GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ?

4 posters

Go down

Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ? Empty Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ?

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm

There has been contravercy about the Pale Blue areas on the map marking for a civilian community, the UCGS. To clear things up a international vote is to be helled to unmark these areas and to turn these areas into 'White' neutral areas, the proposed map shows this consept idea of a world without the UCGS. And to place the GPEO territories back to where they were before the UCGS was established, al lareas that GPEO fought for in combat or annexed over time would stay GPEO, but all other areas that were requested by past members of GPEO, and others to be guarded will be removed off of this list, inclouding Ejypt, Spain, Italy, Turkey, China, and other places, though parts of the Middle East have already been withdrawn from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and other areas. Though GPEO bses in some of these regions will still have a small GPEO presence for verious operations, like humanitarian aid, relief, etc.
Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ? Gm-2_310
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ? Empty Re: Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ?

Post  Spartan Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm

USGC should not be there.... it is useless and frankly, stupid [towards other VMs].

I vote UCGS should stay off the map
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ? Empty Re: Should the UCGS be marked on the VR-World Map anymore ?

Post  Fury12 Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

I would just like to point out that it was the original problem in the GPEO- FSXCG/WDF/VRC conflict. a very firm no on my end.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm

I really have no idea who the fuck UCGS is, but here is my proposal for being marked as a VM. If you dont conduct REGULAR(at least once a month) OPERATIONS, you should be taken off of the roster of VM's, and start over again. Obisvouley, if you dont conduct ops for over a month, you dont take this world seriously.
FSXAA #1
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK"

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 pm

FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:I really have no idea who the fuck UCGS is, but here is my proposal for being marked as a VM. If you dont conduct REGULAR(at least once a month) OPERATIONS, you should be taken off of the roster of VM's, and start over again. Obisvouley, if you dont conduct ops for over a month, you dont take this world seriously.

UCGS was a defense mechanism for GPEO. they took it out cus it pissed to many people off, kinda like the Soviet Union let Austria go in the 50's
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Spartan wrote:
FSXAA #1 "MAVERICK" wrote:I really have no idea who the fuck UCGS is, but here is my proposal for being marked as a VM. If you dont conduct REGULAR(at least once a month) OPERATIONS, you should be taken off of the roster of VM's, and start over again. Obisvouley, if you dont conduct ops for over a month, you dont take this world seriously.

UCGS was a defense mechanism for GPEO. they took it out cus it pissed to many people off, kinda like the Soviet Union let Austria go in the 50's

Umm, NO. The UCGS was the Community or could be called the Nation in which GPEO Served for. But, yea, it pissed too many FUCKS off. But some FUCKS like to start off with Everything, but when they see that another group has alot they get threateded by it. So, when GPEO Worked for years to attain those territories we moved the military part out and then declared those territories Free Societies, where they had Freedom, but no, pissy fit Folkz thought it was a buffer thing for GPEO, when in reality it was the Nation that GPEO Protected. Ok ? That should CLEAR things up for EVERYOEN. Maybe GPEO Should just Re-Secure those areas, because those are Rightfully GPEO Lands, that were given to the Free Community.

Speratucis, you Opinions are NOT Facts. Plz, Get the FUCK our of you don't like True Freedom, no one likes you anymore, your VR-World is failing, nor you FSXCG is going, all there is now is your friends, You, Jast and Corsi, and maybe Bass. The True FSX VR-World is the ONLY one, no one owns it, just like the real world. We use the basic laws of logic, Gravity, Time, Etc. LOGIC, something you might not know, oh and Common Sense, another thing you might fail to understand.

I may NOT be Religous, but I act more Christian than you do, you being a Christian, or someone who worships a God.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down