me the price we've placed on our technology? Other than a hosting facility and exchange of technology, what price do we ask? Again, you are making false accusations with the intentions of creating a bad guy.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 pm

I hope you are right, because without a group supporting Freedom, or at least standing for it and expressing it through "True Freedom" means, then the VR-World would turn into a dark world, one where the love of money forms corruption and endless hunger, crime and greed; a world where resources are lead to make everyone believe there is a limit, just so they can increase the price on them, like oil and energy. OCU presents a cheap-low emission energy, while your technology is at a price and is already common knowledge to us, we don't charge any price, because it is so abundant, like fresh water, food and other things. GPEO in not a money run system, and all of the Earths resources are the common heritage of all humanity. We don't put a price on life like OCU does. One would ask our old enemies what they currently think of us, they would not have much to say, other than they don't care about us anymore, because we fucked them up and they don't want anyone to hear it form them. I find it funny how the pilots on their side who fought us are not part of their groups anymore, because they admitted to defeat, where their leaders did not like it and banned them. You can ask the pilots who fought us, and ask their leaders. Their leaders will say they won, the pilots who did the fighting will say they lost. I challenge you to ask them, bring them here to talk to you about it, let it be mainstream, and see how they not want to talk about it, submitting to the truth. Ask FSXF, ACC, and Spart, whom seems to be paying attention to these forums. At least he was truthful about his defeat. He had very good plans, just a lack of good pilots and order among his ranks. Had he lead GPEO forces, he would have ended us tactically.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 am

That's great and wonderful for back then (years ago). But UIA has made a shit ton of fuck ups since then. Falsely classifying groups as terrorists. Accusing others of supporting terrorists. Classifying rival factions as allied cells. Stating others had aggressive intentions when they clearly didn't. All of these accusations weren't backed up by anything other than paranoia. The only proof that could be found disproved the UIA's theories, which the GPEO failed to even acknowledge. You guys are reckless. You're a threat to everyone in the VR World because you're always doing your best to make people look like badguys. You fuck possible international relations, economic growth, and political progress. You need to understand this. YOU are the biggest threat to the VR World. Even when there is a threat the way you respond is clearly inappropriate. Instead of handling threats according to their relevance, you try to get everyone involved. Even inactive groups who aren't a part of the VR World anymore. You won't attack unless you have an extreme numerical advantage that consists mainly of other factions. Factions that are in no way, shape, or form at any risk of the group you classify as a "threat". That's why they don't get involved in your bullshit anymore. You can't justify that shit you do so everyone just avoids you now. Not only are you reckless, you're cowards. The VR World doesn't need you anymore.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  GPEO on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 am

I feel that it is some leaders fail to understand how things work. If you read the past conflicts and wars GPEO has been in, we grow during war. We wend from 5 members to 80+ in 6 Months during our war with FSXF. When ACC attacked, we had another jump start in activity. From 2 members to a 30+ alliance of groups called the UAFS (United Alliance of the Free Society). ASPL and GPEO, along with some others, I think ISAF and UAT were standing by should we begin to lose. Then, the old ACC leader was exposed after he attempted to try and use a Covert Unit to attack a Civilian Community, again. And the funny thing is, he made his own trap, by coming to Killer, and not even knowing it. The goal was far from exposing him, it was really meant to target other groups, groups that were already active.

