The GPEO Creeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The GPEO Creeds

Post  Spartan on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:43 pm

I wrote this in 20 minutes:

The GPEO Creed...

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier.
My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the
example for others to follow.

Piloting my aircraft with the precision and the courage that my mission deserves, I will finish my
objectives and return to my home free of tyranny and ready to once again fight for freedom.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of
battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a word.
I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy, and under no circumstances
will I ever embarrass my country.

Opening my mind to new ideas, but ready to fight for my morals and more importantly, the freedom of my
country and the rest of the world. I serve with the memory and pride of those who have gone before me
for they loved to fight, fought to win, and would rather die than quit.

FREEDOM FOR ALL, FREEDOM FOR LIFE.

The Specialized Helicopter Transport's Creed

Service in the [Unit Name] is a calling only a few will answer for the mission is constantly demanding and hard. And when the impossible has been accomplished, the only reward is another mission that no one else will try. As a member of the [Unit Name], I am a tested volunteer seeking only to safeguard the honor and prestige of my country, by serving the elite Special Operations Soldiers of the GPEO.

I pledge to maintain my body, mind and equipment in a constant state of readiness for I am a member of the fastest deployable Task Force in the world – ready to move at a moment’s notice anytime, anywhere, arriving time on target plus or minus 30 seconds.

I guard my unit’s mission with secrecy, for I volunteered to be up front where the fighting is hard. I fear no foe’s ability, nor underestimate his will to fight.

The mission and my precious cargo are my concern. I will never surrender. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Gallantly will I show the world and the elite forces I support that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier.

I serve with the memory and pride of those who have gone before me for they loved to fight, fought to win, and would rather die than quit. I serve for Freedom for all, and freedom for life.

More to come (maybe)
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Re: The GPEO Creeds

Post  1st Lt. Lynx on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 am

................. oh my god, i havent heard stuff like that for a good few years, reading this took me back man. Nice work!!!

P.s, you made me use my last kleenex tissue!!! Crying or Very sad Sad
1st Lt. Lynx
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://www.redtube.com   Oh yeah

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:13 am

Thats the good stuff, but i think thats enough. I woulndt want to get dehydrated by speaking it silent
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 am

nlairforce wrote:Thats the good stuff, but i think thats enough. I woulndt want to get dehydrated by speaking it silent

Fail.

the US Atmy Rangers have a Creed as big as both of those put together. (It is actually where I got a couple of lines for them.)
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  1st Lt. Lynx on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 am

Cool! Here in the UK we dont have any creeds in the Army, although we do have Sqn Motto's!!! Thats about it im afraid! Smile
1st Lt. Lynx
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://www.redtube.com   Oh yeah

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

The Ranger Creed is: (The first letters in each paragraph spell Ranger, like in the GPEO creed)

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers.
Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

Rangers Lead The Way!.."All the way!"
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am

If ya dun't mind, I would like to edit up a bit of some of the creed, but not too much, yarr on the right track. Remember we do not serve a Country, it is the World we serve in, and man kind that we serve. Hell, ya did a good job, patriotic. I should write up something, too, lol.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected, well-trained soldier of Freedom.

My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Piloting my craft with swift precision and the courage that my mission deserves, I will finish my objectives and return home knowing I have freed someone of tyranny, slavery and oppression. I shall sleep well to awaken ready to once again fight for freedom the next day.

I shall energetically meet the enemies of Freedom and swiftly defeat them on the field of battle, on the land, sea and in the air, for I am a better trained soldier and a master of honor and will fight with all my heart to one day free this world. There is no such thing to Surrender when the freedom of our world is at stake.

I will never leave my fallen comrades to fall into the greedy hands of the enemy, and I know that they, too will never allow me to be left behind, and under no circumstances will I ever dishonor this creed of the free.

Opening my mind to new ideas, ready to honor good morals and more importantly, to honor those who have fought and will fight for the freedom of this world. I serve with the memory and honor of those who have gone before me for they loved to fight, fought to win, and would rather die free than to live oppressed and owned by another.

FREEDOM FOR ALL, FREEDOM FOR LIFE.
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Last edited by Spartan on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spartan

Back to top Go down