GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hateful & Disrespectful Comments'

+12
DarthTrivia
Jaster_7h3_1337
superior
Caboose12388
bobbyhill1994
nlairforce
Spartan
jake
Site Admin
Killer
1st Lt. Lynx
Dragnoxz
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hateful & Disrespectful Comments' Empty Re: Hateful & Disrespectful Comments'

Post  GPEO Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:04 am

Killer wrote:ok well all i have to say is, i love the U.S, and i could giva fuck how corrupt it is, i still love how it is run, and since when would we vote to go to war with afghan or iraq? Fuck that, just go in and knock the pure shit outa them until they are begging to stop. We have the best military in the world, so we mine aswell use it, its kinda the only thing were good at, killing people! haha

NUKE Iraq. Bring our troops back.
NUKE the Middle East. Make the world at peace.
GPEO
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 pm

ok well all i have to say is, i love the U.S, and i could giva fuck how corrupt it is, i still love how it is run, and since when would we vote to go to war with afghan or iraq? Fuck that, just go in and knock the pure shit outa them until they are begging to stop. We have the best military in the world, so we mine aswell use it, its kinda the only thing were good at, killing people! haha
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 am

Fury12 wrote:chill it was a joke.

AHHHH, You ave ABUSED this Thread ! YOU INSULT ME ! Your PUNY Insults just out right insult me just because they are so not insulting. Like when someone calles me a butt brain ! I get so FUCKING Insulted and try to CORRECT them, by explaining to them that the correct way of calling an insult is "FUCK HEAD" or "SHIT BRAIN" AHHHHHHHHWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH POP ! Mad lol!

Disrespectful n' hatful comments, everything goes here, lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 am

chill it was a joke.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:14 am

cricket911 wrote:wow,... cg fury i just lost all respect i had for you.

HEY FUCK CG, IF U DONT LIKE IT IN THIS CHAT WHY DONT "YOU" PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE THE FORUM, SAME FOR ALL THE OTHER FUCKS WHO DISLIKE DRAGON FOR THE WAY HE IS!!!!

I too lost all respect for you, Leave, and never return!
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cricket911 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 pm

wow,... cg fury i just lost all respect i had for you.
cricket911
cricket911

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Fury12 wrote:DONT GO ON WITH YOUR FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIES AGAIN. AND GODDAMIT, I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN YOU RANT LIKE THAT, JACKASS

YOU BITCHES NEED TO WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE!

AHHHH, IT IS NOT CONSPERACY THERORIES, THEY ARE FACTS. AND WHAT WAS THE BURNING OF THE RIGHESTAGE IN NAZI GERMANY ? OH, DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE WHEN THE NAZIS CALLED THE POLISH TERRORIST, AND THE FRENCH RESISTANCE WHAT WE CALL THE IRAQI RESISTANCE, "INSURGANTS" REMEMBER HITLER INVENTED THE "AUSSALT RIFEL" NAME, WOW, THE USA IS NOW USING THE IDEAS THAT THE NAZIS USED. ALL FACTS I CAN PRESENT, NOT THEROYS OR SUSPECTIONS, IT IS HAPPINING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU ARE ALL TOO STUPIS TO KNOW IT.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Fury12 wrote:DONT GO ON WITH YOUR FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIES AGAIN. AND GODDAMIT, I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN YOU RANT LIKE THAT, JACKASS

Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 pm

DONT GO ON WITH YOUR FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIES AGAIN. AND GODDAMIT, I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN YOU RANT LIKE THAT, JACKASS

Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 pm

OH HELL NO ! I AM HERE TO STAY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT. AND FUCK CAPITALISEM, THAT IS FASCISEM ! THE USA USE TO BE TRUE FREE REPUBLIC, NOT IT IS A DEMOCRACY, WHICH MAKES FOR MAJORITY VOTE LOOK FAIR, WHICH IT IS NOT, IT IS NOT FAIR FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR THINGS, AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU VOTED ? DID YOU VOTE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, VIETNAM, LYBIA, GRENADA, PANAMA ? NO, NO ONE VOTED, EVERYONE VOTES FOR THE DICTATOR OF THE NATION IN A DEMOCRACY. YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT THE USA ! THE USA WAS ONCE A FREE REPUBLIC, NOT A DEMOCRACY, THE USA DID NOT HAVE PRIVATE BANKS LIKE THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO LOAN UNLIMITED MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT, WHICH WE ALL ARE USED TO PAY THE INTEREST THE GOVERNMENT OWES TO THAT PRIVATE BANK. SORRY TO TELL YOU THE USA IS NOT THE USA ANYMORE, IT IS OWNED BY SOMEONE, NOT US. TAKE YOUR FALSE LOGIC AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR RICH KID ASSES, N' WKE THE FUCK UP YOU CLOSED MINDED DISRESPECTFUL FUCKS !

YEA FREEDOM FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU ARE ALOUD TO SPEAK YOUR MIND FREELY. MAYBE I SHOULD GET VERY NASTY AND POST A LINK TO THE "OBAMA DECEPTION" !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Fury ur my new god!, yes please do get the FUCK out if you dont like the U.S. Personally, i love it here, so if you fucking hate it, Pack your bags go somewhere else
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 pm

yo ASSHOLE. if you dont FUCKING like capitalism, or democracy, get the FUCK out of my country. you got no FUCKING BUISNESS being here if you FUCKING HATE my country. I WONT FUCKING STAND FOR IT. Jackass.

oh and DUMBASS, I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN YOU RANT, BITCH!

FUCK YOU ALL!

Very Happy

that felt good. Smile
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 am

Spartan wrote:Oh so now you like Communism, the very OPPOSITE of Freedom? I do dare say for you fucks to stop waffling on issues.

I AM A FUCK YOU FUCK ! Noe I NEVER Said I HATED Communisem, but GPEO is NOT Communisem. Also, With Communisem you start off with low freedom and end up with total freedom; with Democracy and Capitalisem you begin free only to vote freedom away and to one day become total Fascist. that is a FACT, and if you don't believe me examine the USA today, Corporations and the Rich are living the life while the poor are suffering. No one cares, and it is NOT becaue they are STUPID, it is because they can't afford a good education, so they are STUCK. The rich pay for their education while the poor are not educated enough to make it good in life.

Capitalisem = Will one day become Fascisem

Democracy = Everyone Voting Freedom and Rights away based on opinions

Communisem = Work hard in the begining to one day build a Free society

Dictatorship = Kingdom/Empire, where one person dictates, can be opresive or free

Scientific Method = Evolves to its invoronment using what systems works the best

Hitler called the French resistance Terrorist, now we call those fighting us as resistance forces in Iraq Terrorist, twhen in reality they are ffighting for a Islamic Republic of Iraq, to be goverend by theirself, NOT by US or a UN owned government fake Democracy. You fon't believe me, translate the words on their You Tube videos using the www.wordmonkey.info. Ask them and translate the comments. They are human biengs just like you, who are fighting for their enependance. Remember Iraq never attacked us, niether did Afghanistan, IT WAS THE SAUDIS & PEKISTANIES, KILL THEM ALL, AHHHHHHHHHHHH ! (And let the Zeor Point Core of Reality/God sort them out) Or just get the FUCK out of the Middle East n' let them run their sht the way they wat, and if they make NUKES, then explain to them that there is no Allah and if they NUKE anyone that they will get NUKED, and you can kiss all of humanity By By, because if we all NUKE one another it will be most likley the same cause YOU used Nukes, because of your Ego or fears. So, if humanity can't love and trust one another, and be honorable and trust worthy then it destroies theg world then humanity being wiped out will have deserved it because it was STUPID and was a fearful race.

Anyway: Oh so now you like Fascisem (Capitalisem), the very OPPOSITE of Freedom? I do dare say for you the FUCK to stop waffling on issues.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Dragnoxz wrote:
Coolman2007Gold wrote:
Spartan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me_Qa-VQz6M

THAT IS ALL

I LIKE IT SPARTACUS I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE IT TO THAT THANKS SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! YOU FUCKS THIS IS THE FUCKING HATFUL & DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS AREA ! (But I do like the Communist version of the GPEO, but GPEO is a Organization, using the Scientific Method, and a system which is like a Government).

Oh so now you like Communism, the very OPPOSITE of Freedom? I do dare say for you fucks to stop waffling on issues.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Coolman2007Gold wrote:

THAT IS ALL

I LIKE IT SPARTACUS I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE IT TO THAT THANKS SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! YOU FUCKS THIS IS THE FUCKING HATFUL & DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS AREA ! (But I do like the Communist version of the GPEO, but GPEO is a Organization, using the Scientific Method, and a system which is like a Government).
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

THAT IS ALL

GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me_Qa-VQz6M

THAT IS ALL
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Hateful & Disrespectful Comments' Empty letting of steam

Post  GhostEye Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Jaster_7h3_1337 (JE-Ghost on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 pm

.Only registered members of VM's (and hired mercinaries) can participate in wars

Members of GPEO cannot participate in any new world anythings (with the possible exeption of Spartacus)

GPEO is the whole reason we left the old world, why let their ghost haunt us?

Scared Much can we got experience answer YES any other reason is BS cause WE GOT BRAINS AND CAN KICK UR ASS AND CORSI ESPECIALLY CORSI THAT FAT FUCK IS ONE FUCKING PUSSY , WHO CANT DO SHIT AND IS AFRAID, FUCK THE FUCKEN CONTROL FREAK HE HAS NO DAM LIFE AND THINKS THAT FSX AND HIS LITTLE VIRTUAL WORLD IS HIS LIFE ARRGGGGG

Sorry i am only letting of Steam! lol!

santa and Merry Christmas santa
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:28 am

DarthTrivia wrote:I am glad this is on here. The school from 2 a day on MTV just raped my school in football. I now hate anything with the color orange except the juice and Boise State.

Fuck Tennese
Fuck Auburn
Fuck Florida
Fuck Texas
Fuck HOOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE FUCKING GP FUKING EO !

AND FUCK HUMANS !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTrivia Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:26 pm

I am glad this is on here. The school from 2 a day on MTV just raped my school in football. I now hate anything with the color orange except the juice and Boise State.

Fuck Tennese
Fuck Auburn
Fuck Florida
Fuck Texas
Fuck HOOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthTrivia

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 am

Im sorry Boss. NOW FUCK OFF! lol
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 pm

nlairforce wrote:omg dragon, do you expect me to read all of it? i still agree with you though.

Hay this is the hatful and disrespectful comments area, if you cant say anything bad ovaa heaa then fuck off or else ! You Headless Flying Dutchman ! lol

Yea, it is just a rant thing, maybe there should be a rant forum thread, lol !? But it is a display of Free Speech and Thought in a way. If anyone should have a thought, oppinion or idea about something, or even a feeling about something the Free Speech area is there for that, lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:21 pm

omg dragon, do you expect me to read all of it? i still agree with you though.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Hateful & Disrespectful Comments' Empty New Rant by Dragnoxz !

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Some have been making false Judgments onto me and my personal life. I am here to set some of them straight.

It is not me who is a waste of life, many actually critisize me without walking my path, Judging someone they know nothing about is wrong, everyone has an oppinion but in fact oppinions are mostly 99% wrong especially if they are negative toward someone or something. Ther should look at theirself before Judging others. I am not a Backstabbing, greed filled, control freak, dishonorable, cowardish, bossy blob, bossing everyone around telling everyone wat they can or can not say or do. Atleast I try to learn the 'facts' about everyone and things instead of falsly accusing, Judging, making oppinions onto someone and condemning them of things, or putting someone down with out finding out the truth or actually talking to them.

It is the fearful Closed-Mindedness mindset that leads to hatred and destruction, personal ego and pride of oneself. Some actually are religous to a God and think they do no bad because they pray to a God, then they look at all that they see to be bad in others and never look at the bad in thierself. "You this, you that" What happened to "I am a fool to judge someone who I know nothing about, will you please forgive me" ?

Here is some of my oppinions ad things that are 'Fact' and might be 'Fact' (most oppinions are not fact but oh well)

"I think that 99% of those religous and who pray to their Gods are guilty of something; that is why they fear a God because they have done bad in their life and have a guilty concious. Many of those who are religous are so selfish that they do good only because they have this imagonary place called Heaven that they want to go to with their family and friends, and they believe that if they pray to this God after doing bad things that they might have a chance to going to this place, they go do a thing called confession and pray fortheirself to go to heaven and beg for forgiveness to the piest who sayd that a God forgives all their sins, and they pray that their friends will go with them, just so they do not fear death, knowing everyone dies. There is no evil, but there is fear. Fear can be linked directly to all evil kind of acts; Hitler feared the Jews so he ordered their deportation, and when they refuzed he ordered them to camps, they were the Enemy to him and when Germany was losing the war he choose to feed his troops rather than the prissoners, to hopfully be able to make some ground, but he failed to hold FFrance which have pleanty of food; ask me any question about one who might be evil and I can link their evilness to fear. Most Religon makes a slave falsly believing they are free, and for one who falsly believes they are free is more enslaved than one who knows they are a slave. Most Religons make their followerd a slave to a false God, to die for their Nation, to restrict natural feelings and emotions, to make insanity, and to prevent one from questioning everything and learning new things, and prevents the advancement of humankind through creating the fear of a God. I say if there actually is a God like the one dipected in the Bible that it must be taken as a great threat to humanity, and if one should ever show to be real that all of humankind must act inorder to be free of its childishness of wanting to be worshiped and served by humankind. {Let me ask a question. In the Bible, how many did Satan Kill and tourture VS. how many God killed and tourtured ? It is a 3 VS. billions kill rate. And why is Satan so Evil ? Is it because God says so ? Maybe God is Satan and toled everyone to worship him ? Because God/Satan gets outraged when someone refuzes to worship, serve and be a slave, preventing theirself from natrual feelings and emotions, to desire making love to another; did anyone think of this ?}

So, everyone thinks they are Free living in the USA, that is false now that there is a central bank regulating and causing more debp by making intrest rates. A Bank can loan money at intrest causing dept and slavery/wage slavery, free speech is almost non-existant in the USA now that there is 'designated free speech zones', and the Patriot Act is up, anyone can be labled a terrorist in the USA and imprisoned for a long time without anyone hearing from them. Did forget the following quotes ? "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" Or "Observe Good Faith and Justice Towards All Nations. Cultivate Peace and Harmony With All" "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it"

Those who critisize me for being on line must now that I am on my comp doing what I want, I am not religous and no one can say that I am evil for not worshiping a God/False Idols, If I want to go on my computer in my own home I will, I should not have to be Judged for being a Drop out, or a low life; infact I am currently finnishing up my Deploma on line, and might be doing Colage Classes online as well, so there you go, I have a reason to be on my comp, unlike most others who Judge this book by its cover. I can come up with an unlimited amount of things to Judge someone but I don't, talk is cheap and life is short; no one on this planet is worth more than another living thing. An ant is just as important as a human, then again a single ant has never killed a human, but billions of ants have been killed by humans, think of that. Fact - Science is 'Fact'; Fact - some have such a bad concious that they think without religon humankind will have no morals; Fact - I have no religon, but I have more moreals and have more sens than many with religon; Fact - There is nothing wrong with living with parents, infact it is smarter due to the 'fact' that it conserves money in such economy; Fact - A World without Religon a monetary system would be a Free and Peaceful world; Fact - Evolution is Scientifically Prove to be 'FACT'; Fact -I spell how ever way I want, if it bothers anyone then FUCK YOU, atleast my messages and POINTS get out; Fact - 2012 is a global scam, just like global warming is to make billions; Possible/Fact - The Global Elite/Rich/Self proclimed Owners of the world might be aiming to make old biblical prophacies and stories come true by self-fulfilling them with current technology, to make it come true inorder to create more fear in those who are religous to keep them inline; Fact - 90% of Religon is an Anctient Control Tool."

There, now you know a small% of my Oppinion and I even tossed in some facts I have gathered up during my time, and these facts you can look up, or experament yourself. Videos I watch like Zeitgeist, Kymatica, The Venus Project, and Books like 'Confesions of an Economic Hitman', 'The Best that Money Cant Buy', and watching Interviews of Arron Russo might note be 100% Fact, but they make more sense than all that is in the Bible. Open Your Mind (If you have one), Stop Judging me, my friends, and my life, because you never walked my path. Maybe I don't have oppinions like everyone, maybe you think I have oppinions and are affraid to accept things that may be true, maybe some times I do my best to find "FACT" !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, you were all drunk outta the space time continuum and had an orgy. Think bobby had some crack too
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:34 am

Dont recall that, i must have been totally wasted
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Snake, Killer, and Bobby had an orgy....
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Well before anymore rumors are spread about me by MC Sics, i would like to clear a couple things up so they dont get spread.

MC Sics posted a very sloppy pageabout me on his website. www.uathq.webs.com I dont know what he was trying to achieve by doing this but it was pointless. Most of the things said in there are lies. Such as them terminating my membership. I left the Uatia chat, blocked MC Sics, and posted my long complaint above before he could fire me. So that was a lie. He also edited my message on skype, it was originally this

[8/21/2009 5:24:22 PM] Killer: like i have said, over, and over and over, i do nothing that directly affects any of the un productive pointless bull shit that we fail at
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:06 am

I aint pickin a FUCKIN Side, this is the Hatful and Disrespectful comments area, post the most rotten shit you can think of and make it jucy, like FUCK 12 year old Brothers Girl Friends, he should forget about it because starting that young he will turn out like some rich kid Texan we all know and hate who has FUCKED some bimbow with out a Condum and impregnated the lill shit, not some baybe is going to grow up all fucked up and depending on the Failed US Government to take care of it and will mostlikeley grow up a depressed FUCK that may hate life and murder inocint Sheep FUCKS that are wage slaves tat didn't make a difference anyway and will end up in jail. And on top of that having a relationship at a young age will only result in you being a Dog FUCK, allwayse wanting to FUCK and not willing to accept the consiquences of having a kid, low lifes are what that is called, I say FUCK YOU to who ever thinks that Im a low life for being on a Computer most of my life, because I have learned much more than all the Schools I ever whent to, and have met Astronats, Civilian and Military Pilots, Seneters, Scientist, Doctors, Royal family members, and etc. I have met more friends and have helped more individuals on line than I ever could having a Job, Fucking some Bitch who would only stay with me for my money, having a reality friend that would get me in truoble and put in Jail, or being SHOT by some FAGIT COWARD ASS GANG BANGER who thinks they are more important than everyone else withtheir FUCKED up Short minded Egos. I am glad to be inside on line, its safer, especially when FUCK like to treat you like SHIT every time I go out to walk the dogs, FUCK THAT, I should shoot every fuk I see with my sling shot every time I walk them dogs, FUCKING dogs like to tug me all over the place, and the FUCKING Neigbors like to let their stupid little white wind-up dogs run around with out a leash, and with my holding back 2 Huskys and their both combined momentum pulling my skinny ass it is hard to stop them from snatching their dumb horny DOGS up and snaping them, I some times feel like callin their stupid dogs over just so ours can rub them out so I wont have to worry about our dogs yanking me unexpectidly all the time, one would say train the dogs, FUCK, it is not easy when you dont have a SHOCK Colar. And well, Fuck Religon, I just had to put that in there, cuz this is FREEDOM, and I can post anything I want to fucking say, same for everyone else, it is not my fault if someone cant handle the words, you all should be glad that we are free promote FREE SPEECH, men and now women fight for it daily, and are we to just say fuck you and restrict what we want to say, FUCK THAT ! I Call Bull Shit and FUCK YOU, I am Free, I am of this world, and I will do and say and TEXT what I FUCKING WANT ! I couldnt care less about the God Bless America, I dont believe in a False Idol, just like the 10 Commandments say, I elieve in Freedom and doing the right thing, Good Morals, though I can be an asshole and say the most rotten things, I do mean well, ahh, FUCK YOU !

Disclamer: FUCK OFF, this is the Hatful and Distrespectful Comments area, I am displaying Free Speech, and yes for those of you who cant handle it you have 'FREE WILL' get the FUCK OUT (of the thread), Thank You and have a Fucked up day and enjoy it because we only live once and life short affraid pirat What a Face bounce Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil bom lol! !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:34 pm

i gotta agree with Killer
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaster_7h3_1337 Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm

nlairforce wrote:Killer,

I dont think u acted right. We are in the GPEO and we are here to establish peace, so forgiving is included! MC left, and not everyone liked him but also not everyone wanted him to go away. and I Did Not want him to go away. i think MC acted immature as well as u killer.
Killer think about ur decisions because ur respect from everyone will depend on it.

Damn strait

Jaster_7h3_1337

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Killer,

I dont think u acted right. We are in the GPEO and we are here to establish peace, so forgiving is included! MC left, and not everyone liked him but also not everyone wanted him to go away. and I Did Not want him to go away. i think MC acted immature as well as u killer.
Killer think about ur decisions because ur respect from everyone will depend on it.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 am

Killer wrote:Yes, to me, it was worth it, i didn't lose anything from this situation, and i didn't gain anything. I just wanted to express my veiws on the so called "Godly" group named Uatia.

I didn't lose any freinds in the process nor did i gain any.

You will never catch me dragon! I am a very sneaky alien!!!!

AHHHHH, GET INS IN HERE, FIRE THE BORDER PATROL, SHOOT TO KILLER, ILLIGAL ALIEN RUNNIN AROUND, THAT FUCKER MUST BE REMOVED AND THEN VISCHOUSLY MUTILATED, THEN DEPORTED INTO SPACE !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 am

Yes, to me, it was worth it, i didn't lose anything from this situation, and i didn't gain anything. I just wanted to express my veiws on the so called "Godly" group named Uatia.

