GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New computer in two weeks

3 posters

Go down

New computer in two weeks Empty New computer in two weeks

Post  nlairforce Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am

Yo rubendal, airwolf, lynx, Dragnoxz, Skykid, and all other members of GPEO.
In two weeks im getting a new computer, so definately ready for new training for you and finally some good frames. I want to schedule an official training for GPEO. It will be the weekend of the 26th of June. It might also be the 27th, and i want to do the following:

I do not think that Lynx, nor Dragnoxz will show up by then, but we can do this without them.
For example: Skykid and me take off from an airbase (which i will tell you through skype) and fly towards the other one, while we fly fighters. Rubendal and airwolf take off from the other base and fly towards ours. Then the team who lands first at the otherone's base, wins. However, when you locate a threat, you must engage to guard your base. Both teams capture the other's base is not an option, you must kill your enemy.
If you are shot, you cant respawn until the battle is over. If you do respawn its so you can look how the others are doing.

Any other ideas are welcome
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

New computer in two weeks Empty Re: New computer in two weeks

Post  rubendal Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 pm

You are a lucky lucky luckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckylucky man to be getting a new computer. Post the specs on it sometime. Training op sounds good to me but..... Like before, im not convinced as to whether people are going to show upp or not. As you may have noticed, I havn't been on much since I got home from Ontario. Mostly because of inactivity here. (I'm not pointing fingers). And because I have a job and am working almost full time. Its not for sure yet, but I may be in Saskatchewan for the dates that you want to organize the training. Are Skykid, and Airwolf active? I've seen airwolf a few times on skype but never skykid. So, anyways, if I can make it, I will, but as it probly is with everyone, no promises.
I like your training op idea, your starting to sound like dragon lol. It sounds like fun, and like it'll work. Rules sound good to me too. I've got nothing to add to it yet, if I think of something I'll tell you, but looks good. I think we'll have to wait and see what happens, and it would be nice if skykid and airwolf could post here adn give some ideas, times, etc.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:06 am

Hey Ruben, Thanks for responding so fast.
Airwolf is very active, skykid less, but once i see him, ill talk to him.
Airwolf might be able to get the Black Eagles to train with us, he also is a member of them.

If you could get on skype a bit more, the two of us, and perhaps with Airwolf could also do some 1 on 1 (on 1) dogfighting practises.

My new comp isnt the latest, best stuff. But it runs fsx very nicely. 3.1Ghz dual core, 4 Gig RAM, Nvidea G-Force **** (better then 9800 series at least). And a FSB alot faster then my laptop
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 pm

hey everyone i havnt been on in a while but i still want you all to know im still here and i am still gpeo
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Looks good snake. Not the best like you say, but lol way better than the one you have now. Sorry I havn't been on skype for a while, I've been so busy. I'll try to get on some more if I can. I'm glad theres at least a few active members here still, and hopefully things start looking up for training.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 pm

yea, I will be active as much as i have time for it. When you see me online, dont hesitate to ask me to fly.
Training is a thing we all need for the moment, and lets hope we will get to it very soon.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 pm

i am very disappointed that only Ruben showed up for the training. Airwolf was there, but had to go. And none of the BE members joined us. Therefore tomorrow i will be gliding.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am

nlairforce wrote:i am very disappointed that only Ruben showed up for the training.
Like usual....
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 am

indeed. LISTEN EVERYONE, if we want GPEO as it ever was, We need to stand up and do things together. It isnt going to work from itself.

I slept bad this night so im not going gliding cuz concentration is of big importance.
I suggest today the training op will be continued!
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 am

LISTEN EVERYONE is going to have little or no effect on how many people show up. Just think for a second. Just how many people can you think of that are active or even semi active on this forum. Theres almost nobody who tries to keep up to date with whats going on. so they don't even read this. omg I wish dragon was back. Then something might happen.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum