GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why oh why???

3 posters

Go down

Why oh why??? Empty Why oh why???

Post  1st Lt. Lynx Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Hey guys, sorry i havent been on for months now but alot of shit has happend! I thought once i got rid of my piece of shit computer everything would be great again, and i would be in the virtual skys with you lads again,,,,, but fuck no guess again! Now that i have a great computer and a new joysick and headset, something else has come up......something that is threatening to never allow me to go on FSX again! My gf is preggers......holy shit!!! She doesnt want me to go on FSX again, apparantly once the baby is born i wont have the time or energy to go on it anymore so there is no point of starting to go on it again now!!! Evil or Very Mad What does she know!!! Samantha seems to get quite jelous if i spend time on the computer chating or on FSX with you guys, but when she is using it i dont moan at her. Just thought id say hi to everyone here and that im trying my hardest to get back on FSX and fly with you all, but like i said this might not be happening again! Anyone with any ideas about what i could say or do to get her to calm down? Sad Sad Sad Hope everyones ok and that things are going well at GPEO!!! Lynx
1st Lt. Lynx
1st Lt. Lynx
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://www.redtube.com   Oh yeah

Back to top Go down

Why oh why??? Empty Re: Why oh why???

Post  Xerzex Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:00 am

I would explain to her that you being on the computer at home means that you are not out and about, possible with other girls. Explain to her that you are alwayse ready to be there when she calls you, and that instead of being out and about doing what ever you are home on the computer talking and flying with friends and that if she ever needs you she could just ask.

After all, you are most likely the one paying the bills, you should not have to be under anyones control, you are and adult and so is she. If I was in your place I would try to tell her to take control over her behavier instead of her trying to take control over you; to not let her hormones take control over her behavier, to have her take control over her hormones and behavier (Not YOU).

Xerzex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Yea, what Zersex said, basically tell her: "FUCK YOU I AM FREE, DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN NOT DO, IF I AM PAYIN THE BILLS I WILL DO WHAT I WHANT WHEN I WANT, AND IT'S NOT LIKE I AM NOT OUT AT BARS FLIRTING WITH OTHER WOMEN OR GETTING DRUNK WITH FRIENDS TO ONE DAY BECOME AN ABUSIVE FUCK LIKE MOST ARE, I AM HERE AT HOME WITH YOU, AND I WILL BE ON THE COMPUTER TALKING AND FLYING WITH FRIENDS AND IF YOU NEED ME YOU CAN CALL ME AND I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, UNTIL THE BAYBE IS BORN I WILL BE HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIENDS ONLINE, WHILE I STILL CAN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LET YOU FUCKING HORMONES TAKE OVER ME OR YOUR ADITUDE, I CAN ETHER LEAVE YOU BEHIND AND PAY CHILD SUPPORT IF I HAVE TO AND BE FREE OF YOUR BITCHIENESS, OR I CAN STAY HERE AT HOME AND WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILD WHILE I WORK AND PAY THE BILLS AND FLY ONLINE WITH FRIENDS TO GET AWAY FROM REALITY !"

Now, which one will you tell her, mien or XerSexes post, lol. I know mine is all harsh but it gets the point through and you can say it whil being pissed off (coppy it to paper and give it to her maybe ?) Well, you could alwayse let her read the thread, lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  1st Lt. Lynx Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 am

Nice one guys!!! Very Happy Xerzex and Dragon, thats very true what you are both saying to me. I am paying the bills and out there working my butt off, and yes i am here at home for here if she needs me. I think ill use both posts, ill combine the two of them! Laughing i think once i tell her how i feel she should be ok and give me a brake. . . .hopefully! Laughing And it is probly just her hormones all over the damn place, so i think i could be back with you guys sooner then i thought! Laughing So thanks for your comments and thoughts, ill keep you all posted on the out come of all this! See ya! Lynx
1st Lt. Lynx
1st Lt. Lynx
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://www.redtube.com   Oh yeah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:19 pm

AAC GUY wrote:Nice one guys!!! Very Happy Xerzex and Dragon, thats very true what you are both saying to me. I am paying the bills and out there working my butt off, and yes i am here at home for here if she needs me. I think ill use both posts, ill combine the two of them! Laughing i think once i tell her how i feel she should be ok and give me a brake. . . .hopefully! Laughing And it is probly just her hormones all over the damn place, so i think i could be back with you guys sooner then i thought! Laughing So thanks for your comments and thoughts, ill keep you all posted on the out come of all this! See ya! Lynx

That is right, if she can't respect that you need some time away from reality then what kind of girl is she, and it should not be up to her or anyone else to allow you a 'break' !

If anything you could just say:

"I understand you are going through an emotional and hormonal hard time, it will pass, and I am not going to do what ever you say or restrict meself from having the freedom I can have before the babe is born, you know I am here to support you and am here when you need me. There is no need to be afraid of me walking out, I am not going to leave you, and I understand that your hormones might be craving attention, and I am here, not out and about. So if I can't be myself and enjoy the freedom I have now then why am I here ? I understand your situation (your gona be poping out a watermalon one day) and I will be there holding your hand for you to grasp and shatter. Now, I am going to do what I want, you know where to find me, stay with me, watch TV in the computer room and we will both be in the same room, able to talk and be together. Just don't let your hormones and emotions take over your actions, and me. Just think this 'I feel these emotions and hormones wanting me to snap, cry, or be compforted, but I am in control of myself, not my emotions, I am strong' And remember that I am here, home on the comp getting away from reality, ready when you need me. Some guys would be at a bar drinking and depressed knowing that they have a babe on the way, and that it will be alot of work, even possibly out with other girls to get away from reality. Just remember I am home, passing up the time online, eger to help you then the time comes, so don't worry I am here and not out there. (And say 'Love Dan' lol !)"

Just remember you are in control of your life, and also that your girl and the babe will need you; but for now while you have the time and freedom you could be getting away from reality and exploring the new scenery, lol. If I was in your position I would not be nice, lol. I would say: "I know you are bein a bitch because of your fucking hormones, you better take control of them or I will resent having a kid with you, I don't need to be under your control, I am not trying to control you so let off will ya !? I am here and not out and about getting drunk with some bimbows at a bar or club, I am home and will be on my comp (that I paid for) and will not restrict my free time to satisfy your emotions, you need to take control over your actions, not mine. I work so that we have a roof over our heads, what do you do besides the house work. I will be there non stop when the babe is born to help, the least you can do is take control of your "Actions" and let me do my thing. Instead of trying to take control of me why don't you read some books like 'How to raise a kid' or think of a good name for it since we don't know if it will be a boy or a girl we can name boy and girl names, and I can ask my friends and we all can help come up with names for the babe. Anyway, I am here to listen to you bitch about how I am on the comp, and I won't get off unless you need me, so stop trying to tear me from my final free time days and let me do my thing, I don't have to ask you if I can have free time, and you don't have to ask me to do things, so keep it like that. And take control over your actions, and stop letting your hormones, amotions and feelings take over me. You should not have to get all pissy for me doing my thing, quit being an animal and be a human for once."

(I can be an ass hole, maybe you should let her talk to me, oh wait, she will flap her arms and fly to me just to kik me oss, maybe I should not; it's better you do the words and gettin oss kiked, lol ?)
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 pm

dragon, do u know what ur saying. If i would act like u do i would never get that girl. Sometimes you have to listen to girls and do what they say. however thats not the case here with fsx.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum