GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back!!!

+2
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
NOS.22.BLUE
6 posters

Go down

I'm back!!! Empty Re: I'm back!!!

Post  TFC-Reverend Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Precisely. I will say that we did have action planned against GPEO merely for the defense of our own interests (I didn't like the idea of 10 GPEO subs being within striking distance of TFC) but with the withdrawal, we don't have any reason to mobilize our forces. Dragnoxz, I need to speak to you about the withdrawals and possible expansion of TFC territory. Contact me on Skype at your earliest convenience.
TFC-Reverend
TFC-Reverend

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:17 am

TFC-Reverend wrote:Allow me to speak on TFC's behalf and state that we have never taken to the skies with intent to attack, or even bother, any GPEO craft. The only people who have made such attacks are the IDN and ARC, and the ARC are merely a terrorist group. It's what they do. IDN was practically forced into taking arms against an impending GPEO force entering within strike distance, and active threats from both parties. Task Force Crimson remains neutral in all aspects. We're not with GPEO, but by no means are we against them. I'd love to see GPEO rise to its former glory, rather than the rusted-over state it's in right now coming out of the rubble, but by no means am I going to sit on my ass and let people speak for me and my VM.
Alright, So we are good than. TFC is neutral.
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Reverend Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:59 am

Allow me to speak on TFC's behalf and state that we have never taken to the skies with intent to attack, or even bother, any GPEO craft. The only people who have made such attacks are the IDN and ARC, and the ARC are merely a terrorist group. It's what they do. IDN was practically forced into taking arms against an impending GPEO force entering within strike distance, and active threats from both parties. Task Force Crimson remains neutral in all aspects. We're not with GPEO, but by no means are we against them. I'd love to see GPEO rise to its former glory, rather than the rusted-over state it's in right now coming out of the rubble, but by no means am I going to sit on my ass and let people speak for me and my VM.
TFC-Reverend
TFC-Reverend

Back to top Go down

Post  GPEO Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

дьявол wrote:I am offering my help. Who I am does not matter. I have seen your enemies fly first hand and considering how long you have been away I can tell you that you are not prepared to take them on. They are highly skilled and coordinated and have killed many in a short period of time. It would be wise of you to accept my offer.

Ok, I don't think you know GPEO really well. GPEO, when the pilots have time to train for days, can dominate the sky. However, you might be right about us being gone for a long time, unable to practice while the rival parties have been. I feel that GPEO is in need of outside assistance, for we have rusted for a long time, and our skills may be lesser than the opposition. However, we don't know you, for all we know, you could be the opposition, trying to test our ability, to reassure that you could take us, just to make sure. but, I have been wrong in the past, however I have also been right in the past. It is all about how the cards played.
GPEO
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 pm

totally bored. Gonna host a session in training lobby if anybody would like to join me. Gonna practice some maneuvers in one of my F-22s.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 am

"I'm in the United States Air Force. I am just finished training to be a pilot". A USAF pilot? What stage of training did you finish?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 am

As I said, who I am doesn not matter. Dragnoxz himself contacted me. If he can trust me then so should you. I'm not here to kill you, but to help you kill them.
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 am

дьявол wrote:Regardless of egos on both sides. Dragnoxz asked me to help and I gave him my word that I would do my best to sharpen you all up. I cannot force you to let me. But if you and your fellow GPEO pilots actually decide to drop the egos and learn something I'll be here.
I'm sure all of them would love to have you. I on the other hand will take a little bit to warm up to you. I'm very skeptical of people. You haven't even said who you are though. Which makes me more uneasy
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 am

Regardless of egos on both sides. Dragnoxz asked me to help and I gave him my word that I would do my best to sharpen you all up. I cannot force you to let me. But if you and your fellow GPEO pilots actually decide to drop the egos and learn something I'll be here.
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 am

Well, my suggestion is that you give him a shot. If you take him out then you obviously don't need him. If he take you out, then I obviously don't need to help you. That'll be his job. Good luck.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 am

