GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Industrialized GPEO

3 posters

Go down

Industrialized GPEO Empty Re: Industrialized GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz Tue May 20, 2014 11:19 pm

We should make some noise and recruit some young folks into the ranks. It is fun to educate the young into being like we are. We can also help guide them away from the petty arguments they tend to sometimes get caught up in, and assist in keeping their minds open. Lets raise more forces and train them to be elite, and conduct land, sea and air operations.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Sat May 10, 2014 2:57 am

Interesting.

It seems to me that GPEO and Uatia have both been operating in Cosper mode for a while now.

I don't keep track of GPEO's activities too well but I can say that Uatia has been in Cosper mode for about a year; maybe a little more.

The reason? Our "citizens" have grown up, got out of school and went to college or got a job. Which is a good thing. Good for them at least.

Funny thing is. I think it's kind of nice. Nice... and quiet.
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:31 pm

In addition to this, it may be a good thing that we are not so internally active. If we were internally active and had many members, we would most likely fight ourselves as we did in the past. As soon as the war against FSXF ended, we began to fight one another, because we had no external threat. If the US had no external threat in the real world, we might have another civil war.

I hope we can get active again though, and perhaps if we can form a force in ArmA, we could find others to either fight along side or against, and engage over the ArmA battlefields and use the Google Earth thing to mark positions and territory. By doing this we could lay a foundation to where others could form their groups from the ground up. I think we should be the side that bullies this time, and encourage random individuals to unite against us. And when they realize we were the cause of their uniting to fight us as their common foe, they may congratulate us and unite with us later on, after we or they are defeated.

This would sort of be a UIA mission, and will need to be worked out in secret, with the initial fight starting by special fores in various servers. The idea is that we become the next FSXF, bully some random players, inspire them to band together against our group, and as they form we could form, and maybe just form a completely new group as well, then have GPEO step in with SPOND Units to help the innocent group. lol, gosh this is sly, but could be effective.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Industrialized GPEO Empty Industrialized GPEO

Post  GPEO Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm

The GPEO is inactive, why ? The reason why, is because we have no reason to be active, both politically and internally. If there was a war going on, then we might have a reason to be active.

Because we are politically inactive, there are no factions to display hostile actions toward us. The only way GPEO can become active again is if it was at war with an enemy. GPEO adapts to the situations it is in, just like previous wars.

I am not saying we need to start a war, I am saying that if there was a war going on, we could assist a side that is politically aligned with us.

If we were to internally become active, we would first need a recruitment program, as well as a training program to be active. GPEO is currently only active with UIA and Black Operations abroad. It is economically active, but not militarily or politically active.

GPEO can't be politically active without a strong military, which is why the UIA and Black Operations are active. We want to see and know what is going on, and pay attention to the world. The Navy is the most active military branch of the GPEO, transporting food to the poor of nations abroad.
GPEO
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum