GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPEO Government Change

+4
Dragnoxz
nlairforce
MC Sics
Killer
8 posters

Go down

GPEO Government Change Empty GPEO Government Change

Post  Killer Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

There has been ALOT of talk about how GPEO is unorganized and has no structure. Well, it is. I think we all know it is even Dragnoxz. So by request by pretty much all the members, we are going to hold a vote for a new form of government in GPEO. The current one does not really work, AT ALL. Diplomatic Republican Monarchy FTW

We need everyone to vote, so please all vote afro

If you want to vote for a differn't one than whats listed, post it
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

GPEO Government Change Empty Re: GPEO Government Change

Post  MC Sics Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:31 pm

GPEO has always been a true democracy which has allowed these kind of things to happen. It is such a shame to see greedy wannabe dictators taking advantage of good founding ideas. It does not take a new government to get you guys heading back in the right directions. It takes a little more maturity and more discipline which I have seen very little of the two coming from GPEO. If you want to play dictator then go form a new VM in the VR World and call me up, i'll teach you a lesson or two about bieng a dictator. But please don't be a coward and ruin a faction that has good ideals. The only reason I have remained an ally of GPEO is because you guys are the only true democracy in the VR World. If GPEO abolishes it's true democracy I will destroy my account on all GPEO websites and break all diplomatic relations with GPEO.
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:30 am

im not that into political stuff, how should i know whats best!?
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 am

I share MC_Sics's view point, because GPEO Once tried this Government chainge and we got Rockstar's ideology and GPEO became a faction of 2-to-4 members. GPEO almost was destroyed and we shall NEVR let such a thing happen again. Notice that the GPEO with out ideoligy is still up and running, unlike the other one Rockstar tried to take control over; I bet they no longer talk to one another, and if they do they no longer have fun flying together.

One calls for a Regieme chainge in GPEO and once it starts a coup de'etat could occure, and greed may take place which could do permniint damage to the group. GPEO is actually a Great faction already and there is no need to chainge it.

GPEO is NOT a Government to be chainged, it is a "Organization". We follow the "Scientific Method". We are in fact a true "Democracy". When we have an "Issue or Error" we work like pioneers, to figure out what method works best, we work together and arrive to decisions rather than listen to one individuals oppinions which most likley would damage the greatness of the group. Everyone has oppinions, but are they 'facts' ? NO, so we figure out what the issues are, work together to figure out what works and arrive to a decission based on critical thinking. A Vote is only in place for when we arrive to multiple decisions which benefit the group as a whole. So in other words this Vote called upon by one individual can be looked at as a non-formal vote acted upon by one individual without critically thinking by talking to other members, especially to communicate to the Director/Creator or Staff of the group. Remember GPEO is a Organization, and the Director can be looked at as a CEO/Founder and/or Owner of the Group .

Last edited by Dragnoxz on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:
One calls for a Regieme chainge in GPEO and once it starts coup de'etat occure, and greed takes place.

Just because someone called a coup doesnt mean greed is ALWAYS taking place. I am not sure what you have heard about the coup that tore apart Team Sabre, but there was a just cause. not every coup, although I will admit most coups involve greed, some do not. we have to remember that there is never a time when something is followed EVERY TIME.

I personally feel that the GPEO could use a slight government change, but just a tweak here and there. maybe establish a constitution and checks and balances. Freedom is great, but there is a time when you might have to limit it.

Who am I to talk though? it will not effect me, or my faction. i thought I would submit my two cents and give you some food for thought.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  bassace08 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Freedom without Limits is Anarchy

bassace08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 pm

FSX Capital Guardians Hig wrote:Freedom is great, but there is a time when you might have to limit it.

If GPEO had any chainge in the way it is governmentally currently being run then it would severly restrict the Freedom and progress of the GPEO and its current Scientific Methodology.

If someone want's a Government Chainge then make a new faction and experament on your own time, don't take the GPEO's Ideology and Freedom to change its ways. It is down to the core of Dishonor and disrespect to those who have fought in the name of Freedom. There is absolutly NO Substitute to Freedom in GPEO.

And 'if' such a vote was ever to be taken then it would be an Internal Vote, NOT to be voted upon Internationally by other Factions, and if we were to do a Government Change of any sort it would need Every Government type to be voted on, not just one persons idea of a direction to go.

bassace08 wrote:Freedom without Limits is Anarchy

If Freedom without Limits is Anarchy then so be it. There will be NO Restrictions of Freedom in GPEO. And there are different styles of Anarchy, and GPEO is NOT the Lawless style. We DO have a Law, and it is in the GPEO Freewebs Site.

Remember with Governmental Democracies Freedom can be voted away, unconciously, and before you know it the freedom will be voted all away and no one can vote it back. New laws are alwayse put into place, but the old ones are alwayse kept in place, so freedom is constanly voted away.

Freedom: Love it or Leave it !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:21 pm

bassace08 wrote:Freedom without Limits is Anarchy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy

If you are implying that GPEO is an Anarchy State this is the closes form of it that we are:

"A social state in which there is no governing person or group of people, but each individual has absolute liberty (without the implication of disorder)."

However, we do in fact have a structure, but have no need to enforce it because it is a natural system. A Director (Staff) of the group which is the webmaster, and owner of the group, that also leads combat operations during war. Below that position is the Training Officers, which train 'recruits', and below them are 'Flight Officers' which do most of the flights; and below those positions are 'Recruits', which have joined and have yet to be established into the GPEO and begin to learn to fly by the Training Officers, which is a two way street.

Training officers teach recruits to be Flight Officers, Flight Officers one day learn to be Training Officers, and the Training Officers, learn leadership and training skills to gain their status, experience and rank.

The system does not seem to be working for the Cargo and Chopper side now does it, because we have NO ONE that is willing to take the tests in order to be a Training Officer, and some veteran pilots of GPEO don't think they need to take an evaluation test, or refuse to take one, so now we have to call on our loyal allies to help with some of the training courses. Because we ether have pilots that are not qualified for the task to training recruits. they are ether not on much or don't have much time when they are on to take such tests, or to train with instructors. Even the Instructors don't have 24/7 time for traing recruits, so using the forum to PM each other to scheduall sessions for training would also work. Which might be occuring at any time, but not everyone would be seeing it. Another way to show GPEO is active is to post when, where and how long a session is goign to be up, here in the main forum "Free Speech" Area; that or a Session Form could be put in place to solve these issues.

So, back to the subject; GPEO is NOT 100% Anarchy, we have a system and structure but a lack of qualified training instructors for the structure to work properly. so, we are still waiting on some veteran pilots to take these tests to be brought up to date on the current GPEO Tactics. I hope we all are not expecting me personally to train every recruit that signs up, because then nothing would get done; no web updating, no political communication with allies and rivals, no war games, and no action but me and a recruit practicing dog fighting.

In other words: I am trying to train a Chopper and Cargo Instructor, so that they can train the recruits that need to be trained in order for them to become ready for active flights and operations. This also is hindered by a small "Lack of using the Forum properly". So when someone PM's someone on the Forum and they read it after a few months, that old PM is irrelevant by then and things that could have done in the past already are TOO LATE! So, NOW we all can see WHY GPEO is not looking as ACTIVE as other groups, when we are ACTIVE, just no one is using the communications properly.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Forums are not the main communications line, sorry but no. Forums are forums. No one logs into thier acount 24/7 or are always on to read every PM within days. We logging every couple days. Skype is what we or atleast most of us use because it is INSTANT. And most people are always on
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Dragnoxz, I am sorry to say, but, according to private chats with many of your members and everyone in the new world (who dont ave a say in this,) It is past time for you to step down. Everyone is tired of your conspiracy theories, you going in circles about leading GPEO, and then not respecting anyone's opinions when they say that you need to step down.

