GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World)

+2
Killer
Fury12
6 posters

Go down

To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World) Empty To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World)

Post  Fury12 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm

To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World)
We would like to call an international summit. since our summit ended in complete and udder failure for reasons we all know *cough* *cough* the CG would like to re-attempt holding the summit. I would like to invite all of the GPEO high command, and any interested members. also, I would like to invite all other factions to join as well.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World) Empty Re: To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World)

Post  Killer Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Which VW is this for
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World) Empty Re: To the GPEO High Command: (and any other high command in the VR World)

Post  GhostEye Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Thank you CG we would like to know specifically or any other information to for this summit and a date for this summit. I will be attending.
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Me too, depending on which VW its for
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 pm

right now its open for opinion. this is for your VW world, hence why I am offering. I look forward to seeing you guys there!
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:35 am

This is a good idea for Factions to attend, to get aquainted and learn off of one another so they know who is who. Maybe to talk about a Possible 24/7 'FSX VR-World' server, so that operations can take place daily rather than having each faction having to host their own server all the time. This way the mix would be in and factions can conduct what ever when ever from training and or combat air operations. Linking the ITTN so that potention future factions could announce their presence. Though these factions might have conflicts of interests and want areas that other factions already have, leading toward rebellions and civil wars (Like if a 'FSX-Russian Airforce' and a FSX 'Soviet Air Group of Russia' sprung up and both wanted all of Russia, they both could enter a civil war if nothing can be agreed upon, and the victor could have the other factions disband and unite into the victor faction, or they could be a rebel style faction oppressed by the victor and continue to operate using gurila warfare tactics). <Example, lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 pm

I turned my old comp into a dedicated server, installed windows server 2008
so i can host wutevah u want off it, website, TS or FSX
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 am

can you host TS and fsx with it? That would be great. And if you host a fsx session, give it a password.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 pm

i can host the TS3 sever since killer doesnt want to do the TS3
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Well dumbo, my 24/7 TS2 server is already up, andits less buggy and more stable, n00berz!
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 pm

I wolud like to request territory to base the FSXAA. I am requesting the islands of St. Maartin and 150 miles around it to conduct training operations.
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 pm

It is partially french and partially dutch, and i own all of the netherlands and the antilles what belong to them in real life. And about the french section, GPEO has most or all of france so you will have to discuss that with the rest
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down