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 am

Smart? No. People (Spartan) who aren't aware of the difference between age and maturity, yet consider themselves "smart" obviously don't know the true definition of the word. People can be highly intelligent without doing a single smart thing. You can be intelligent, but do stupid shit around the clock. You see, "smart" is actually an adjective used to describe the level of productivity of an end result. Making smart decisions. Developing a smart plan of action. Things I've yet to see you (Dragnoxz) do. So far, I've seen you make ridiculous assumptions influenced by paranoia. Outlandish accusations you've never successfully proven. Continuously overlook details that would have prevented needless rivalry; details other people noticed right away. Spending so much time and effort trying to "expose" enemies you never had. Regularly reject logic and solid proof. Make constant threats of war. Try to get inactive groups to participate in unjustifiable ambushes based on your own personal grudges against an "enemy" that has never posed a threat to them. And make tons of bluffs that never manifested into reality. You fancy your actions smart? The entire VR World has seen you do this shit. Especially of late. When people talk about you, "crazy" is the most commonly used word. That's the impression you give everyone, and despite what you may pride yourself on, this is a bad thing. Personally, I recognize you as creative and intelligent. If you let that creativity be your main influence, people would have great admiration for you and your ideas. But you don't let your intelligence influence your actions. You give your paranoia and overactive imagination authority over common sense and reason. And because of it all you've done is made an ass of yourself through all your reckless actions, creating new enemies for GPEO that you otherwise never would have had. And frankly, everyone is sick of it. That's why the majority of people walked away. Your creativity could have been the greatest influence of the VR World and the people in it. However, your negative qualities dominated, and have thus sealed the fate of the GPEO. You may not realize it now, but you've destroyed your own creation. Instead of watering the seeds of progression, you've needlessly sewn seeds of war. And soon you'll reap what you've sewn. The VR World does not need to be reset. It does not need a new beginning. Too many people have put effort into trying to keep it alive over the years. What it needs is new leadership.

FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:23 am

Smart?

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 pm

lol, ok, just to let you all know, I am the only insane asshole, don't let Speraticus make you think he is all insane by giving him all the credit ! I agree with you both, however, at least we are honorable. We do what we say and say what we did. Spart over here is smart, and is right about some of the smart ones, but left out one other. Killer is also smart, because he exposed Corsi that one time, lol. He fucked up, lol.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Amen Sharkey. What I think is funny is that this guy considers himself logical, but only proves to be a hypocrite. He insults our youth, yet reacts to a simple question with shit talking and trolling (like you'd expect from somebody my age). Obviously maturity is not relative to age. Then he admits that he probably can't take me 1v1, but claims he's certain he can take MULTIPLE me's if he had help. What makes anybody think that beating my team, which forms the most elite division of the entire IDN, would be any easier? Then he refers to aircraft design as "bullshit". Anybody who'd ever gone through the rigors of creating MDLs, Virtual Cockpits, panels, guages, animations, effects, and the entire cgf. wouldn't think of it as "bullshit". I believe he assumed we modded downloaded aircraft because that's the route he takes. Well, just goes to show that people who don't work hard cannot appreciate hard work, or even recognize it when they see it for that matter. Those who are accustomed to taking the easy way will never understand the plight of those who choose the rigorous road to success. The VR World fell apart because it's full of idiots. Perhaps the IDN should focus our efforts on establishing common sense as the new authority of this silly little world, while enforcing population control by putting MORONS on the endangered species list. But that's just me.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 pm

OCU hosts sessions on gamespy and Vatsim almost everyday. We're obviously better trained than you assume. And as far as large scale training and operations goes, we have 4 beta test pilots. Seperate naval, air, and space divisions, as well as a Special Operations division. Furthermore, we have enough people to successfully design and compile 9 highly detailed aircraft in less than two months. I'd say all this considered, we've got more personnel than you assume as well. Here's a thought, instead of beginning relations with talking shit and insulting, you should perhaps try a formal greeting followed by questions. If you'd like to know how many poeple we've got, how our software works, or anything else why don't you just ask? This will save all of us the time, aggrevation, and hostilities that result from all your bullshit negativity. The VR World is full of dickheads. I'm so tired of all this petty arguing. If you or anybody else wants to test us we welcome you. It's rediculous how quick people are to defame in this VR World. You all think you're tough shit but when somebody approaches you openly you react with fear. If you really had confidence in your capabilities you wouldn't feel the need to insult and challenge everything you see. Truly pathetic.

FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Spartan on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 pm


Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Razgriez on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm

This is starting to get interesting. Neutral

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 pm

The last two sentences. That's all we wanted to know. Are you still in the game or not? Thank for confirming. Your added insults, assumptions, and accusations were completely unnecessary as we did not challenge your or say anything offensive. Answer me this, the timed G load feature I mentioned that "destroys" the aircraft under a high G load would not be of any use if "realism" wasn't on now would it? Obviously realism settings and g loading is ON if the aircraft can be destroyed by excessive loads. Yet, you consider yourself of the 4 brainiacs. Yes, the majority of our members are quite young because from what I know, working adults and college students have responsibilities they must meet int he real world. That being said, perhaps you "intelligent" individuals who are obviously older and more mature than us teens, are all on unemployment? Or maybe you have free time to argue with a bunch of kids because you still live with your parents and they don't charge you rent? It's not odd for teenagers to spend time playing in VMs online. Full grown adults though? You must be kidding. But then again, you're one of the few intelligent ones. Funny.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Spartan on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:39 pm

In my experience, there has been only 4 people come through this VR world that has any sort of intelligence. That would be myself, Corsi, Archer, and Dragnoxz. I'm RELUCTANT to say Dragnoxz, just for the fact we really don't like each other all that much, but he does have his times of intelligence. Note, I said nothing about sanity. Just because your leader is/was 27 years old doesn't mean anything. He may be 27, but the REST of you are probably 14, 15, or 16, right?

Tell me this, what is the fuel load of your F22 in pounds (lbs)? I'm sure it's incorrect.

Also, as far as G-loads, just because your planes are "custom built" and other bullshit of the sort, there is a nifty feature within the game called "realism settings" that 99% of the time are turned off, making your G limitations null and void.

Do I think I can smash you? Probably not mono e mono, but squadron v squadron, I KNOW I can.
Tell me, When's the last time you actually did an FSX wargame? Or planned and executed a large scale operation within the limits of FSX? Yeah I didn't think so.


and Omni Corp guy... that is EXACTLY how this VR World works. And as far as your facilities in the Crimsonian region, build all you want, since TFC is disbanded, and as TFC's leader/former leader, you can build there.

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 pm

The GPEO VR World is a silly place.

We offer intel on a possible threat-we get accused of being terrorists.
We offer to share technology-we are ucused of fraudulence.
We offer to work out an arms deal in hopes of builing a facility in Crimsonia land-we are challenged.

It's my opinion that you all behave so foolishly because you are bored. You don't have an enemy to fight, so you don't have anything to do. Then every new face that turns up you accuse of being evil. Then comes the shit talking, followed by back stabbing and corruption. It's no wonder everybody left the VR World. Instead of trying to take territories by force, we ask to use land and even try to work out technology deals. To share our software and technology. However, maturity is obviously not something VR World leaders possess. Perhaps change is necessary.

FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

You and Dragon are just so full of assumptions. Actually the highest G load of any aircraft we have is 9.5. And we only use three planes that go above 7g. But the cgf is set up that the aircraft can only take a total of 30 seconds at 9G. Then the airframe begins to fail. Soon after it will be destroyed. We put a lot of effort into our software. Like the F-22 we use. It's not modded, it's custom built. We made the entire thing from the ground up. Check out the AeroShark website so you actually see what we use and not make a ton of ass backward assumptions like Dragon did. The guy who runs this group is 27. Well he doesn't really run it anymore, but he started it. Ask Dragon, he saw his Facebook. And if you really think you can smash us, or me in particular, I'll be here all night. You're welcome to try.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Spartan on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:26 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Spartan, when you're done being a troll and ready to be a pilot...let me know. If the IDN=scurbs, then Spartan=old dirty toilet. You're just another shitty situation that needs to be cleaned.


LOL ^THIS guy thinkin he's the shit.

I'm sure if I put together a VM we'd kill you in like 3 days or less... more than likely one, because you probably have 3 or 4 members MAX that have received little or no training. Let me guess.... you use a modded F22 or some shit that is totally unrealistic, dogfight at 12+Gs, and is probably around the age of 15 or 16. Yeah. GTFO.

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 am

Spartan, when you're done being a troll and ready to be a pilot...let me know. If the IDN=scurbs, then Spartan=old dirty toilet. You're just another shitty situation that needs to be cleaned.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Spartan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 pm

IDN = scrubs

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 am

I must remeind everyone that the purpose of the Industrial Defense Force is to protect OCU facilities from militant and terrorist attacks. No to go prowling for fights. Whether or not Fleet is politically active, IDN will have no actions against them unless they provoke a response caused by aggressive actions on their behalf.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

They appear politically inactive, but they do their own thing, and might invite other groups for joint or war game things. As far as I know, they appear large and unorganized, but that is from the outside. From the in, the leader may know where everything is. So, one can't realy determine if another factions is or is not organized. Lets just say, they may be in a position to take over the VR-world without a problem, just based on their numbers. PM me and I will talk further to you about it.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:26 am

That really does sound exciting. How active is FSXF in the VR World? Do they still interact or are they just kind of there doing their own thing?

