GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GPEO I know

3 posters

Go down

The GPEO I know Empty Re: The GPEO I know

Post  nlairforce Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 am

Falcon, I am more often online than you think. It is just that when i am on skype, you don't reply because you apparantly have other matters that require attention. All these times i've putten alot of time into GPEO and it never became anything like when i joined. I can't do this on my own. If there is no input from other members we can never start this back up again. Whats the point of scheduling a training when nobody comes? We've done it a couple of times and there were just a few that showed up like Ruben and Calvin. Now i haven't heard from Ruben in a Long time, and calvin can only fly with me when it's morning where i live. So it would be practically impossible to conduct training operations unless you can get us a few pilots that show some enthusiasm.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm

If only you could see the hidden UIA forum area. Only then would you change your tone about the activity of GPEO, and the VR-World. If you looked at the post from the UIA profile, you will notice that UIA operations are regularly conducted.

We have a few major things going on. Primarily Intelligence operations. When you hear in the main stream about a threat or a war, and it is coming from the UIA or GPEO Officers, you can be assured that UIA operations and other intelligence operations are being done. Even though I am not able to be active flying, I still do research into other factions and write up plans. When Adrian is doing something for GPEO, he is directing the USEA and UDICOM. $nake is doing research into fighter aircraft, and coming up with good ideas and working on the handeling for the fighters, making them more realistic. Personally, I usually look for current enemies of freedom for us all to obliterate.

If you are willing to PM me, and ask me anything you want, I will reply. If you need advice, or training lectures on things you would like to know, just ask. For now, since I am kind of in need of a command center, since I am not really in a position to get into the air with you and train you, I am restricted to writing up defense and attack plans, and finding out where the enemy is based.

I can command a battle, but it would be through a chat on Fag-Book, or something. I can be in a phone call with MC, and he can relay to em what is going on and taking place. Through him, I may be able to command a battle as it is happening. $nake would be best for commanding Fighter operations, and defending areas under attack, and MC could command the land forces that would create a rolling thunder effect, bringing the storms of war into the enemies home. As $nakes wind of war takes on the enemy in the sky, MC's Tank forces could be thundering through the enemies land forces.

We should communicate more, I agree, but weekends may be the only time for us to do anything, due to work, school and other things. Remember, PM me, and I will give you air combat lectures. When you dog fight $nake, and you and him are both 1-to-1 kill, then you can be considered a Flight Officer. We could use some pilots ready for action, especially if we are going to take down a force we have been eyeballing. Lets just say they are our current enemy, and are just hiding, or so they might think they are hiding. We have found them, and soon they will be on the run.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The GPEO I know Empty The GPEO I know

Post  TheFalcon Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Last night i was trying to talk to some old friends about GPEO and they said that id join GPEO but GPEO isnt what it used to be neither is Uatia. Now last night i wasnt sure what to say to that. I was able to defend Uatia because we have been doing ops and have a better member base now, but I wasnt able to defend GPEO and that kinda hurts, because i like being here and working with you guys, but nobody is active. I get on theese forums every day. I still watch those videos of old GPEO and wonder how something that looks that cool, got this low. What is stopping us from being that old goup of friends that got shit done and had other militarily's running? It was our communication.

Currently GPEO's inner engine has come to a stand still, there is zero activity going on. We have grinded to a halt, we need to communicate, we need everyone to get on, we need people. Yesterday corsi came to me and asked me if i still thought GPEO had a chance. I said yes it did and he offerred to help in any way he can. now i know you guys dont like him but c'mon, all the same people are here and willing to help we need someone to step up, I dont care who it is whether it be snake dragon or Adrian someone needs to re-unite us.

We just got a war threat on our forums the GPEO i know would have atleast gotton more attentive and recon ops would have been stepped up. Where is everyone, we can do this I want to be a part of that fun gpeo. I want to be in one of those kickass videos. Were all here aiting for someone to do something, someone has to turn the key and start the engine for us, if i could i would, but im not high ranking. I want to see that KICKASS GPEO again.

Can we do it?
I think we can, others dont think so. Why dont we prove them wrong and make a comeback and let the world know that gpeo is still here and we will always be a strong and united community.
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum