GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMEF proposes peace

+3
MC Sics
Dragnoxz
Spartan
7 posters

Go down

UMEF proposes peace Empty UMEF proposes peace

Post  Spartan Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm

24 January 2010: UMEF-HC-HQ, Lebenon:

After recent activity and talks with Dragnoxz, we have somewhat agreed on the following:

UMEF/GPEO sign peace
UMEF does not surrender
GPEO does not surrender
It is a 1 sided stalemate, in favor of GPEO
UMEF and GPEO have no political relations, such as alliances and defensive pacts
UMEF does not attack GPEO or its allies
GPEO does not attack WDF
GPEO members do not openly disrespect UMEF members or the new VR World
UMEF does not disrespect GPEO or the old VR World.
UMEF sends materials to repair OIAJ
All territory gained or lost will be ceded back to the original owner before the war.

Also, if anyone wants the official report of the war, contact me (Spartacus) on skype (soldier8193)
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

UMEF proposes peace Empty Re: UMEF proposes peace

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Peace Treaty, no disrespect, UMEF Stays OUT of GPEO Territory, Both sides do not attack one another and respects each others air space.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, look what we have here. A disrespectful punk. You guys cannot take Spartacus serious. He rants on about respect then he posts this junk:
[6:05:32 PM] WDF-Spartacus: UMEF Wnts peace, and USSAS are fags
[6:05:39 PM] WDF-Spartacus: Uatia are fags

Ouch. Spartacus you are a fake. Just get the fuck off and don't come back you fake.
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 pm

someones bout to get messed up
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Ok Im tired of this shit. peace or no? you have until 6pm est, or we will retaliate
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm

That is if you still exist, last time i checked, there were large masses of Trident missiles being prep for launch, not by me tho, by SPODE. no but really affraid
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Last Time I checked, all my ICBMS, MRBMS and SRBMs were in fail-safe mode, ready to launch at any sign of attack. I urge for peace with both GPEO and whatever that other peice of shit is in Vietnam.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 am

Spartan wrote:Last Time I checked, all my ICBMS, MRBMS and SRBMs were in fail-safe mode, ready to launch at any sign of attack. I urge for peace with both GPEO and whatever that other peice of shit is in Vietnam.

I suggest YOU stop acting all tough and wake up, you have no ICBM's, nor do you have SRBM's. So, I am going to put it out there plane, simple and to the POINT: If you can get into the 24/7 Session and fly a bomber to our bases and bomb them or get a ship and pass through the choke points into the Pacific then you might just have valid claims; until then, stop trying to think that you can just nuke everyone without being in a session. There is no claiming to nuke anything when it doesn’t happen in the session.

Tick, Tick, Friday is nearing, I suggest YOU start trying to convince the rest of GPEO that peace might be better, though the odd of you launching nukes with any kind of tracking is very slim, because the fact that there is 2 SSFX Craft ready to launch as soon as your missile doors open in Israel. And you have no Missile Subs; there is no where you can station them. It is just common sense; your nukes can only be in Israel (If you even have any).

So, stop acting like you have anything that can even tickle our factions. Your only defense is your words, and without them all you are is a bomber pilot that has only one chance, one flight, one bomber. After you get shot down you lose in all cases, you are the only member in your faction UMEF. Your faction’s personnel would be extinct. So, if you still want peace there might be time, but I feel that a one pilot faction could defeat your faction on their own. Even if GPEO and UMEF sign a peace treaty, who is to stop those one man factions from just uniting together and walking right in, hell all they have to do is take a fighter and a tank in and they win, the fighter will take you out and the tank will blow everything up on its way to the capital building.

A Peace Treaty with GPEO might detour those other factions from attacking, but no one can say for sure. I suggest you start talking peaceful toward everyone, without threats, because violence brings violence, which makes a never ending war of hate and revenge. Stop with your demands and stop with your threats, we do NOT cave into terrorism, so if UMEF continues to act like a religious extremist terrorist group, based in the Middle East, then we will treat UMEF like a terrorist faction.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Doomsday Clock 1 Minute to Midnight
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Screw this, this VR World. You cant have ICBMs? WHAT A LOAD OF EPIC BS! WHAT DO YOU CALL Jericho I-IVs? Minuteman IVs (all from IDC?) All I did was to ask to go through the Strait of Malacca, International Waters, I might add, and you say," No we have a blockade there" BS.

This VR World is way to unrealistic. UMEF is disbanding. All aircraft will be destroyed, All nukes will be used to destroy everything and make the land unusable and uninhabitabal for 100+ years.

To you I say goodbye. Best of wishes to your falling apart VM.

I curse your VR World!

The following areas are uninhabitable:
Saudi Arabia
Israel
Jordan
Syria
Lebenon
Kuwait
yemen
Oman
Western Iraq
All UMEF aircraft, ships, and equipment have been destoyeed, including the USS George HW Bush
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Spartan wrote:Screw this, this VR World. You cant have ICBMs? WHAT A LOAD OF EPIC BS! WHAT DO YOU CALL Jericho I-IVs? Minuteman IVs (all from IDC?) All I did was to ask to go through the Strait of Malacca, International Waters, I might add, and you say," No we have a blockade there" BS.

This VR World is way to unrealistic. UMEF is disbanding. All aircraft will be destroyed, All nukes will be used to destroy everything and make the land unusable and uninhabitabal for 100+ years.

I curse your VR World!

Saudi Arabia
Israel
Jordan
Syria
Lebenon
Kuwait
yemen
Oman
Western Iraq
All UMEF aircraft, ships, and equipment have been destoyeed, including the USS George HW Bush

Uuu no you must fly a missile or a bomber so we can shoot them down LOL
and last time i checked Saudi Arabia
Israel
Jordan
Syria
Lebenon
Kuwait
yemen
Oman
Western Iraq
dont have Jericho I-IVs? Minuteman IVs lol
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:25 pm

I explained that if you can fly your bomber into our areas and use the nuke effect then you got a valed claim on nuking something, that or get a missile from simviation and fly it your self. I been in the 24/7 session all day and I didn't see you pop in to nuke anything. So, be a man and get in and Nuke your coward self, and watch as the SSFX EMP's your land before you launch anything. Because the second you open your doors will be the second our SSFX launches from the USEA Space Station to engage your missiles.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Damn Spartacus, you are just full of surprises aren't you? At least when I was in your situation 2 years ago I honorably surrendered. Didn't cower out like you.

GOOD RIDENCE!
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

I would just like to point out a nuclear self destruct built in is plausible... but that would require many nukes on many bases. If he wants to blow the middle east to bits, let him. why does it matter to you? if you move in with a DETOX team fast enough, you might be able to save the price of crude...
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Cap. Guard. High Command wrote:I would just like to point out a nuclear self destruct built in is plausible... but that would require many nukes on many bases. If he wants to blow the middle east to bits, let him. why does it matter to you? if you move in with a DETOX team fast enough, you might be able to save the price of crude...

DETOX Team was sent yesterday and is already detoxing the area with neutralizers. The Damage was not severe due to the fact they where blown under ground and there where not that many nukes as far as we can tell.
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm

actually, they were blown 10 feet off the ground, each in a secure hangar (that was not bomb proof by any means)
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostEye Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Spartan wrote:actually, they were blown 10 feet off the ground, each in a secure hangar (that was not bomb proof by any means)

how many
GhostEye
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Spartan wrote:actually, they were blown 10 feet off the ground, each in a secure hangar (that was not bomb proof by any means)

lol. you should've blown them underground near an oil reserve. would've killed the global economy and crude, probably crippling the factions reliant on the Middle Eastern petroleum. too late now though.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I just want a map showing all the ground zeros positions, and remind everyone that the SSFX deploied as the nukes fired, so many missiles which had long ranges were neuralized, but some short range ones were not. Craft had entered the atmosphere several times in theevent of after launches which never came. Other factions have done recons to confirm radiation levels, but were not there due to detection equipment not readily avalible on scene.

Kuwait was protected by the SSFX alnong with the Western Iraqi areas, however Soudi Arabia was not.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Spartan wrote:Screw this, this VR World. You cant have ICBMs? WHAT A LOAD OF EPIC BS! WHAT DO YOU CALL Jericho I-IVs? Minuteman IVs (all from IDC?) All I did was to ask to go through the Strait of Malacca, International Waters, I might add, and you say," No we have a blockade there" BS.

I curse your VR World!

Saudi Arabia
Israel
Jordan
Syria
Lebenon
Kuwait
yemen
Oman
Western Iraq

Why are you still on this VW? I thought you already quit. As far as I remember (I could be wrong) you already said the UMEF was disbanding. I think it was on ITTN. As for nuking the middle east, is this VW supposed to be realistic? Politics etc. would never let you nuke a vast area like that or destroy all your craft, and you would be stopped pretty quickly.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:01 pm

not necesarrily
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 pm

all you gotta do is press the big red button that says "self-destruct" that sets off all the nukes implanted in your bases. wont take much. maybe a 50 megaton warhead tops.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down