GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will be inactive for a while soon.

3 posters

Go down

I will be inactive for a while soon. Empty I will be inactive for a while soon.

Post  rubendal Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi everyone. This is just aheads up that I'm gonna be inactive for a while. On Thursday morning (April 29), I'm gonna be heading across Canada to Ontario for about three weeks or so. I'm going over to stay with my cousins and be there for one of my cousins grad. I might be able to get on the internet once in while to keep up to date with whats going on, but no guaruntees. I'll probably be coming back on may the 19 or something. And then possible be going to calgary or something for a week right after that, I'm not sure. Anyways, hope you all have fun while I'm gone, keep up the fight for GPEO guys, and I'll see you when I get back. Cya later.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

I will be inactive for a while soon. Empty Re: I will be inactive for a while soon.

Post  Tornado Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

rubendal wrote:Hi everyone. This is just aheads up that I'm gonna be inactive for a while. On Thursday morning (April 29), I'm gonna be heading across Canada to Ontario for about three weeks or so. I'm going over to stay with my cousins and be there for one of my cousins grad. I might be able to get on the internet once in while to keep up to date with whats going on, but no guaruntees. I'll probably be coming back on may the 19 or something. And then possible be going to calgary or something for a week right after that, I'm not sure. Anyways, hope you all have fun while I'm gone, keep up the fight for GPEO guys, and I'll see you when I get back. Cya later.

K, have fun. Calgary is a fun place. Wink

Tornado

Back to top Go down

I will be inactive for a while soon. Empty Re: I will be inactive for a while soon.

Post  rubendal Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 pm

K guys I'll talk to ya later. Gotta get up at 0530 PT tomorrow. My first plane ride coming up. 5 differnt craft, 3 jets. Cya later.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornado Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:38 pm

rubendal wrote:K guys I'll talk to ya later. Gotta get up at 0530 PT tomorrow. My first plane ride coming up. 5 differnt craft, 3 jets. Cya later.

Cya, have fun! Very Happy

Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:07 am

Tornado wrote:
rubendal wrote:K guys I'll talk to ya later. Gotta get up at 0530 PT tomorrow. My first plane ride coming up. 5 differnt craft, 3 jets. Cya later.

Suspect
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornado Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 am

nlairforce wrote:
Tornado wrote:

Suspect

confused

Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down