Post  GhostEye on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Last edited by Adrian on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: GPEO i am Comen Home

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 am

Yea, briengs back memories, I remember Alaska, was cold (virtually speaking) we lost a few planes, 4 I think, but we downed 20, and after we wiped them away from Hawaii and Okanawa gaining 20+ kills and 4 losses in Hawaii, and downing 12 enemies in Okanawa (come to think of it, I am not sure if we lost anyone in Okanawa) we did Cold Iron the next week, we downed 10+ that day, though it is unconfirmed but we are unsure about the 3 the enemy claimed they downed, and after they all bugged out is when it seemed clear to move foward with out advance. We liberated the West half of Canada all the way to Cold Lake and some citys south of that, almost to the US borders, and all the way to Vancouver and Comox (this is when we descovered the mountians that lead us to finding Scar Creak). Personally I think the enemy bugged out becaus they knew they would get intruoble by their leaders for losing all their planes, lol.
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Last edited by Adrian on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 am

That's cool, I guess, have you noticed that there is many factions out there out to shut down GPEO ? GPEO is weak now, though is building up slowly, are you actually comming back ?
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Last edited by Adrian on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 am

Your gona have to get on Skype for the craft, and you might need to go through a fighter refresher course to learn the new fighter tactics. As I remember you left GPEO to start your own faction, even then you seemed to be loyal to GPEO, though your faction was on a rivals side of the alliance and you were not the primary leader did help out with Intel. I cant remember your rank, so I am going to have to do a bit of researching, and I am wondering if you will be able to help train new fighters when you attain the nessisary materials, and take a look at our new bases. Oh, and we are in political conflict right now and might be headed for another war, and this time we might not have allies, we will be out numbered atleast 5-10-to-1 in the field, but being out numbered is nothing new, and if NOS would get in the air and train with us then we would have atleast 4 Active fighters, 1 Bomber, and a few cargos, and choppers all 'active' and trained.
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top