GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting Fighter Training

5 posters

Go down

Requesting Fighter Training Empty Requesting Fighter Training

Post  TheFalcon Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:44 am

I would like to join you guys once again as a fighter pilot, if i can get in contact with a training officer thatd be nice
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Requesting Fighter Training Empty Re: Requesting Fighter Training

Post  Razgriez Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

is any one going to be on today?

Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Sorry to say I will not be flying any time soon, due to my Jets being all out of comission, if you know what I mean. Razgriez, gota check the UA-ICUA area, you might be able to help out in some way.

I wish I could help Train Pilots. Man if only you all knew how depressing it is to know someone needs training, and not to be able to help or anything. I can only provide advice for the Trainers and Trainees. When I can get my computer up an running, I will be able to resume where I left off.

The pilots I aim to train as soon as I can are Ruben, Razgriez, and Kurt, (If Kurt is still willing to remain loyal to the Cause). I also hope to train Stinger and if Falcon is willing to swear his loyalty to the cause, I will be more then willing to train him as well. However, he must join the "Recruits Group" on the Forum, before he can go further.

Razgriez, and other select individuals whom I feel should be part of this forum section, should be working together in the UIA to organize some things that will help the future of the VR-World. Though, I will NOT speak about it in the main-stream an further. and, I expect for everyone who can see the "UIA-****" forum area from speaking about it anywhere other then in the "UIA-****" forum area.

Another thing, if Ruben is willing to read some lectures of mine, I would advise him to PM me regarding it. I will teach him how to become a Trainer through lectures. Though, $nake may have rto verbally and train him in flight, also. If $nake can train him to train others, it will help in the long run. And, if Razgriez and $nake can schedule a time and day to train, and $nake feels Razgries skills match his own, or htey can no longer get kills off of one another in Training, then Razgries can be considdered Trained. however, he is also going to need to know the TCG Tactics, which is the Academic Lecturings eihter $nake or I will be able to do.

Remember, Razgriez and Ruben, PM me if you wish for some Educational Lectures. I may be able to provide pictures and detailed discriptions of how to execute maneuvers, though you guys will have to practice them on your own, and with one another. Stinger, also, get with $nake, and when $nake PM's me that you are ready to become Green and not Bright Green, you will be added to the GPEO Members group, and then if you want, Iwill give you Lectures also, and training and practice advice.

Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 am

raz, try to get up earlier. I live in a different timezone. Today i can fly. Do you even have me on skype?
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:14 pm

nlairforce wrote:raz, try to get up earlier. I live in a different timezone. Today i can fly. Do you even have me on skype?

its not the getting up early that is the problem for me, its the finding the time in a tight schedule that is the hard thing. Now I am only available on Fridays.
I do have you on skype and have contacted you several times. I should show up as "RAZGRIEZ" on skype.
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 am

allright then, ill see if i can be on tomorrow. I probably can. I didnt know for sure if it actually was you on skype. There are more people that identify themselves as razgriez Razz
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:14 pm

THanks for the help the other day snake, Dragon i swear my allegiance is with you i have already begun recruiting for you guys i am currently at my dads and i get back on sunday and would like to fly again. im glad to be back and hope to see some new squadrons forming and new peopl around here.
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

Hey everyone, im off for the whole week and weekend thats coming up. Goin on holidays to greece.
I wish the best of luck to everyone. Untill next week...
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurtf09 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 am

Dragnoxz wrote:Sorry to say I will not be flying any time soon, due to my Jets being all out of comission, if you know what I mean. Razgriez, gota check the UA-ICUA area, you might be able to help out in some way.

I wish I could help Train Pilots. Man if only you all knew how depressing it is to know someone needs training, and not to be able to help or anything. I can only provide advice for the Trainers and Trainees. When I can get my computer up an running, I will be able to resume where I left off.

The pilots I aim to train as soon as I can are Ruben, Razgriez, and Kurt, (If Kurt is still willing to remain loyal to the Cause). I also hope to train Stinger and if Falcon is willing to swear his loyalty to the cause, I will be more then willing to train him as well. However, he must join the "Recruits Group" on the Forum, before he can go further.

Razgriez, and other select individuals whom I feel should be part of this forum section, should be working together in the UIA to organize some things that will help the future of the VR-World. Though, I will NOT speak about it in the main-stream an further. and, I expect for everyone who can see the "UIA-****" forum area from speaking about it anywhere other then in the "UIA-****" forum area.

Another thing, if Ruben is willing to read some lectures of mine, I would advise him to PM me regarding it. I will teach him how to become a Trainer through lectures. Though, $nake may have rto verbally and train him in flight, also. If $nake can train him to train others, it will help in the long run. And, if Razgriez and $nake can schedule a time and day to train, and $nake feels Razgries skills match his own, or htey can no longer get kills off of one another in Training, then Razgries can be considdered Trained. however, he is also going to need to know the TCG Tactics, which is the Academic Lecturings eihter $nake or I will be able to do.

Remember, Razgriez and Ruben, PM me if you wish for some Educational Lectures. I may be able to provide pictures and detailed discriptions of how to execute maneuvers, though you guys will have to practice them on your own, and with one another. Stinger, also, get with $nake, and when $nake PM's me that you are ready to become Green and not Bright Green, you will be added to the GPEO Members group, and then if you want, Iwill give you Lectures also, and training and practice advice.

dude of course i am im still GPEO just with a few extras u know that my VM is just a small one and ive said to them no causing issues with GPEO as there un-officialy allys plus im a member
Kurtf09
Kurtf09
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Kurtf09 wrote:dude of course i am im still GPEO just with a few extras u know that my VM is just a small one and ive said to them no causing issues with GPEO as there un-officialy allys plus im a member

Everything applies to you also, if you need or desire Training Lectures, or feel you can help out in fields, PM me. Could have used your help for a UIA operation, by Infiltrating the Ranks of a UK Group.

By the way, what is you VM ? If you are starting another faction, you might like the lates UIA discussions. Though, I can't stress how secret this discussion is, and how much moer secret it wouldbe when it is in place and up and running. It involves Illuminati style operations, beyond Infiltrations and Espionage.

Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Whats that about Illuminati?
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member