Stepping down as leader of GPEO will grant GPEO a sense of respect in the old and new VR World. Granted, this is all not Dragnoxz, but, he is getting the brunt of the hate. Almost everyone I know online wants to come to Florida an kick your ass. If you weren't so stubborn, you :

A: Have more members
B: Not have a rival VR World
c: Not lose another member each week coming to the NVRW
D: Would still have one of your best bomber pilots [me]
E: Would be respected

Stepping down may bring some of that back, or at least A nd D.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Spartan wrote:Dragnoxz, I am sorry to say, but, according to private chats with many of your members and everyone in the new world (who dont ave a say in this,) It is past time for you to step down. Everyone is tired of your conspiracy theories, you going in circles about leading GPEO, and then not respecting anyone's opinions when they say that you need to step down.

Stepping down as leader of GPEO will grant GPEO a sense of respect in the old and new VR World. Granted, this is all not Dragnoxz, but, he is getting the brunt of the hate. Almost everyone I know online wants to come to Florida an kick your ass. If you weren't so stubborn, you :

LOL, WOW, Still Judging me and GPEO, its members, and trying to cause truoble, to try and distrupt the bond among the group. You left, you have that corrupt VR-World you operate on, we have not bothered you, so why do you contiinue to bother us ? We have only lost members that ether didn't like GPEO because it had freedom, or just could not control GPEO or manipulate it. If anything thosse who have left is an improvement in GPEO, because they were the truoble makers in the group.

And Killer and Raider were the better Bomber Pilots, they atleast have honor and loyalty.

And for those who disrespect GPEO are the ones with a lack of respect period. Those who didn't get their way, or thought they could just automatically be top dog without earning it. Imatureaty, Ego, and Selfcentered indeviduals who think they are more important than others, with a lack of common sense and a BIG lack in Honor.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 am

Spartan wrote:Dragnoxz, I am sorry to say, but, according to private chats with many of your members and everyone in the new world (who dont ave a say in this,) It is past time for you to step down. Everyone is tired of your conspiracy theories, you going in circles about leading GPEO, and then not respecting anyone's opinions when they say that you need to step down.

And why are you still here?
This isn't your business or your place.
Why do you care what happens here? Miss GPEO?
If not then you shouldn't give a FLYING FUCK about what happens to GPEO, let them fail or let them succeed and get out of their business.
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Dude, you are totally fucked up. first, you are fuckin not the best bomber pilot. You even didnt get all to know of bomber training. Second, you suck, who the fuck wants dragon to step down exept you and your faggy world. Third, He is already respected by all our members and other vm's in THis WORLD (notice im not saying Our world, like you do, greedy bitch). Fourth, you plotted agains us with "your" world and your shitty vm that existed in this world.
Final, if you get to dragon in florida, i will personally fuckin get there myself and kick you in your balls!

In short, Leave the forums and never return, leave this world and never return.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

GPEO Government Change Empty SPARTIFUCK SUCKS DICK

Post  bobbyhill1994 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 pm

SPARTIFUCK YOU ARE FULL OF FUCKING HORSE SHIT IF ANYONE STEPS DOWN IT SHOULD BE YOUR GAY ASS THAT DOES STEP DOWN BECAUSE YOU LEFT GPEO CUZ YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE I MEAN YOU PROBABLY SLAPPED YOUR MOMMAS FACE EVERY TIME SHE SAY SOMTHING SOOOOO YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT FOR TREASON AND BREACH OF FRIENDSHIP THERFORE YOU SHOULD BE S.O.S = SHOT ON SITE

PS:SPARTIFUCK GO FUCK A CACTUS THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND THE EAT THE FUCKING THING YOU GAY ASS FAG FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR BRINGING YOU UP THE WAY THEY DID!!!!!!!!

bobbyhill1994

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down