OCU: Cyber Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Multiple profiles? Multiple bombers flying into your airspace as well. We're launching some now. Guess it wasn't just all one person after all. Goodbye baka.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Did I say no one else could speak Japanese ? I think you are making assumptions now. I don't think that because I don't know or can't do it, that no one else can. Your statements are flawed, and making false accusations. Again with the multiple profiles for one persons grudge. You hate me so much that not enough hate can be put into one profile, so you create many of them to talk down at me. You could leave at any time, it is Free Speech, and you should be grateful for it. Now, it would be better to have your insults posted in the, "Hateful and Disrespectful Comments," area, because you are actually tolling this forum, posting anti-GPEO propaganda and personal insults toward me as a perosn, as well as disrespecting the rest of GPEO, weather it be 3 or 50 members or more. And you have the nerve to tell me my few posts on your site are destructive to your company, and angers your childish staff, which is actually just you, one person. You know, you should be more proud that it is just you, and not a team like you say, because it is a big accomplishment to do all of that for one person. But, you would rather pretend to have a staff, in order to make you look good. It is you who are arrogant and ignorant. It is so easy to piss someone off into attacking them, only to defeat them later. Come and get some you pathetic excuse of a living being. May your atoms be consumed into a singularity that becomes lost far in space, so nothing other than the atoms already consumed in the singularity can be mixed with your atoms which are infected with hate, love of oneself, money loving, control-freakish, psychopathic salesman business man, Capitalist scum. Your kind are not benefiting humanity at all, and are not welcome on Earth. Find some other planet t infect with greed, hate, crime and the unnatural desire of controlling social beings (humans). Yo can't put a price on life, love, compassion, freedom, food, water, power, etc.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 am

The Japanese way of speaking Japanese looks fucked up, so you made it a way we could understand? You arrogant piece of shit. You're the one who doesn't understand. You didn't even know there was such thing as romanji and that Japanese could be written in English letters. You're the one who used google translator and it's obvious. You're doing that thing you do again. If you don't know something then there's no possible way anybody else can. Since you don't speak Japanese it's impossible that we do. You have the brain of a small dog. Since you have all this time to spend on the computer. Why don't you get on Skype so I can curse you out in Japanese and you can tell me how stupid it sounds. You ignorant, arrogant, thoughtless bastard.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 am

Dragon,you stupid son of a bitch. You act the way you do because you're a piece of shit. Since day one, when I was being nice as fuck to you, trying to treat you with respect, all you had for me was contempt. From the first minute, all you had to present was your stupid fucking slanderous allegations. I came to you and everyone else as a friend, and you came back at me pointing fingers. Try to remember that there at least five other people who saw this. You are a complete fuck up, and that's why everybody walked away from you. It had nothing to do with anything other than your shitting fucking attitude. You're full of shit, slander, and conspiracies. Everybody knows it, and everybody avoids you because of it. Your VR World fell apart because you don't know how to act around people. You want to point fingers and say we're trying to take over your world? Fine, then that's what we'll do. You better get a computer quick.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Stinger729 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am

I follow these posts, and keep seeing "everyone". So who do you mean by this Dragnoxz? The google and bing bots? Or the 3 members of GPEO who are actually stupid enough to give a shit about it anymore? Oh, and by the way, my native language is dutch, I speak it in my daily life, and at school, knowing english doesn't fuck with my grammar in either language.

Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:29 am

Anyone can access Japanese language, and most other languages, of course the grammar was in English structure, I don't know Japanese grammar. It looked all fucked up the Japanese way, so I made it diffrent, so you can understand it. It looks like you did a google translator thing, probably the same one I used. Your insults are disgusting, immature and not needed. Due to your insults, I treat you the way I do, and that don't make me an idiot or dumb, it actually makes you dumb. You say to others what is really in you, that is jsut how it is. Everyone knows, they can see you are the idiot.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 am

Your half ass google attempt at Japnese was pretty much fuck me, post in real Japanese, or come clean, you'll expose me if you want, you know that I hate you (I actually pity you), I have a prejudice against you, and I love money and power. And like I said, your conjugation was completely wrong and you used English sentence structure. Yes, you're still and idiot.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 am

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Yeah, it is Japanese idiot. A form called Romanji used by both Japanese and English speakers as a means of common footing. I mean really, how the fuck else do you think Americans and Europeans learn Japanese? Obviously you're not aware of it because like I keep trying to tell you, you don't know everything!! Can you even read any of the stuff you just typed idiot? Can you pronounce any of that? Because my Skype is open and I'd love to hear. I've been married to a Japanese woman for eight years now and lived in Okinawa for four of those. You really think you're going to tell me about Japanese? Yeah, you just made yourself look like an idiot AGAIN.