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 am

The part of, "Using your imagination," seems to escape your mind. We don't have software that can peer into a session and monitor everything, that would be hacking, and it is illegal. So, no, we have no "software," but ever since we made launches (GhostEye should still have his live streams), we logically would be able to pick up the movements of most groups, unles they operate among the public, in which cell phones would only be the things we could link to. Everyone in the real world with a cell phone can be found, how else do you think the police can find you when you call 911 ? Even encrypted phones can be found, unles they load a virus into the computer on the satellites tracking them, then nothing could find them, and a new satellite would need to be launched, or a space mission launched. Those kind of viruses would be very sphisicated though; NASA or the satellite creator might be the only ones to make such virus. Even jamming the signal would not work, becaus it is sending a signal to the satellite. The main thing is, we have been a faction since the begining, and logically wouldhave these things, and have conducted launches using a program someone named Mark Kelly (whom claimed to be an astronaut), gave us. The ammount of time a group exists could also be counted into play. FSXF logically could out due us all in tech, if they had a good imagination. They will always be limited to the current active US technology, and will never adapt to both of our futuristic technology and ways of thinking. Right now, if FSXF were to attack one of us, it would be our technology and joint work that could help us survive. They are like China compared to us being the US and UK. Their numbers would call for us to get more kills than they could on us, much more than the last war. Their numbers dwarf us in a possible 100-to-1. Last war, it was 3-to-1. 150-vs-50. We had an avereage of 20-to-3 kill rate 6-to-1. They have a possible 700+ members, active and inactive. We would need to be politically, espionage, and propegeanda wise smart, and even more tactically and technologically smart. And even then, they might end us overtaking us long before we could produce such ability. They are the only faction that has the closest possible meanses to take over the entire FSX VR-World, able to oppress us all. In a way, I wish they would, so we could go back to being underground, lol. It would be fun, in some ways, and there would be much action. It would be a very big game of cat and mouce; all they would have to do is predict where we operate form, and if they find out using their intel groups, we would have to evac and RUUUUUUUUN, to another secret location, lol. Just think how exciting that might be, and how fun. It would be like hiding from the Nazi's in the middle of Germany in 43, lol.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 pm

The ANM doesn't exist. They've been a dead cell for months and there's nothing to suggest that they've reformed. They only lasted about a week anyway. What I don't understand is the whole satellites and radar network you guys have. Are they real, as in software? Or are they hypothetical. None of us know what to think and it's a subject we've all been debating lately. You mention these intel gathering, move monitoring technologies. I don't understand the legitimacy of how they could have any effect or be of any use in the vr world unless it is actually some kind of working software. We have an IADS with the detection range of 400 miles per station and a data linking capability of up to 5 stations simultaniously. This is actual software, so when we say we're tracking, we actually are. Not saying you can't. Also, if nobody from GPEO enters the sessions to see what we're doing then how could you possibly monitor every move we make? I don't understand. Not one of us does really. What are the rules in regard to this type of thing?

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Is this a reason to investigate GPEO areas ? Should we consider that you might have given the password to other factions, or could it have been one of your own pilots playing a joke on you ? You do claim to have many pilots, and ANM might even have a sleeper agent in your group. We have since removed their mole from our group.

GPEO has not made add on sceneries in S-California. The only faction that mostly operates and has addon scenneries in that area is FSXF; they even have a carrier group off the coast. Our SR-71's are not part of active service, they are in Colorado, or Guam. We will have an investigation, but I am sure all we will find is our SR-71's still in mothballs, pluss, it eats too much fuel, lol. If we wanted to find your locations, a satellite would have found your locations; they probably already tracked and pinpointed all of your moves anyway. We would not have to ask for your locations in the real world, but in this VR-World, just saying we already would know where you all are. Those who used an AS-71 seem primitive, it's kind of funny, aint it ?

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Recon/Intel

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum