Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:42 pm

I have videos posted on my facebook already. That invitation does not include you numbnuts. I don't care what you believe. Everybody else is welcome to see for themselves. Your thoughts and opinions are meaningless.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

lol, I don't believe you, so why not post a video of you explaining it all ?

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 am

"Be exposed". Please. Please Dragon, stop fucking around and expose me already then. I mean, the whole fucking world has my facebook already. They've seen everything. But you, O' wise drop out, have some brilliant piece of information that will reveal the non existent mystery. Here, let make exposing myself easier;

Public Invitation: Anybody who wants to see my four year old facebook profile with over 300 pics of me and the projects and people I've invested in over a 15 year timeline, contact me at aeroshark1@gmail.com or on Skype at AeroShark Tech. Furthermore, I will show you screenshots and videos of my real world flying, martial arts career, aircraft restoration projects, military flight training, and even provide you with betas of software my team has developed over the last six years for FSX, NetKar Pro, and Oblivion. You will also see the profiles, posts, and pictures of my so called "non existent" development team members, my home, computer lab ( I have six computers, not just two Dragon) and avionics repair facility located at KPNE, Philadelphia North East Airport. I will also add you to the AeroShark Tech. aerospace research group so you can be given live updates regarding our real world projects, such as the Unmanned High Altitude Observation Vehicle (UHAOV). It will bring me much pleasure to prove to you what we all know to be fact. That Dragon is a fucking idiot. Thank you.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 am

Why don't you fill us all in. What does JC mean? I thought it was a person too, but obviously that isn't right. Is it come kind of racist remark, and that's why you're afraid to say it so everyone can see? Cut the crap and just say what the hell JC means.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 am

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Who the fuck is JC? My name is Mike Sharkey, my whole fucking family is on my facebook, which you saw. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Just like you swore I was Reverend and Ghost too right? You're such a fucking idiot.

I never swore that you were them, but suspected that you being all Capitalistic you might be working with them in secret, but now you are working with them in the mainstream, it seems. You sell the product, they give you funds which they seem to have unlimited amounts of. You can't buy or sell anything to GPEO, in money, so you hate us. We are useless to you because we don't use a money system that restricts and hinders human advancement. If a machine can produce abundance, then let it, and just give the product away, like air and water. How can one put a price on food, water, and life ? It is not a natrual thing, humanity has gone from its natrual ways. Native Americans had no money system, they were forced into accepting it because they didn't have the power to fight back, so rather than be killed, they became part of the system, and not by choice. And you know what JC means, so stop lying and come clean, or be exposed.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 am

Who the fuck is JC? My name is Mike Sharkey, my whole fucking family is on my facebook, which you saw. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Just like you swore I was Reverend and Ghost too right? You're such a fucking idiot.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 am

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Yeah sure, I started all those profiles four yeas ago just so I could fuck with you. Dude, you're a load your mom should have swallowed. You saw my profile pics asshole. I'm a fucking muay thai instructor. I'm obviously not a fat body because there's no way I could have lasted eight years it the Marines. Isn't that right fuck face? I know exactly how to respond to you. I talk to you like the idiot you are because you don't deserve the respect of a decent human being. Now shut your fucking cocksucker and go to bed.
Mr JC, As a matter of fiction, you are correct. See, you make yourself look like the top dog, when you are not, you are fake. G-Night.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 am

Yeah sure, I started all those profiles four yeas ago just so I could fuck with you. Dude, you're a load your mom should have swallowed. You saw my profile pics asshole. I'm a fucking muay thai instructor. I'm obviously not a fat body because there's no way I could have lasted eight years it the Marines. Isn't that right fuck face? I know exactly how to respond to you. I talk to you like the idiot you are because you don't deserve the respect of a decent human being. Now shut your fucking cocksucker and go to bed.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:47 am

I bet you probably did do all that you said. You are a disgrace. I can't believe you could go so far. lol! You can't fight for shit, I hope you come to my place looking for trouble, because you sure as hell will get it. You can't hack shit, you don't know shit, you pretend to know details of aerospace, you are a fake, you are nothing, your company is a scam, you are probably a fat fuck spoiled brat with 2 computers who has to be the center of attention of everything, and when that don't happen, you get mad. Like how I never gave in to your shit, you called me an idiot, dumb, and everything else. You don't know how to respond to me, because you are not being truthful.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:36 am

Seriously Dragon,

You won't make it far in life because you have your head shoved too far up your own ass. The only people who will ever want to work with you will be just as silly and ignorant, and you'll all drag each other down together. So far you haven't dove very good at even accomplishing the basics in life. And for God only know what reason, you think you know everything. You admit that you're paranoid, yet you try to logically justify your actions. That's a contradiction all in itself buddy. Paranoia is counter productive of logic. You just go ahead with your ideas. Keep dreaming and dream big. You'll never make them a reality because you'll just chase off anybody that tries to help. And the dreams you have take more than just one, or two, or a hundred people to make happen. Trust me, I know. I've been working on this stuff for years. As long as you let your paranoia over ride your logic, you'll never succeed. You look at a person and try to find the enemy in them. If somebody reaches out to shake your hand you act as though they're holding a knife. Guys like you don't make it far in life. Unless you change your attitude toward those who try to help you you'll accomplish very little. I promise you that. You'll meet a sad and lonely end my friend. Laterz.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 am

Right, dude, do you have any idea how much of a jackass you sound like right now? I hacked my own families accounts? For what? And then I just did the world's best copy and paste job putting everybody's faces in my albums? Or better yet, I created tons of profiles years ago, friended a bunch of people for each one, just so I could copy and past those fake profile pics into my work albums just to convince your dumbass, someday in the future, that I am who I am, because I don't have shit else to do right? And hell yeah I kicked you out. I'm going to let a fucking troll like you harass my family, co-workers, and friends? I'd have to find out where you live and beat the shit out of you if you did. And Jenny Harper is her American name. Her birth name is Japanese. If you immigrated to the United States, you are given the option of adopting an Americanized name once you get your citizenship. She gave you her American name you fucking creep. If you had a brain you'd be dangerous.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Sure I am, guess you forgot you went on my facebook. You and I both know I have my entire corporation's project and background history there. My work album has me standing in front of a J-84 with 9 other people from my company. But I guess you missed that didn't you? I have better things to do than ague with a child. I don't tolerate this crap from my four year old and I won't take it from you. Goodbye Dragnoxz, or whatever your name is.

You have family and personal friends, whom I am sure you have either had permission to use or have hacked into their accounts. I had no time to examine the profile, you deleted me form it before I could actually gather my Intel. I should have taken a screen shot of the names linked to that profile. I could have questioned them, and might have. I didn't see Jenny Harper, because there was none in the J's. It was Alphabetical also, so no Jenny Harper, but there were Jennies and Harper's, but no Jenny Harper, because you probably made it up.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Sure I am, guess you forgot you went on my facebook. You and I both know I have my entire corporation's project and background history there. My work album has me standing in front of a J-84 with 9 other people from my company. But I guess you missed that didn't you? And you probably also missed the fact that half your buddies from the Capital Guardians are facebook friends of mine, one of the main ones lives a few miles from me. They don't seem to think I'm lying. Because unlike you, they know me. I have better things to do than ague with a child. I don't tolerate this crap from my four year old and I won't take it from you. Goodbye Dragnoxz, or whatever your name is.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Dragnoxz,

This is Mike Sharkey. I'm officially pulling the plug on this. I see that relations between you and my group have once again turned completely sour. The aggression is mostly on the behalf of my group and I feel they are going too far in what they are saying in an effort to insult you. However, much of their obvious hatred toward you is result of your insults in response to their willingness to word with you. I am understanding of rivalries, but this is too much. Especially over a video game. I don't want this senseless bickering associated with my name or my companies name any longer. From this moment on AeroShark Tech. has nothing to do with you or the VR World. This has gotten entirely out of hand and has gone beyond the theme of virtual competition. I will find better things for my group to do that will not expose them to people who bring out the worse in them. Good luck with your VR World.