I know what I posted, it is you who don't. It is very clear what it says. I want you to prove to me that you know what it says. So, re-post it in English, if you can. Translate it and prove to me what it translates to.

I am off for the night, post your bullshit and have fun. I still want to meet you in the air. Mr 0-to-300 in a second. You won't last in a dog fight with me, unless you use fake over modded craft. I think we should use the same exact craft, neutral. Like how me and Reverend did that one time. I know one, it is the LAGO F-16. Very good for training and practice. I only used it once with $nake.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 am

Yeah, it is Japanese idiot. A form called Romanji used by both Japanese and English speakers as a means of common footing. I mean really, how the fuck else do you think Americans and Europeans learn Japanese? Obviously you're not aware of it because like I keep trying to tell you, you don't know everything!! Can you even read any of the stuff you just typed idiot? Can you pronounce any of that? Because my Skype is open and I'd love to hear. I'll tell you what you did. You used google tanslate and I can tell because your conjugation is all wrong and the sentence structure is still English. Do you even know that English sentence structure is the exact opposite of Japanese sentence structure? You're a fucking idiot. I've been married to a Japanese woman for eight years now and lived in Okinawa for four of those. You really think you're going to tell me about Japanese? Yeah, you just made yourself look like an idiot AGAIN.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 am

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Watashi wa tsuma kara sore o manandanode, watashi wa anata ni baka ni nihongo o hanasu koto ga dekiru. Kanojo wa nihonjindesuga, mabye wa kidzukanakatta koto anata wa watashi no facebook ni iru ma ni?

And my grammar is similar to other people's because we all paid attention in English class. Yeah, guess maybe you didn't go to that one so you have no idea what I'm talking about. We also do math the same way too. Your "logic" is hysterical.

That is not Japanese, use Japanese letters, not jumbled up shit. I didn't think Japanese could be in English letters, though Chinese has a version in English letters. Let me examine, but until then, try posting in Japanese, like this: あなたは性交。本当の日本の言葉を投稿してください。きれいに来る。または露出し得る。我々がしたい場合。我々はできる。私はあなたが私を憎む知っています。あなたは偏見を持っています。あなたは金と権力が大好きです。

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:06 am

Watashi wa tsuma kara sore o manandanode, watashi wa anata ni baka ni nihongo o hanasu koto ga dekiru. Kanojo wa nihonjindesuga, mabye wa kidzukanakatta koto anata wa watashi no facebook ni iru ma ni?

I speak German and Korean too. I lived in both countries for years because I was a military brat. Then lived in Okinawa when I was in the military. No Dragon, just because you learn another language does not mean that your ability to speak your native in compromised. Does learning algebra make you worse at addition and subtraction? Never mind, you wouldn't know. This is why I don't deal with morons.

And my grammar is similar to other people's because we all paid attention in English class. Yeah, guess maybe you didn't go to that one so you have no idea what I'm talking about. We also do math the same way too. Your "logic" is hysterical.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  GhostEye on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Ghost Eye, this is Mike Sharkey. Please don't question other peoples' intellect unless you can remember to put the "one" in "someone" and end a question with a question mark. AST is done here. Thank you.


bitch im tired i actually have job and work my ass off i havent gotten a goodnights sleeo in 1 mth now go bug some other fuck head that cares and get off ur lazyass computer screen and stop being an annoying pestalines around here we dont give a flying fuck if some imaginary fucking virus attacks ur imaginary computer go annoy someone else please and thank you

GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:01 am

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Ghost Eye, this is Mike Sharkey. Please don't question other peoples' intellect unless you can remember to put the "one" in "someone" and end a question with a question mark. AST is done here. Thank you.

He speaks Spanish and English, so grammar might be different in Spanglish. You can't speak Japanese, or else the grammar would interfere with your grammar. You are one person with 2 computers with several profiles, which is why you can only have 2 of your profiles on at one time. Your grammar is all from one person, your typing style and methods are all of one person, as well as your quotes. The UIA prediction is true, you will probably leave once you think we have exposed you. lol!

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Ghost Eye, this is Mike Sharkey. Please don't question other peoples' intellect unless you can remember to put the "one" in "someone" and end a question with a question mark. AST is done here. Thank you.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  GhostEye on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Sure ghost balls. We all know that you don't have the mental capacity required for such tasks.


Some clearly busted your balls lol what happened to being all formal and being the smart! lol

GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Sure ghost balls. We all know that you don't have the mental capacity required for such tasks.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  GhostEye on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 pm

IDN-ADF Command wrote:Today at 11:56a the OCU network suffered an attempted cyberattack. The attacker uploaded a data deleting virus into the IDN Datalink. SOD-1 intel officer, Toshi "Yuki" Hamada intercepted and neutralized the virus before it could do any significant damage to the three computers that operate as various OCU network servers. This attack will be taken seriously and OCU promises retaliation. Cyber attacks go beyond the ROEs of the Virtual World. However, OCU is more than capable and willing to resort to the same measures against any group who goes to such extremes. You will learn that OCU is not at all easy to kill or intimidate. We chose to play by the rules and not for our own sake. From now on, all aggressive actions will be addressed in the same manner they were carried out. This is our first and final warning to all.

Dammit my bad i meant to send you a Modified Stuxnet Virus that virus you got was for someone else... Twisted Evil

GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 pm

FAIL. Everybody just laughed. I'm just being honest, but nobody takes you seriously. Pat yourself on the back.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:06 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Bitch please. You don't think anybody is better than anything you do. "I though you were better than that". I'm sure. You and your fake ass apologies. You say your sorry for being a needless dick, admit you were wrong, and say you want relations to get better. Then the very next you know, you're back at the same shit. You're so fucking fake. "I've shamed you and insulted your work, and I'm sorry". You remember that? You said it. And then now you're back to "your stuff looks like shit and you didn't even make it!" Yeah dude, you think we didn't know that was coming? You're such a two faced faggot. But you're not even good at being two faced, that's the sad part. You're just a typical preteen little girl. And honestly none of us give a shit about these "people whom you defeated so long ago". We really don't. If you think we have anything to do with them well....you're a retard. Half the guys you accused us of being are back and threatening to blow us up. Why can't you just admit that you're stupid? Everybody can see that. And dude, UIA? That means Un Intelligent Agency right? Because you've been dead wrong about everything so far. But whatever, keep running your silly girl mouth because at least it gives you something to do. I mean you can't fight or do anything useful.

lol, just a reminder, the last post on this thread was meant to piss you off, because of your personal insults. I felt that you should know how it feels. So, you (or he or she) no longer has access to the profile, or do they ?

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:36 am

Bitch please. You don't think anybody is better than anything you do. "I though you were better than that". I'm sure. You and your fake ass apologies. You say your sorry for being a needless dick, admit you were wrong, and say you want relations to get better. Then the very next you know, you're back at the same shit. You're so fucking fake. "I've shamed you and insulted your work, and I'm sorry". You remember that? You said it. And then now you're back to "your stuff looks like shit and you didn't even make it!" Yeah dude, you think we didn't know that was coming? You're such a two faced faggot. But you're not even good at being two faced, that's the sad part. You're just a typical preteen little girl. And honestly none of us give a shit about these "people whom you defeated so long ago". We really don't. If you think we have anything to do with them well....you're a retard. Half the guys you accused us of being are back and threatening to blow us up. Why can't you just admit that you're stupid? Everybody can see that. And dude, UIA? That means Un Intelligent Agency right? Because you've been dead wrong about everything so far. But whatever, keep running your silly girl mouth because at least it gives you something to do. I mean you can't fight or do anything useful.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 pm

IDN-SOD-1 wrote:Dude, you're a pussy. He clearly said, "this is a warning to EVERYIONE". As in NOT JUST GPEO CRYBABIES. We did post in on our site and discussed the whole thing on Skype while trying to recover our systems. You can't just trace an IP address of a advert decryption virus numbnuts, nor is it something you can get just by visiting a website (watch a lot of internet porn there?). Like he said, it hit the server network, which means it had to be uploaded and manually encrypted while the server was open. Don't you go to school for computers and shit? Seems formal education just isn't your forte. Once again, you're making huge assumptions and making yourselves look like victims of some evil scheme AS USUAL. We never said or implied that GPEO had anything to do with it as I personally don't think any of you have that capability. You guys haven't even managed to produce a single MDL. An advert decryption virus!? Yeah right, not from you guys. We posted it here because this is a high traffic site that gets a lot of people popping in here from day to day. You can tell when you look at members, it shows who logged in and when. Even if they don't respond to anything they still see the recent posts. We posted it here so this way not only does everybody understand that we take this type of shit seriously, but they are also aware that somebody out there is resorting to such extreme measures. Kind of gives everybody a heads up. Consider it a public service announcement. Yeah pussy, not everybody is out to get you. You want some cheese with all that whine? Next time try using your brain, dummy.

