GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of pilots Are needed most?

3 posters

Go down

What kind of pilots Are needed most? Empty What kind of pilots Are needed most?

Post  nlairforce Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:45 am

Since I didnt get any training and i said to Dragnoxz i wanted to be a fighter pilot, I wondered if we need other kinds of pilots. It doesnt really matter what kind of pilot I will be but im not really good with choppers.
So come to a conclusion of what you need most, and I will try to become an experienced pilot in that category.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of pilots Are needed most? Empty Re: What kind of pilots Are needed most?

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:54 am

Yo, I can train ya now if ya want, check the Fighter Training Course thing, I posted a new way for Fighter Training, maybe we can experament with that one and ROCK, lol !

Now, you can be qualified for any role, and when we need a sertin type of role in the air at a specific time you coulld be qualified for thes role you were trained for to battle. I mean ya can do any role, but ya gota be qualified for it. Some have never done the courses and are still inlisted pilots but still can do flights.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of pilots Are needed most? Empty Re: What kind of pilots Are needed most?

Post  Spartan Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 am

Need AWACS.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:46 pm

I will see what i can do Spartan but first I want to finish my fighter course.
Maybe after that I want to do some other stuff.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:00 pm

I wanna finish my fighter course too but no one will finish it. I mean what else do I need to know
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Yo, Spartin, NL, ya'll should practice Dog Fighting, remember that someone that has around the same experiance as you is best to practice with, practicing with a veteran will only teach you to be defeated. It would be best if a Instructor flew with you guys when you dog fight against each other and offer you advice during the time you practice with other rokies. Your instructor can only teach you how to count, some tips on some maneuvers, and the way each plane can handle at different speeds and altitudes.

Maybe as we go along with this training program it may start to form into something like:

1. Basic flight and getting use to the different fighters in GPEO.

2. As you take the controls of the vareous fighters a instructor will fly with you to walk you throgh the different maneuvers that you can do in the verious fighters.

3. When you are ready to practice dog fighting with someone you will be teamed up in with another pilot. This will be your in training wingman. You will practice dogfighting with your wingmen till you can take on veteran fighters.

4. When your instructors feel that you are ready for combat then you will team up with your wing man and go head to head with another rookie flight of 2.

5. You as a member of a flight of 2 then take on a flight of veteran fighters, these fighters will most likeley be pillots undergoing manitory refresher practice. This will be you VS them, you will be defending a flight of cargo planes in a war game.

Once you complete your fighter training you will receve your hard earned officers award. You will then be able to choose a few options for a base of operation between you and your wingman.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Thats a great idea dragon, maybe Spartacus and me can be each others wingman.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Yea, but we will have to find out each of your dog fighting abilities so that you and another pilot have the same advantages and experiance. Instead of one of you alwayse winning you both can practice and experament together with both your own abilities, learning morer and correcting mistakes as you and another wingman go along. For the first part of fighter training a veteran or instructor pilot should ride along with the student pilot, giving advice as the student learns. It may also be a good idea for the student to alwayse ask questions when they have one to ask, to keep the communication and learning going.

PS. Sorry for not being on, the internet box at the house broke, we should be getting a new one in a few days.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down