You are the only person in your corporation. You are only pulling the plug because you are scared of being exposed. For you, it is better to ditch than to be honest and come clean to me, so you keep your pride and run to the underworld. Akuma means Devil, and you are just that. A Money loving Evil individual.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Dragnoxz,

This is Mike Sharkey. I'm officially pulling the plug on this. I see that relations between you and my group have once again turned completely sour. The aggression is mostly on the behalf of my group and I feel they are going too far in what they are saying in an effort to insult you. However, much of their obvious hatred toward you is result of your insults in response to their willingness to work with you. I am understanding of rivalries, but this is too much. Especially over a video game. I don't want this senseless bickering associated with my name or my companies name any longer. From this moment on AeroShark Tech. has nothing to do with you or the VR World. This has gotten entirely out of hand and has gone beyond the theme of virtual competition. I will find better things for my group to do that will not expose them to people who bring out the worse in them. Good luck with your VR World.


Last edited by IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Dude, why the fuck do you always rant about shit that has nothing to do with the subject. Fuck WW-2 and all that bullshit. Reality here and now is that you're a paranoid fucking idiot who thinks your over active imagination can guide you to make good decisions. You talk out of your ass constantly and think people respect you. Everybody laughs at you and your rants. Half of them think you might be border line retarded even. The truth was slapping you in the fucking face since day one. You're the only one too stupid to realize it. You're brain is a confused, mixed up little pinata that nobody comprehends but you. People couldn't stand your dillusions anymore so they split. And funny part is, nobody started came back until we showed up. They don't give a fuck about you and your silly little world. They want real progress so they come to us to work against you. We've already taken over shit head. Run your mouth all you want because we give them something you can't. RESULTS. You're obsolete. Completely obsolete and nobody has any regard for you or your bullshit conspiracies. Learn to deal loser.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:25 pm

For all we know, you could be working with them from the beginning. All I know, is the true truth will always surface, and the fakes will always be exposed. WW-2, The US antagonized Japan, leaving the old battleships in port, but had all of the carriers safe at sea. Japan was played the whole time, the US knew it could take on Japan at sea, because of industrial and numerical power. That is just one example. They used the mainstream as a means to stir up their own forces, by having Japan attack to anger the Americans into supporting the war, making them hate Japan so much that they did all they could to work together to defeat them. You use lies to get others angered at GPEO, making many hate us, to support your corrupt goals of control, to get you to be on top of them all. They submit to you, because you have the ability to manipulate and make dumb your puppets. You are not fooling anyone, you are one person, on one computer, talking to yourself. You can't hide it, everyone can see. No one replies here because they laugh at you so much, it is unbelievable. I may be wrong, but I think you have a mental disorder, like, multiple personality disorder, as well as psychopathy. have one of your Japanese members post something, using their own personal profile, and have it in Japanese, directed toward me. I know how to read Japanese, Chinese, and Russian and other languages, I can speak some Spanish and Chinese a little. You are not fooling me, or anyone else. Your whole posy is known by UIA, GPEO knows its former enemies, and knows who is active and who is not. Lets just say our predictions are so accurate, it is staggering. Mainstream wise, you would think we don't know anything. I am just telling you now, because it will be much better when we post the thread with all of our predictions and evidence. The more you reply to anyone, the worse it will be for you as a person in the end. This is my last warning: Come clean to me, and you will not be exposed.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Really? Let me help you understand some simple truths Dragnoxz. Nobody is going to listen to you. You know why? Because they have already flown with us, skyped with us, trained with us, and signed contracts with us. In fact, GPEO is pretty much the only group that hasn't. Everybody else knows first hand that we make aircraft because they've test piloted the betas. They know we have several pilots because our pilots teach them to fly the planes we build for them. Most of the people coming back to the VR Wold consider you their enemy, and guess who their main supplier is? Omni Core Unltd.!! Yes, OCU has become the number one manufacturer of military technology in the VR World. Our technology isn't hypothetical like yours. Its real, and they've seen it, tested it, and ordered it. So they know first hand who we are and what we do. Your words will fall on deaf ears because nobody is going to listen your bullshit when they have already seen the truth for themselves. A very different truth from the one you think you know. Our newest clients just placed their first orders with us less than an hour ago and haven't even tested anything yet. And when they do, you'll have to try really hard to convince them that they didn't. Shit, Raz just got through flying with three of us, and before that he was with four of us. You still think this is all one person? Haha, every one of your "predictions" has blown up in your face. Yet you keep at it. All you've done is made yourself look like a moron. We don't need to try to sell you anything because we're doing a very good job at selling to everybody else. When it comes to business you have nothing that even rivals us. Hhhhmmmm. Dragnoxz and his bullshit modded planes and hypothetical systems, or OCU's built from the ground up high performance killing machines. Truth is, you have nothing but enemies in the VR World, and OCU has nothing but clients. Think about that smart guy.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:And your apologies are sincere? I don't think so. When somebody is truly regretful of their actions, they don't repeat them the next day. My team busts their ass making software, and to this day you find it necessary to insult work you can't even begin to lay down. You expect them to be nice to you? This is a dead subject. We've been repeating ourselves about our aircraft for months. We've told you, and offered proof that we make our own stuff from the ground up. Everybody in the VR World understands this but you, to the point somebody else stepped in put you in your place. We've been dancing this dance with you for months, and just yesterday you did what you always do and tried to defame our workmanship yet again. After you've already given such a heart felt apology admitting you were wrong, and you'd never do it again. We took that with a grain of salt. In this regard, you are impossible. We have groups interested in obtaining our software. Groups looking to work out deals. They are the ones who matter. Their opinions and thoughts are what counts. Your words from this moment on are meaningless. You, nor the GPEO, serve any purpose regarding any OCU matters. Anything you say about our technology is from this moment on, considered IRRELEVANT. Unless you want to arrange some sort of combat action, we will not longer respond to or even acknowledge anything you say. Those who are incapable of learning from their own mistakes are of no productive good to society. And you, well, you insist on repeating your mistakes constantly. Good riddance.

The part that gets me is that you are like a salesman trying to sell to me a product that I can't take in at this time, and you make up things and have one profile talk to itself, as if 2 are in control of it. No one believes YOU, once they see what we see. The more toy talk down and disrespectful to me, the more I lose interest in your product, and begin to disbelieve you even more. I am just waiting patiently, saving up to get me a good computer, so I can get in the air and surprise you one day. Once I have more time, I WILL surprise and shock you, but my words are not heeded, and that is completely ok. Your reputation will dissolve to dust.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Su-35 Test Flight

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Will be hosting a test flight in Gamespy in a few minutes. Will be in training lobby called: IDN: Su-35 Test Flight. Enter if you want.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 am

And your apologies are sincere? I don't think so. When somebody is truly regretful of their actions, they don't repeat them the next day. My team busts their ass making software, and to this day you find it necessary to insult work you can't even begin to lay down. You expect them to be nice to you? This is a dead subject. We've been repeating ourselves about our aircraft for months. We've told you, and offered proof that we make our own stuff from the ground up. Everybody in the VR World understands this but you, to the point somebody else stepped in put you in your place. We've been dancing this dance with you for months, and just yesterday you did what you always do and tried to defame our workmanship yet again. After you've already given such a heart felt apology admitting you were wrong, and you'd never do it again. We took that with a grain of salt. In this regard, you are impossible. We have groups interested in obtaining our software. Groups looking to work out deals. They are the ones who matter. Their opinions and thoughts are what counts. Your words from this moment on are meaningless. You, nor the GPEO, serve any purpose regarding any OCU matters. Anything you say about our technology is from this moment on, considered IRRELEVANT. Unless you want to arrange some sort of combat action, we will not longer respond to or even acknowledge anything you say. Those who are incapable of learning from their own mistakes are of no productive good to society. And you, well, you insist on repeating your mistakes constantly. Good riddance.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:35 am

IDN-ADF Command wrote:Recently there has been nothing but insults from both sides. Especially in regard to you constantly bashing our work. Our member was held responsible and repremanded for his actions. I suggest you hold yourself accountable for you participation as well Dragnoxz. You are not entirely innocent.

The reply about how we and others may see the post about a hacking is no excuse for the magnitude of such disrespect delivered from your profiles. You have NEVER made an apology toward us regarding such large magnitude of hateful and disrespectful replies. Now I also am guilty for such comments, and from now on will post them in a different area, where such comments are expected. We do have an area for such bashing and hateful and disrespectful comments, in the, "Hateful and Disrespectful Comments," area. This is all free speech, however it is more better if everything was more organized better.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Recently there has been nothing but insults from both sides. Especially in regard to you constantly bashing our work. Our member was held responsible and repremanded for his actions. I suggest you hold yourself accountable for you participation as well Dragnoxz. You are not entirely innocent.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Yea, fire that disrespectful guy, he has nothing but insults to say. And I apologies if I disrespected someone, but not that one individual who has nothing but insults to say. At least someone could see such disrespect.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:33 am

At this moment, SOD-1 Commander, Death Angel1, has established sole use of this profile on the GPEO network. Nobody shall use this profile but me, myself, and I. I would like to provide a little insight in regard to our Flankers. We made them entirely from the ground up. They have virtual cockpits, avionics, and the whole nine. They do not fly like the incomplete freewares available on Simviation. Additionally, our Su-35 Super Flanker-SX features dual flight modes. No other aircraft available for FSX has that feature other than our F-22 prototypes. As you don't have the ability to see for yourself, I implore you to have Razgreiz debrief you on the aircraft's performance. He saw first hand the outstanding control the aircraft maintains at any angle and speed. We don't just do high alpha maneuvers. We do EFM (Enhanced Fighter Maneuvers). There is much more involved in that. Lots of assumptions on your behalf Dragon, as usual. If you or anybody else would like to try their hand at our Flankers and see first hand how they fly we welcome you. We'll host a session and everybody who would like to give it shot can do so.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:26 am

Enough of this. From this moment forward SOD-1's profile may only be accessed by commander DeathAngel1 or his executive officers. Only matters pertaining to flights will be discussed. IDN personnel will no longer participate in any bickering on this site. I'm putting an end to this. IDN personnel are expected to behave professionally, not childishly. No more of this!

Dragnoxz, unless what you have to say pertains to an event or poloitical action please refrain from conatacting us outside of PMs. If we post a flight or event you are welcome to respond openly, but please, no lectures and no accusations. We will answer any questions you have as long as they are in the form of questions. Save your assumptions and conspiracies please. We will not acknowledge anything you say in your posts unless it pertains directly to the subject at hand. Both sides need to be more responsible. This is getting out of hand, again.

We're not trying to take over your site, but please remember it was you who envited us to post here and the ITTN in the first place. We will post information to keep everybody in the loop. But when we do, please, hold your slander. Keep those comments to yourself as it gives everyone false impressions of our intentions. We ARE NOT a VM. If you keep telling people we're trying to take over the world they will assume we are. It doesn't help anything. So far, we've only reacted as aggressively as the threats made toward us. We've never threatened to attack anyone. But when people threaten to attack us we stand our ground. Your constant remarks of our false intentions only make things harder.

I will make sure IDN personnel don't respond out of anger or make things personal. I will also see to it that the profile passwords are updated and given only to those with leadership in the IDN. I'll do my part to ease tentions. Please do yours.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:04 am

It's obvious that you used that POS freeware Flanker that lacks a VC. Didn't we already tell you that we don't use that aircraft? So what makes you think our aircraft would have the same characteristics? Oh yeah, you're a moron who thinks he's smart. And if you mastered TV maneuvers why'd you get shot down while trying to use them? Or did you forget you told us that? Real world shit unlike us huh? Haha, you have no clue what that is. You think that everything in reality is legitimized and weighed by your own experiences. You think that people are limited to the little bit you know. We can't possibly make aircraft because you can't. We don't know what school is like because you're the only person who's ever been. Your guys are the only ones who have real world shit to do. How's this pussy: We have a guy who spends time on the computer making shit for us becuase he can't do much else, or get around until he gets his prosthetics. He needs prosthetics because he has no legs. He has no legs becuase while faggots like you were playing COD and ARMA, he was fighting trained killers in Afhanistan where he drove over an IED and lost both legs. How's that for real world pussy? You need to shut your cock sucker and stop making all these silly assumptions. If you're not going to get into the VR World, then just stay out until you can. All you are right now is a set of ignorant lips that spew constant bullshit the rest of us are getting tired of hearing. You're a self idonlizing idiot that fancies yourself an intellectual. The only person who believes or even pays attention to your bullshit is you. You're corney. Extremely. You lose on purpose, make yourself look like an idiot on purpose, make mistakes on purupose. Please dude, what you are is pathetic and you're the only one who can't see to what extent. Congratulations.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 am

Yep, Spartan is just as an observer huh? Wrong.
And Sharkey must have been Reverend or Ghost huh? Wrong.
We haven't made any aircraft from the ground up huh? Bitch please, you mean YOU haven't.
Crappy F-22? Bitch please, you thought it was a repaint of the Iris F-22 until Stinger pointed out the second seat (and that was only Beta 1.5 that you saw).
Planned GPEO defeats huh? Yeah, I'm sure.

You just made tons of excuses why your guys were getting raped by us in sessions because "the instructors aren't around". I guess you're planning on sending those same "untrained" pilots into combat then? Bitch please. And when they lose it'll be part of some elaborate plan? Bitch please. You sound like a twelve year old trying to cover up the fact that your ass is about to get handed to you. It's no longer annoying seeing how much bullshit you talk. It's just plain funny because everybody sees it.
Pack your bags bitch, your time is up.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  GPEO on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Spartan wrote:Kind of a bad off topic, but it sees relevance due to Dragnoxz's last post....

TFC is returning to political activity,

GOOD, now DESTROY ME, lol (kiding), plz, spare my wickedly self from an end. KILL THEM, THEY SPEAK EEK !

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Spartan on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Kind of a bad off topic, but it sees relevance due to Dragnoxz's last post....

TFC is returning to political activity,

Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:06 pm

lol, more insults, like a child. (Warning/Note: I now am trying to piss you off with the next few words (book) that I have to do). You are only posting your bullshit on sites because you want attention, you are one person and don't have pilots other that Stinger, and maybe some other fucks that have succumbed to your bullshit. My sewer is cleaner than your attitude, morals, respect and honor. You lie about everything you say, your only craft is a F-22 which looks fucked up, you don't have any of your own from the ground up made craft, otherwise you would be selling it already, unless you have yet to finish them. I feel kind of bad that others believe you are something you are not (a good person), you are one person with minions, and I feel you are raising a puppet force to attack GPEO, which is where your bull shit hostilities and warnings come from, (shit is about to hit the fan, GPEO is not going to be around for long, there needs to be a new order in the VR-World, etc), you are like Hitler, talking about a New World Order. You are full of shit so bad it is staggering beyond comprehension, you probably are using someone to make yourself look legit, and are still FAKE, because you have only produced pictures of a 2 seat F-22, which looks like shit beyond what can be imagined, other than the paints and colors used. And another thing, who is posting insults on whose sites ? YOU, you are always posting insults which serve only to damage any relations, because you have a personal grudge with me. When I get a computer, I plan to make an example of you. you probably modified the craft you use just for High Alpha and Cobra maneuvers, which I have flown against long ago, and have mastered against. I can make an EF-2000 do the same, and can make an F-15 fly side ways. I don't need thrust vectoring to defeat a thrust vectoring plane. I could just fly low as fuck, and let the thrust vectoring opponents plane go into the ground. Thrust vectoring is not fool proof, it is dangerous at low altitudes, and don't work with the gear down. Put the gear down at low altitude, your libel to hit something, keep it up, the fucker will be easy to nose down. And VR-World is different from real world companies, and your company would still have products for sale regardless of VR-World production shit. Hell yea it takes time, especially for the Crimsonian region to accept a new government or ruling power. How would you like it if Obama gave up his leadership to the Iranian President, or some Russian corporation owner ? That is what you would look like to Crimsonians, but, it is a good idea. I figured you were working with them ANYWAY, why else would their old leader be on here all the time ? He is here to watch the bullshit unfold, as an observer. If only you knew the UIA predictions. the GPEO defeats of the future have already been planned. however, if what warnings are true, it may go down, but not how we wanted. Rather, the Crimsatonians may end up taking most of the Pacific, and OCU, or some puppet faction may end up taking parts of the US. The ONLY reason they would win, is because the only active fighters on our side are inexperienced, and all trained fighters are kind of busy with reality world shit, unlike you guys, but that is completely ok. We WILL return, to train and maybe learn new things from the current inexperienced fighters, whom will learn to adapt to your fighters air combat abilities. They don't need us, and I feel they will do fine. We may lose a good number of battles, but that is ok too, because it will be exciting to them and you all. The goal of it all is to have fun, and even though we are at each others throats, they will still have fun. I say fuck you, you say it back, we are even, so fuck you, and shove an asteroid up your ass, n' enjoy, k ? Personally, I would rather lose to Spart, because he would probably enjoy that, but in stead I am forced to lose to a fuck with a grudge, whom pretends to not know me, but still has a personal grudge. Personally, I would have rather loosed to a combined force of ACC and TFC, but ACC sucked and no one would listen to TFC leader, because he had selfish fucks wanting to do what they wanted to do, as if to be a bunch of chiefs over one Indian, even I was disgraced when I head that his force had no cooperation, fighting one another while their enemy (GPEO) was getting away with fucking them all up. I say, to be defeated by more enemies, the better, a blaze of glory against a large force, how a Native American would have gone out. But, to demonstrate an example of how a defeated force can still return, and can rise again, I will show you, after (if) you defeat us. (End of message meant to piss you off, and no this is not to piss off Spart). I await your reply of hate, because it just makes me happy to know my method of pissing you off still works.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 am

If we had pilots? Dude...have you not yet realized that so far you've been wrong about well, 100% of the shit you talk? Because if you haven't everybody else has. Anyway, Ian was actually supposed to post that message on the ITTN. AST isn't supposed to be using this site, like ADF and SOD-1 aren't supposed to be using ITTN anymore. He just got this mixed up. And the only reason why he was supposed to post it there was to keep everybody in the loop, not just you GPEO crybabies. You see, OCU and GPEO aren't the only ones involved anymore. But if people don't see some kind of progress or interaction, they'll again lose interest and walk away. Then it will just be us...AGAIN. But hey, if it really hurts you that bad then we'll just keep shit to ourselves. This way nobody else will think anything is happening and GPEO will be completely caught with their pants down when shit does kick off. And again, and FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, we make our shit according to the time line. We can't put up pics of things we haven't built yet. We're still hustling for contracts. And even when we do start building shit IT TAKES FUCKING TIME. But when the day comes that we do post our latest developments, you'll just probably do your regular old "You guys didn't make that!! Nobody can make shit for FSX but me, even though I haven't yet, but some day I will!!" bullshit. Must suck to be forever 14. Anything else you want to cry about? Trying to be supportive of your rules and your system should be easy as everything is pretty cut and dry, but you make it a loathsome task. I can't wait for you to get a computer so I can personally kick the lizard shit out of you and post it up on youtube for the whole world to see. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn to keep that sewer you call a mouth shut.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm

FSX-AeroShark Tech. wrote:This message is in regard to all OCU personnel:

A large scale production deal between two VR World factions and OCU has been reached. Production and delivery of AeroShark Tech Su-27s, Su-33s, and Su-35s will begin Monday, March 19, 2012. All OCU personnel who wish to participate in developments and test flights must respond via the ITTN or the OCU Datalink. AeroShark Tech will be placing personnel in associated divisions between AST and XTRS-1.

If you had pilots, you would post on your own site. Posting this on our site makes you look like you are telling all GPEO pilots the heads up. How about I just hand you the keys to the GPEO forum, and you just run it, post your news to everyone, send out E-Mails to the pilots about up-coming events and battles, and post pictures of all your latest breakthroughs, airports and aircraft ?

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 am

This message is in regard to all OCU personnel:

A large scale production deal between two VR World factions and OCU has been reached. Production and delivery of AeroShark Tech Su-27s, Su-33s, and Su-35s will begin Monday, March 19, 2012. All OCU personnel who wish to participate in developments and test flights must respond via the ITTN or the OCU Datalink. AeroShark Tech will be placing personnel in associated divisions between AST and XTRS-1.

FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Su-27/33/35: Test Pilots

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:12 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum