GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New VRW Site

5 posters

Go down

New VRW Site Empty New VRW Site

Post  TheFalcon Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

okay the Ittn site obviously is now very innacurate with all the shit that hasnt been deleted if you guys want i can make a new site and just make all of you admins its just a thought so dont jump the gun on me im just offering
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

New VRW Site Empty Re: New VRW Site

Post  nlairforce Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:55 am

thats a good idea, but when dragon returns, the ITTN will be followed once again.
Dont make too many ppl admin, some cant handle it, for when they get mad, they go deletin stuff and mess everything up.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am

i know id just make u and dragon admins
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Sorry to disagree, but I strongly don't recommend this. From what I've seen, dragon is the only one around who should be admin because he basically never totally loses it or does stupid things every once in a while. He's usually impartial when it comes to the actual VR world so he should be the only admin. Also he created the VW so... Also whats on ITTN is not really outdated. The only reason why you might think it is is because there hasn't been a lot of activity on there lately. However, I don't think that thats a reason to delete the older stuff on there. It should be kept for record and whatever else. There should only be one VR world site where all the stuff on the VR world originates. Thats where everthign starts, and its like the international base, as you all know. Let me know what you think, but I don't think we should get rid of ITTN. Why not still use it, just cause the admin isn't active. The only problem I have with dragon not active is that no new factions can be created. But, I still think we should use ITTN as our VR base.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:27 pm

I mean this with the upmost respect, and I do not mean to be rude.

WARNING! BLUNT STATEMENT FOLLOWS!

ok, I know dragon is gone, but that shouldnt be a reason for your world to fall apart. someone needs to GROW A PAIR AND TAKE CHARGE! MAYBE GET SOMETHING DONE! an interim site would be a great way to keep the VR World active, even in Dragon's absence. STOP SITTING ON YOUR ASSES AND GET SOMETHING DONE!
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Sounds very challenging, Fury, but the question is, who is gonna take charge. Like I said in my earlier post, I don't see anyone currently here who is capable of taking charge the way dragon did. The world hasn't totally fallen apart, and it could use some leadership. But if the wrong person starts leading it, then things will screw up even worse than they already are. Thats why I think we should wait a bit at least. See what comes up. There is that chance that dragon will come back. Maybe somebody capable will show up and do something. But if the wrong person gets in charge, theres gonna be a worse screw up than whats happend with killer and spartan and all the rest.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 am

like i said just a suggestion but i do feel like we need someone to step up and i would but im getting the feeling that no-one would agree with me so that probably wont happen look at every VRW every one has fallen apart and or will eventually so we need a new group
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 am

Soo, ruben, are you refering to me when you say that it would mess up as a leader?
I do not intend to be selfish, everything i did until this moment was for the sake of GPEO. As for GPEO i am the first in command after dragnoxz and it is my task to take over dragons job until he returns. If someone thinks he can do better, Just stand up and face me.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:53 pm

OK I was kinda afraid this might happen. So I want everyone to read what I say carefully and not misunderstand me. BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING I MEAN NO OFFENSE WHATSOEVER TO ANY PERSON INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF GPEO SPARTAN, AND KILLER NOT INCLUDED FOR NOW I'll start with you snake. First of all, I think you have done your best to try and uphold GPEO while dragon was gone. I also think you did a fairly good job of it and that nobody else ould do as well as you have done. However when it comes to the whole VW thing, like I said before I don't think that you, me or anybody else is ready to take on the whole responsibility like dragon did. I'm not saying that your not capable of doing it. I just don't think that any of us are ready. I know you don't get mad and just delete stuff like some people, but the word wars and kinda immature crap that went on with tornado can't be a part of the person who administrates the VW or I think it will cause problems. Maybe I'm going to far I'm not sure. My main point is that I don't think any of us can handle the situations the way dragon did. However, I think that maybe somebody like snake (who I think is the best leader right now except for dragon whos not here) should step up A BIT. What I mean is that, don't take full responisibilty, just take a little more and see how it goes. Or you can try full, I'm not commanding you to do one or the other. I just don't want to see the whole world screw up. Now PLEASE I don't mean offense, and I'm not insulting your leadership capabilities, I'm just stating my concerns, and what I think might happen that I don't want. I don't want anyone to take offense to what I'm saying because I don't mean any. Just tell me what you guys think and how we should proceed.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 am

Ruben, i agree with what you say. There is no better person than dragon to lead GPEO and the VW, but there must be activity for he is not here. I am not offended by your statements, and if the folk sais i need to take more responsibility, i will listen to the folk. Now thats freedom everyone! It is freedom of speech, a thing most other VM's lack.

Ruben, though i must ask you, get more on skype when you can, we need to discuss some things.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:37 pm

OK $nake, sounds good, and I have no problem with you stepping up for GPEO while dragons gone. My family's going to Saskatchewan in a couples days for a week or so. I'm staying home by myself, cause of work. I'm not workign too much, so I should be able to get one skype sometime soon. Also I'm available for training op on Saturday.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 am

good, the chances are pretty big that i get the comp saturday. Only have to install all my planes again, thats maybe an hour work, cuz i have lots.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 am

Yeah if you don't have time then just install the ones we need for the training op. Are Skykid and Airwolf gonna be available?
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 pm

i regret to announce that i may not be able to come unless the op is in the morning im flying down to florida and you all know what security s like especially at O'Hare intl (im flying out of chicago)
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Yep I want morning too. We should set up times now. Snake and Falcon I dunno what times work for you, but I can get on at like 10 oclock pacific time (GMT minus8.) Post some times of what you think might work. I can get on an hour earlier if you need. Falcon what time do you think you can get on? Make sure you give your timezone. I can go later if you want, but I'm hoping to be on in the morning.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:47 am

thats fine, its 7 o clock here (GMT +1)
Airwolf would be there tomorrow.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Gen.Falcon wrote:okay the Ittn site obviously is now very innacurate with all the shit that hasnt been deleted if you guys want i can make a new site and just make all of you admins its just a thought so dont jump the gun on me im just offering

You do know that the ITTN is a GPEO Network, right ? THe ITTN is only there so that other groups can (if they give a shit) put in detil what they are, are about, where they operate, etc. It is not a place where someone rules them. I mean, there is a thing on there that makes a suggestion as to whgat would be the best approaches toward interacting with other groups and factions, but it does not say "Do this or That, and you get kicked if you don't follow the rules." THere is no rules other than the ones you make in your individual group, I hope you understand that. And when GPEO says "We got the PAcific" we "Got the PAcific" and when we say get out, we mean get out or be destroyed, unless you can actually defeat us. But, tactically, the GPEO has tratiegic advantage over the PAcific, so getting in would mean taking the CHoke points where the PAcific meets the rest of the worlds oceans. Best way into the PAcific is South of Austrailia, but once you are in the PAcific, you better btrieng enough food for your crews, because the PAcific Islands are not gona feed hostiule intruders. I m not intycing anyone to attack or anything, but you gota be good in with GPEO (A Trusted PArtnered Ally) Like Uatia, or how VMC once was with GPEO, if you are to get any ships safly into the PAcific, with supplies from the GPEO.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down