FSX-Omni Core Unltd. wrote:NOS buddy,

I made that offer because you didn't have any body else to help you prepare. And I was only going to help you warm up. This guy is offering to teach you real shit. It seems GPEO has your own instructor now and from what I've been reading this guy knows his business. Considering this, I think it'll be better for my own interest if I put my priorities in training my own guys. Until only a few minutes ago, IDN were the only guys who even had a clue as to how to answer that question. Now the gap has closed a little. Whether you realize it or not, you just learned something that every real fighter pilot depends on. I'm sure you're about to learn a lot more. I'm not gonna teach you anything you could use to kick my team's ass, but this guy sure thinks he can. Like he said, keep an open mind. We have our instructor, now so does GPEO. You should thank Drag for finding this guy. Now you might actually stand a chance.
I know you only were going to help me prepare. Thats what I meant.. One session...
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 am

NOS buddy,

I made that offer because you didn't have any body else to help you prepare. And I was only going to help you warm up. This guy is offering to teach you real shit. It seems GPEO has your own instructor now and from what I've been reading this guy knows his business. Considering this, I think it'll be better for my own interest if I put my priorities in training my own guys. Until only a few minutes ago, IDN were the only guys who even had a clue as to how to answer that question. Now the gap has closed a little. Whether you realize it or not, you just learned something that every real fighter pilot depends on. I'm sure you're about to learn a lot more. I'm not gonna teach you anything you could use to kick my team's ass, but this guy sure thinks he can. Like he said, keep an open mind. We have our instructor, now so does GPEO. You should thank Drag for finding this guy. Now you might actually stand a chance.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 am

дьявол wrote:It is obvious that luck has nothing to do with IDN and TFC success. It is knowledge of air combat tactics. I offer such knowledge in both Western and Soviet tactics to GPEO pilots. Please keep an open mind. I am here to help close the gap. It is my goal to return GPEO to its former glory as well. But there is no question that our pilots need training while TFC and IDN have been combat ready. We need to catch up then surpass them both. I can help you do this as it is obvious I possess such knowledge. And one should only assume that I have the skills to use this knowledge. If you still need further convincing I will make myself avaible when you able.
Who ever said anything about luck?
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 am

It is obvious that luck has nothing to do with IDN and TFC success. It is knowledge of air combat tactics. I offer such knowledge in both Western and Soviet tactics to GPEO pilots. Please keep an open mind. I am here to help close the gap. It is my goal to return GPEO to its former glory as well. But there is no question that our pilots need training while TFC and IDN have been combat ready. We need to catch up then surpass them both. I can help you do this as it is obvious I possess such knowledge. And one should only assume that I have the skills to use this knowledge. If you still need further convincing I will make myself avaible when you able.
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:44 am

You can come join the session if you want and help, I don't care
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 am

дьявол wrote:Exactly. That is the only correct answer. It seems IDN are the better trained. And from what I know Stinger is one of their newest pilots. Do you still think you are ready to face their entire group?
Like I said, It doesn't matter to me. I'll show you when I get on. I know what to do when I'm flying. I'm a little rusty, but I still know what to do. Also, I said fly with me and I will see about taking you up on your offer.. I already asked Omni Core guy to help me for a bit though and he agreed earlier.
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 am

Cool Good job Stinger.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 am

Exactly. That is the only correct answer. It seems IDN are the better trained. And from what I know Stinger is one of their newest pilots. Do you still think you are ready to face their entire group?
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinger729 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 am

Aspect is relative to angle off, so you can't gain any on someones six, so the answer would be 0.
Stinger729
Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 am

Oh trust me, he knows. We've been over this a hundred times. He's playing a game right now. You want me to answer?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 am

Perhaps your man doesn't know the answer then either?
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:25 am

Stinger, why don't you answer this one?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 am

He's right. That's a very basic and simple question with an even simpler answer. BFM 101, in fact not even that. 6th grade math really. Do you know the answer?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 am

дьявол wrote:It absolutely matters. There is only one correct answer for this. It is very simple. Anybody with basic understanding of positional geopmetry will know this and if you don't then I doubt you have what it takes to defeat TFC and IDN. They have not only a great technology advantage but a proven skill advatage due to the fact they are being trained by a real military aviator. I am sure that even if you cannot answer this question every one of them can. This would mean you are also at a knowledge disadvantage. They can coordinate tactics you probably are not even aware exist. You boast that you can easily defeat multiple aircraft yourself. Please wake up and realize this very same thing happened to the GPEO just the other day. If anything it looks like you may have met your match. Instead of preparing for a clean sweep, you should be preparing for a vicious fight. Neither TFC or IDN are noobs. You are approaching this with the wrong attitude and you may soon be humbled as was the rest of GPEO. I am here to help. Not just you but the rest of your comrads as well. Please consider my offer.
I know it will be a fight. I'm well aware of that, thank you very much. I'm in the United States Air Force. I am just finished training to be a pilot, but I got in an accident on my motorcycle. This is why I have been gone for so long.

Last edited by NOS.22.BLUE on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't completely finished)
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

It absolutely matters. There is only one correct answer for this. It is very simple. Anybody with basic understanding of positional geopmetry will know this and if you don't then I doubt you have what it takes to defeat TFC and IDN. They have not only a great technology advantage but a proven skill advatage due to the fact they are being trained by a real military aviator. I am sure that even if you cannot answer this question every one of them can. This would mean you are also at a knowledge disadvantage. They can coordinate tactics you probably are not even aware exist. You boast that you can easily defeat multiple aircraft yourself. Please wake up and realize this very same thing happened to the GPEO just the other day. If anything it looks like you may have met your match. Instead of preparing for a clean sweep, you should be preparing for a vicious fight. Neither TFC or IDN are noobs. You are approaching this with the wrong attitude and you may soon be humbled as was the rest of GPEO. I am here to help. Not just you but the rest of your comrads as well. Please consider my offer.
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 am

дьявол wrote:This is of no concern to IDN. Tell me NOS.22.Blue, if I am within 5 miles directly at your six o'clock and closing at a rate of 1/2 mile a second, what is your Angle Off and what is the best way for you to prevent me from continuing to gain aspect?
LOL!!!
Doesn't matter. Once I am in the air I know what to do. It just comes to me. You really think that you can hang with me. Let's do this. I'm installing it today and moving around the computer so I can hook it to my TV. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

LOL! Okay EXPERT!
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 am

This is of no concern to IDN. Tell me NOS.22.Blue, if I am within 5 miles directly at your six o'clock and closing at a rate of 1/2 mile a second, what is your Angle Off and what is the best way for you to prevent me from continuing to gain aspect?
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinger729 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 am

Now why don't we all take to the air and have a friendly match. Let's just forget who owns whatever territory for an hour and have at it.
Stinger729
Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 am

дьявол wrote:I am offering my help. Who I am does not matter. I have seen your enemies fly first hand and considering how long you have been away I can tell you that you are not prepared to take them on. They are highly skilled and coordinated and have killed many in a short period of time. It would be wise of you to accept my offer.
If you can beat me, then I will consider your offer.
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:14 am

We haven't exactly killed that many but you're right about the highly skilled and coordinated part. Thank you. Cool
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:10 am

I am offering my help. Who I am does not matter. I have seen your enemies fly first hand and considering how long you have been away I can tell you that you are not prepared to take them on. They are highly skilled and coordinated and have killed many in a short period of time. It would be wise of you to accept my offer.
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 am

дьявол wrote:I will help you train. I offer my services to all GPEO pilots in the form of air combat training so that you may fend off these warlords.
Who are you?
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinger729 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 am

Who are you?
Stinger729
Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  дьявол Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 am

I will help you train. I offer my services to all GPEO pilots in the form of air combat training so that you may fend off these warlords.
дьявол
дьявол

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:24 pm

FSX-Omni Core Unltd. wrote:When will you be available for a session?
As soon as I install it back on my computer and get all my jets and everything. I should be all set.. So hopefully soon. I really want to.. I need to redo everything with my computer though.. I might wipe it out so it runs faster and everything. then set it up so that I can connect it to my tv and be able to use that instead of a monitor..
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 pm

When will you be available for a session?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

I'm back!!! Empty I'm back!!!

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 pm

I know I've said this a couple times before, but I am. I hate how GPEO has become. I want to know how many people there still are in GPEO and everyone that is allies... I want to rebuild GPEO back to the top, and I hope everyone here agrees with me. I'm tired of seeing GPEO get disrespected. I want GPEO to rise from the dead. We will be back to one of the best VM. I will take out anyone that stands in the way of it. It's either your with GPEO or your not. If your not, you best watch your 6, because I will be on it.
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down