GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's with all the Foreginer groups on here ?

2 posters

Go down

What's with all the Foreginer groups on here ? Empty What's with all the Foreginer groups on here ?

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:13 pm

I am seeing nothing but Foregin groups on the forum and not enough GPEO, did they take over while I was gone ? Just wondering
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What's with all the Foreginer groups on here ? Empty Re: What's with all the Foreginer groups on here ?

Post  rubendal Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 pm

No they have not taken over (if your talking about like the members whose names are black). the other VW crashed and now a lot of the factions are back on this VW and so are their members (black names). And GPEO has about as many active members as when you left. like 4 or 5, except I think snake now has some new recruits.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

What's with all the Foreginer groups on here ? Empty Re: What's with all the Foreginer groups on here ?

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:51 pm

lol, no what I meant was that I seen more foregin faction members chatting than GPEO, but that is ok, lol. I am not fully back, if you know what I mea, but I hope to be soon, and when I am, we gona ROCK !
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down