GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NE-1 Know where to get a good 'Mirrage 2000'

5 posters

Go down

NE-1 Know where to get a good 'Mirrage 2000' Empty NE-1 Know where to get a good 'Mirrage 2000'

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Just wondering if anyone knew where to find a good model and flight chericteristics of this craft "Mirrage 2000" http://www.google.com/search?q=mirage+2000&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en ?

I figure we check into these types of craft due to the fact that one of our first offical lands was France and France uses these, and builds them (It's a French Fighter). And since we are suose to have hundreds of these craft just laying around doing nothing all in mothballs in France we might as well make use with them. I hear they are ok craft.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

NE-1 Know where to get a good 'Mirrage 2000' Empty Re: NE-1 Know where to get a good 'Mirrage 2000'

Post  nlairforce Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:38 am

i have the best mir 2k thats available, everyone, contact me on skype to get it. For advanced users only lol.
You need to start the engines manually etc. Nothing is done by fsx all-in-one commands if you understand me so no engine start with ctrl+E.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

NE-1 Know where to get a good 'Mirrage 2000' Empty Re: NE-1 Know where to get a good 'Mirrage 2000'

Post  Spartan Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 pm

John Corsi is working on a modified one. He will prolly be able to hook yu up with the one he is using as a model.

PS, M2000s suck
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 pm

spart, i dont want your or corsi's filthy airplanes. The M2000 were better than the f-16A's and B's so quit whining and only answer what is meant for you. (which isnt much lol)
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTrivia Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Not to be a b**** but, F16A and BS suck, and so do M2000s

F16 C and D is where it's at

DarthTrivia

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:42 am

in the netherlands where i live, we have A's and B's. We are getting the F-35A. But that isnt the point. Its the beauty of the mirage what matters. And the Mir 2k's are better than the F-16A's and B's. They roll faster for example.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTrivia Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 pm

The Netherland's is behind i the times xD

Cs and Ds could destroy any a or b.

The US only has like 10 of em left

DarthTrivia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Ok, I got a question. Why is thgeir an arguement about F-16's and MiR-2000's ? All I asked is if anyone knew where to get a good MiE-2000, and the thread lead to a Arguement about American and French Enginuity. I say, if you want to know which one is th ebetter craft, 'ask the pilots' or read the specs, preformance, and weapons technology they each cary, and then find out which one is better by 'fact' rather than waging war with oppinions. Find the facts, and then there will be no issues or arguements. (Scientific Method at Work).
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTrivia Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:32 pm

ok
Facts:

F16 Cs and Ds carry a wider weapons load, more fuel, advanced flight controls systems, better maneuverability, and rival all other planes except the F22. The F35 is just an F16 with stealth, slightly better flight systems, and an engine that moves (on the Bs)

Trust me. I have friends that fly em

DarthTrivia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 am

DarthTrivia wrote:Trust me. I have friends that fly em

Then tell them to join, lol !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTrivia Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 am

Most of em dont like Virtual military shit.

DarthTrivia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:43 am

DarthTrivia wrote:Most of em dont like Virtual military shit.

Well, if they were to interact with us, atleast they could test the aircraft, to see if they fly like they do in the real world. Maybe be added to the Honor Group, with th e'War Veterans' and 'Military Pilots'.. No nesisarilly to obe a member of the Virtual Military, but to show their support for th ecause we represent (Freedom). And you never know, they might be looked up to by many of the members in the group, motivating them to work hard and to follow their dreams of one day becomeing a military pilot, or just a pilot in general. GPEO is NOT just some Virtual Military that seeks to be in control of to show dominince toward other factions, we stand for a cause, we aim to learn from one another, make friends and have fun flying free. If they knew this do you think they would sign up on the forums, to help us represent freedom ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  cappilot12 Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:Just wondering if anyone knew where to find a good model and flight chericteristics of this craft "Mirrage 2000" http://www.google.com/search?q=mirage+2000&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en ?

I figure we check into these types of craft due to the fact that one of our first offical lands was France and France uses these, and builds them (It's a French Fighter). And since we are suose to have hundreds of these craft just laying around doing nothing all in mothballs in France we might as well make use with them. I hear they are ok craft.

I didn't see whether or not anyone gave you a link, but there is a good freeware model on Simviation, it has bad flight dynamics, but I fixed it up for my VM. Send me a message on Skype and I'll send it to you.

cappilot12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 pm

cappilot12 wrote:I didn't see whether or not anyone gave you a link, but there is a good freeware model on Simviation, it has bad flight dynamics, but I fixed it up for my VM. Send me a message on Skype and I'll send it to you.

Yo, thx for your kindness and generosity of trying to help us out with the MiR-2000. $nake found a good one, all working VC, flight chericteristics are good, just needed a litle bit more power, 10-20% more to make it more realistic and to be able to maneuver like it's supose to. It is the "PC_pilot Mirage 2000", it has several paints, and one from the movie 'Sky Fighters'. $nake is working on it to make it fly better, and might be learning about it more so it can one day be part of the GPEO Arsinal. (Kinda figure we might as well use it since we have been operating in France almost since the start). Also, the Rafale might even be something we should look into since it is a French made fighter, a carrier based one. Using the Rafale and some French carriers would make it more logical since GPEO operates in France. This would make it possible for some of our out dated Carriers of the old USN to be donated to new factions or scrapped; that or make a Mediterranean Task Force using all French made ships, and possibly a English Chanel fleet to the North.

Again, thx for checkin about the MiR-2000.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  cappilot12 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:45 pm

No problem, there is a good Rafale on Simviation too.

cappilot12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down