GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...

5 posters

Go down

So... Empty So...

Post  Tornado Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Well, it is June 9th. It's been a month, and I just wanted to check up on how everyones anger towards me is cooling off (or heating up. Rolling Eyes ). So... well?...

Tornado

Back to top Go down

So... Empty Re: So...

Post  rubendal Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

You wanna start this again? You seem to really enjoy the anger that people have toward you, and want it to continue. Why? So that every one can see how mature you are and can take it? Just shut up about it for once K? Most people have dropped it I think, so just let it go.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Either way, this never ceases to amuse me about how much you bicker about complete, trivial shit.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:24 pm

spam
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Exactly, as you can see I'm trying to tell him to shut the FUCK up because its been dropped and he just wants to frikin bring it back up again.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 am

I'm not saying he's right, but you're letting him get to you. it doesn't matter. Don't bother replying to him.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 am

Yes perhaps your right, it just really pisses me off when immature little brats act like this.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornado Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm

My apologies then... and no, I don't enjoy the anger, I loath it. I just deal with it different than you might expect. I have already betrayed two other VM's, I still fly and laugh with ALL of them. Why are you so different? I WANT to just put this behind us, I WANT to fly with you guys again and just have a good time. But I feel it is far too gone.

For Dragnoxz - I know you might not see this for a while, but I did enjoy flying with you. I hope you can forgive me in time. We never did get to talk about physics yet, I just hope we could sometime.

For Snake - I flew with you the most, you taught me everything about dogfighting. I thank you. I don't expect you to forgive me now.

For Rubendal - I only flew with you once, but you seemed like a good guy to hang out with. I just wish we could do it more.

I expect I may get some hateful comments after this. But I don't care, I expressed myself in the most professional way I can. I will now honor your wishes and leave. If you wish to contact me, I will answer to PM's only.

This is my final public post...

Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Oh does that mean your finaly going to leave. Either way it doesn't matter to me. This thread, was not very 'professional' as you were trying to act. You want to fly again with us? Well, I wouldn't mind flyign alittle more myself, even if it is with you, bt somehow, I don't think its gonna happen any time soon. No more action anytime. I've been virtually inactive because of nobody to fly with or do anything with. And I'm not likely going to unless something major happens, or if dragon shows up again, which is also unlikely.
Well, if you want to put this behind us, then do so, and don't bring it up again. I forgive your betrayal. If you do it again.......................
Anyways, I don't think you will, you probly won't betray any vm again. Good luck all, I'll still be around.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  S~N~A~KE Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Tornado, im convinced that dragon will forgive you. That is the way he is. I also forgive you, and dont mind flying with you. I also want to put stuff behind me, gliding is a good distraction i have, but flight sim stays fun.
However, if i have the slightest idea that you are betraying us or making fun of us in any way, i do not want anything to do with you ever again.

I hope you make the right choises

$nake, GPEO.

S~N~A~KE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Tornado wrote:My apologies then... and no, I don't enjoy the anger, I loath it. I just deal with it different than you might expect. I have already betrayed two other VM's, I still fly and laugh with ALL of them. Why are you so different? I WANT to just put this behind us, I WANT to fly with you guys again and just have a good time. But I feel it is far too gone.

For Dragnoxz - I know you might not see this for a while, but I did enjoy flying with you. I hope you can forgive me in time. We never did get to talk about physics yet, I just hope we could sometime.

For Snake - I flew with you the most, you taught me everything about dogfighting. I thank you. I don't expect you to forgive me now.

For Rubendal - I only flew with you once, but you seemed like a good guy to hang out with. I just wish we could do it more.

I expect I may get some hateful comments after this. But I don't care, I expressed myself in the most professional way I can. I will now honor your wishes and leave. If you wish to contact me, I will answer to PM's only.

This is my final public post...

All I can say is LOL, I have no clue what happened, but why did you leave in the first place ? LEt me guess, you got bored and wanted to see ACTION, right ? well, should you return, GPEO might be different, and I would gladly accet former members to the Freedom side once again, because when you see what I got plaqnned, I can assure you all, that everyone will wantto return. Talk about text organization. I will present the "System Structure" when I return, or baybe before, since I have somewhat of a more better way of accessing internet, and with this I-Pod thing, I an do alot, accept fly.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum