GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello GPEO

5 posters

Go down

Hello GPEO Empty Re: Hello GPEO

Post  GPEO Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Tornado wrote:That is the REAL world. Look where the REAL world is now. How do you think wars get started in the first place? After a while, everyone was just arguing over a bunch of crap that was completly pointless.

Exactly, WHY do real wars get started ? Because, like us, they who just have to point fingers at others just have to declare war, and the winner is usually the one who writes history. In our case, both the winner and loser can write history. Our groups wage war for the military forces to have something to do, we just never have a reason to go to war, other then to argue about something, weather it be political or religious. Everyone has different ways of looking at things. VR-World, VM's, do 2 different things to stay occupied. One, they conduct peaceful operations, without other factions interfering. Two, they find other groups to wage conflict or wars on. For us, as in both sides of the conflicts, it is meant to be fun. But, some groups just like to take over everything, and just don't know how to do it logically.

They should use Seattle as an example. 2 City's, friend and foe. Each one having multiple airports. Took 6 in a half hours of constant air battle to take that place. Big Battle, small amount of area recovered. Makes one wonder how some of these new groups thought they had all of something within a day. Then, when it came time for someone to try and tell them, they got all mad and left, lol. GOOD, let them leave; we prefer to combat groups that are smart and know what they are doing. Then again, they usually end up as our allies, lol. (They were smart enough not to mess with us, lol).

In all regards, my personall feeling toward it all. If someone is up for actually talking to us, to organize a battle, even htough they might hate us, (or me personally), all they gotta do is talk to me, one on one. Put aside the Faction VS Faction and Personal Issues, and find out the regions, and direction of attacks or defense. It would be much better. Both (Staff) will know potential outcomes, but both will ultimately fight brutally to win once the operations begins. That is what is called "Keeping it Honest and Fun for Both Sides." I don't really care for the nergo (Nerd-Ego) talk, because it is just boring and not really accomplishing anything.

If GPEO is defeated, we will accept it, and make something of it. Then we will have reason to Rebel, lol ! Just with those other guys would listen, or else they and we will lose good friends and members from arguments that are not necessary. Yes it is war, no it is not real life, it is a Virtual World that we need not get too upset about, even if we lose it can still be fun.
GPEO
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  cappilot12 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Tornado wrote:That is the REAL world. Look where the REAL world is now. How do you think wars get started in the first place? After a while, everyone was just arguing over a bunch of crap that was completly pointless.

I don't think you got the point of my post, but if you think countries with nuclear weapons going at each other's throats is no big deal then that's fine.

cappilot12

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornado Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:54 pm

That is the REAL world. Look where the REAL world is now. How do you think wars get started in the first place? After a while, everyone was just arguing over a bunch of crap that was completly pointless.

Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  cappilot12 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Cold War... nuclear armed states going at each other's throats
Israel vs. Iran... See my Cold War description. That and the fact that one of them sponsors terrorists and the other deprives half its population of its rights.

Yep, no reason to overreact with anything going on in politics...

cappilot12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Tornado wrote:oh idk... It just seemed like people were over-reacting on both sides.
Look at the real world, at how politics are. Cold War, Russia and USA. Today, Iran & Israel.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornado Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 pm

oh idk... It just seemed like people were over-reacting on both sides.

Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  GPEO Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm

lol, what makes you think anyone hates you ? It is the trust aspect, not hate. Though, I don't remember very well what happened. Enemy talking shit, but never shows for battles. They failed to take out Transport, so it made it to its destination. Many good pilots showed up, so at least they know we have good friends, and muscle. So, we will just be conducting our peaceful operations, and maybe keep some of our friends active.
GPEO
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornado Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 pm

No, I just wanted to see how things have changed in the past year. To see if people still hate me or not. I'm done with flight simulator wars.

Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 am

Hello Tornado. Have you come to make yourself trusted again?
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello GPEO Empty Hello GPEO

Post  Tornado Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Glad to see you guys are still running. Its been a while hasn't it?

Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down