Holy fucking shit, even I don't insult someone like this. I must have hit a nerve for you to reply in such immature manner. I thought you were better than that, but I guess not. Do you see any disrespect or personal insults toward anyone from my reply ? You continue to act like someone who had been defeated by us before, and just are pissed and wanting revenge, but don't know how to say it without blowing your cover. I just can't help but think that when someone replies how you do, because you remind me of them so much. They use to lie to others to make us look like the bad guy, manipulating them and trying to control them. all it took was one of them to expose them, and they stopped their lies and bullshit. One brave, and honest person who just couldn't take the bullshit they were going with anymore.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 am

Dude, you're a pussy. He clearly said, "this is a warning to EVERYIONE". As in NOT JUST GPEO CRYBABIES. We did post in on our site and discussed the whole thing on Skype while trying to recover our systems. You can't just trace an IP address of a advert decryption virus numbnuts, nor is it something you can get just by visiting a website (watch a lot of internet porn there?). Like he said, it hit the server network, which means it had to be uploaded and manually encrypted while the server was open. Don't you go to school for computers and shit? Seems formal education just isn't your forte. Once again, you're making huge assumptions and making yourselves look like victims of some evil scheme AS USUAL. We never said or implied that GPEO had anything to do with it as I personally don't think any of you have that capability. You guys haven't even managed to produce a single MDL. An advert decryption virus!? Yeah right, not from you guys. We posted it here because this is a high traffic site that gets a lot of people popping in here from day to day. You can tell when you look at members, it shows who logged in and when. Even if they don't respond to anything they still see the recent posts. We posted it here so this way not only does everybody understand that we take this type of shit seriously, but they are also aware that somebody out there is resorting to such extreme measures. Kind of gives everybody a heads up. Consider it a public service announcement. Yeah pussy, not everybody is out to get you. You want some cheese with all that whine? Next time try using your brain, dummy.

IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Stinger729 wrote:Razgriez, read again. No where in his post did he accuse GPEO of doing it. It was a warning to everyone reading.

It is how it is posted on our site, as if to target someone in our group who they might believe did it. It looks directed at us, just because it is on our site, but may not be. It basically seems like they got a virus from some site they don't remember going on, and gave a warning on our site to make us think they think we done it, to cause drama. A less dramatic method would have been to ask around, or contact some authority to get the IP in which the virus derived from. Or, get an external H-Drive, put important files on it, and just be safe, in the possible event a virus somehow gets back onto the computer. and if they really believe someone hacked them, they could just post something on THEIR site, about it, and post a link to spread the word.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Razgriez on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Stinger729 wrote:Razgriez, read again. No where in his post did he accuse GPEO of doing it. It was a warning to everyone reading.

Yea but it is presumable that he is accusing the GPEO. after all this is the "GPEO fourm".

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Stinger729 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Razgriez, read again. No where in his post did he accuse GPEO of doing it. It was a warning to everyone reading.

Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Razgriez on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:49 pm

I sorry to hear that this happened, but it does not mean that we did it.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:16 am

Today at 11:56a the OCU network suffered an attempted cyberattack. The attacker uploaded a data deleting virus into the IDN Datalink. SOD-1 intel officer, Toshi "Yuki" Hamada intercepted and neutralized the virus before it could do any significant damage to the three computers that operate as various OCU network servers. This attack will be taken seriously and OCU promises retaliation. Cyber attacks go beyond the ROEs of the Virtual World. However, OCU is more than capable and willing to resort to the same measures against any group who goes to such extremes. You will learn that OCU is not at all easy to kill or intimidate. We chose to play by the rules and not for our own sake. From now on, all aggressive actions will be addressed in the same manner they were carried out. This is our first and final warning to all.

IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: OCU: Cyber Attack

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum