GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDN: Test Flight

3 posters

Go down

IDN:  Test Flight Empty Re: IDN: Test Flight

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Again, that aircraft wasn't flying anything close to almost hovering. It was flying at no less than 135 kts. The Mirage 2000 cannot sustain alpha above 30 degrees any higher. That may look slow when you're standing on the ground, but how fast does a 757 look when it's on final approach? They're moving at about 180kts, but to somebody on the ground they look that they're barely even moving at all. And you didn't say anything about doing "stunts" until just now. Those of us who actually know what we're talking about refer to it as aerobatics. Stunts are things actors do in movies. And none the less, you did clearly say that "any aircraft with a powerful enough engine could hover". So no, I'm not making anything of your words other than what you said. "They that look to expose darkness in others of such magnitude truly have such darkness of their own." So you must be a dark motherfucker. You've referred to my group as cheats, thieves, liars, and bunch of other shit. And continuously do your best to defame us and discredit everything we've done. Take your own advise. The only thing I've tried to expose you as in an idiot, and I didn't even have to try because you constantly do the work for me. You admit when you're wrong? Please, you do that for yourself. You give some fake ass apology then go and do the very same shit the very next day. You don't even realize how corny you are. I apologize for trying my hardest time and time again to prove to you that my group is legit. I also apologize for recognizing the similarities in our groups ambitions and ideas, and trying to work productively with you toward a common goal. I'm also sorry for every time my group made a sincere effort to work with you no matter how many times you threw it back in our fucking faces. And most of all, I'm sorry that this is limited to only the VR World and I can't blow your useless ass out of the sky in reality. Well, you're too dumb to qualify as a pilot so I guess I'd just have to bomb you. They don't let idiots fly planes Dragnoxz. That's why computer games will be the closest you ever get to the real thing. Nobody envies you asshole. We pity you.
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kI3kPxXvBg, MIR-2000, kind of hovering.

The reason I said too not fly too low was because of such dangerous stunts, and could result in blasting things away. I did not say it would improve or disrupt the performance of the craft. So you are just trying to turn my words into something they are not. All you say about me is actually meant to go to you, but you just don't know how to say it to yourself, so you look into what you think is bad in others, and take it out on them, calling them names and being disrespectful. Remember what I said in the beginning. They that look to expose darkness in others of such magnitude truly have such darkness of their own. I admit my wrong doings, but you have yet to apologies or admit to yours.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Your words are wrong. You said you've seen an aircraft that you think was a Mir hover. And I'm telling you that the Mirage cannot fly even as slow as an F-16. Delta aircraft are not very good at low speed anything. Low speed alpha, low speed turning, low speed nothing. The Mirage is an interceptor and is good at high speed climbing and has a good turn rate...for a delta. I know this for a fact. If you saw a video of an aircraft "hovering" it was not a Mirage because those things drop like rocks once they fly slower than 135 kts. And their trust to weight ratio is not enough to suspend them in the air like an F-22 or MiG-29. Then you speak more nonsense saying that any aircraft with enough power can hover as if there is no such thing as sustained alpha limitations which is almost entirely determined by aerodynamics, not thrust. Furthermore, you say that they could hover as long as they are not low to the ground, as if ground wash does not provide 20 percent of the lift VTOL and rotary aircraft use to get off the ground. Helicopters and VTOLs hover easier at lower altitude idiot. And yes, this also goes for thrust vectoring and fixed engine fighters in a high alpha situation. That's why the climb rate of a departing aircraft is always highest right as the aircraft goes nose up. The groundwash provides them a cushion of lift that literally pushes them up into the air. The higher they are above the ground the harder the engines have to work. You don't even know this much but you're telling me you'll be able to tell if our Su-35s are over modded or not? Like you'd have a clue! That is why I came to the conclusion that you're talking out of your ass, because nothing you said held any truth. Hope that helped.
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Only you say I am talking out of my ass. I think you need to examine my words better, rather than attack them, they will eventually get back to you.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 pm

There you do talking out of your ass again. The MIR-2000 has a stall speed of 155kts at 30AOA and 130 level. You obviously don't know enough about these aircraft to determine what overmodded would even be, so trying to explain to you the flight dynamics behind our panes would be pointless. Just leave the aerospace stuff to the people who actually know what that is. Trust me, we rely on pilot skill, not cheating. And when you finally find that out first hand you'll be all out of excuses. Oh, but you'll just say, "we lost on purpose, it's part of our brilliant master plan". Please dude.
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:55 pm

The MIR-2000 can basically hover (if that is the craft I saw in a video from France), so if that thing can hover with a single engine, I am sure any other fighter with enough power can hover (as long as they are not near the ground, to blow everything away). EF-2000 is close to a MIR-2000, with the EF-2000 having more engines, and different frame, but both are very similar. When I get the chance to get in the air, with your SU's, and if they are over modded, then you will be disregarded and ignored by factions that are honest. You might as well use them F-37's from Stealth then, and fly against others who use those. I say you should make a video of its performance and post it on You Tube. And walk us through by telling us verbally what you are doing, so we all can determine if the craft is over modded or legit. What I am asking for is proof of the product, not making accusations or discrediting it.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Haha funny guy. I don't think you understood. The stall speed at 55 degrees nose high and full afterburner of the Su-35 is 75 kts. This can only be sustained for about 4.5 seconds. If we go pure vertical we can only sustain it for 1.8 seconds at full AB. The aircraft's horizontal stall speed is 105kts. The only fixed wing aircraft that can fly at 30kts are VTOLs like the JSF because they are flying in hover mode. From what the declassified speculations of the EF state, the stall speed is 115 kts. And nose it the aircraft is not built to sustain high alpha above 40. It was built to sustain high speed rates, but not low speed/high alpha.
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 pm

If your speculations show 0kts then thats your own problem.
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm

30kts!? A Eurofighter!? Dude, a Cessna 150 can't even fly that slow! The speeds, weights, and balances of our Su-35 are taken directly from the real thing's performance speculations. The only thing we changed was the cockpit avionics by adding an extra EFIS. Thrust, range, fuel load, service ceiling, everything else was taken from the information Sukhoi released to the public. What's the point in making an aircraft unless we're going to make it as realistic as possible?
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 pm

no 30kts, and what do you expect me to say about your own plane? no he didnt put me up to anything I came with my own self intrest.
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Nice retardedly over modded plane. What's that stall speed on that thing, 3kts? Too bad it didn't make a difference LOL. Just breaking your balls dude. You did better than last time. Did Dragnoxz put you up to this?
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 pm

none taken.
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:34 pm

IDN is hosting, your connection is shit. No offense.
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:12 pm

ok
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Sorry about that. "Fatal Error". Restarting session now.
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

IDN:  Test Flight Empty IDN: Test Flight

Post  IDN-SOD-1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Will be hosting a test flight in Gamespy in a few minutes. Will be in training lobby called: IDN: Su-35 Test Flight. Enter if you want.
IDN-SOD-1
IDN-SOD-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down