I didn't lose any freinds in the process nor did i gain any.

You will never catch me dragon! I am a very sneaky alien!!!!
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

Now that ive heard the total story i have to agree with dragon.
its nothing personal killer but you must admit, was it worth all that?
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Killer wrote:Well fuck! I'm not losing anything, i dont think bobbyhill is either, lol. He dont like MC, neither do i, and i never will. I dont know about bobbyhill, but I'm sure i can forget it, but i will never forgive him.

And i dont wanna hear anymore of that sorry ass shit, "Well it takes a real man to forgive" Because honestly, I COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF YOU THINK I'M A MAN OR NOT" Talking about Caboose btw, not you dragon.

It dosen't take a man to forgive, it takes a good, decint person to forgive, now how do you see yourself, a good or bad person ? I am sure they are admiting their wrongs and are living with it, though they are probably also trying to let it all go, remember one has fun acting funny and angers another, the other tries to anger the one who was acting funny and succeeds and then it all spreads out.

I am sure this all can be solved and worked out, I know how this started and it is only a lack of communication on both sides, things were taken too seriously in the games also, and we all must remember that games are games, they are made to distract, to get away from reality, and sometimes we take games as it they are reality. Wether it be a sim or a game, they are meant to have fun.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Well fuck! I'm not losing anything, i dont think bobbyhill is either, lol. He dont like MC, neither do i, and i never will. I dont know about bobbyhill, but I'm sure i can forget it, but i will never forgive him.

And i dont wanna hear anymore of that sorry ass shit, "Well it takes a real man to forgive" Because honestly, I COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF YOU THINK I'M A MAN OR NOT" Talking about Caboose btw, not you dragon.
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

WOW, someone cant just drop it, MC hasn't said anything about it other than on his site, and yet everyone else who cant forgive or forget is continuing on the offencive for what ? Is it revenge you all want, or is it just your devine hatred to someone that had made a mistake by getting angry rather than talking, and might have gone over bord with trying to anger someone because they might have wanted the other to know how it felt ? This should be a learning experiance to all that two wrongs do not make a right, infact they add more wrongs then total colapse of a unity group, forgivness if the key for if one cant forgive then we will alwayse be stuck in the past and will never move foward, friends and hard work will be lost and we will all have to restart all over again to achieve what we have accomplished for so long. We must ask ourself, is it worth it to lose so much for such small mistakes and errors in which can be corrected ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbyhill1994 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 am

I AM RANDOM SO WAT WHO GIVES TWO FLYING FUCKS ABOUT IT BITCH

bobbyhill1994

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbyhill1994 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 am

DAMN FUCK RIGHT BITCH

bobbyhill1994

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 am

Yes Caboose, you must give up. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. LOL at bobbyhill, ur so random
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbyhill1994 Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:37 am

Spartan wrote:And you are so fuckign lazy you dont use the edit post button like ever MATURE person does

YOU MAKE NO SCENSE SO SHUT UP

bobbyhill1994

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 am

its easier for u to admit it and give up before making more enemies
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caboose12388 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:20 am

its easy to hold a grudge it takes a man to drop it
Caboose12388
Caboose12388

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Caboose12388 wrote:Well, the high and godly like Uatia has better things to do than waste time on the low peasantry of KillerC22 and his scandals. ROFLMAO YOU GOT OWNED! HAVE A GOOD LIFE!

Look, they are trying to fool themselves into thinking thier 2 members are good. I feels sorry for them. LOL JK
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:28 pm

MC Sics is so immature, and disrespectful, that he even had to bring this into the GPEO chat. Just because he got mad and had a hissy fit. MC Sics is about as active in GPEO as a part time cadet in the civil air patrol. He does nothing ever to contribute to GPEO, but yet he abuses his admin rights in the GPEO chat. He edits peoples messages, just to be an ass, and he kicks people from the chat when he cant control his temper. He took it way to far when he decided to ban and kick me from the chat, without Dragonxz's permission.

GPEO had nothing to do with me quiting Uatia, and MC Sics had no right to take it all the way to our chat.
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Last edited by nlairforce on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:59 pm

All of my messages are seperate aswell as bobbyhills, even if they are getting at the same point, they are diff.
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 pm

What are even talking about!?
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 pm

And you are so fuckign lazy you dont use the edit post button like ever MATURE person does
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum