GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricket911

3 posters

Go down

Cricket911 Empty Cricket911

Post  cricket911 Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:58 pm

hello im Cricket911 before coming to the gpeo i flew coast guard helos with a non-official group of people. i have flown many sorties with them and have honed my skilles with a helicopter. One of my best missions with them was when a boeing 747 crashed off of the coast of Hawaii. i and coast guard 29 recovered app. 45 survivors. the crash was about 20.3 nm off of the coast and there was a 17knts wind. during the mission i flew the hh-65 dauphin made by alphasim. the rescue took about two hours to fully complete. i can fly many different roles as far as helicopters go, i can fly SAR (search and rescue) MEDIVAC, cargo, recon, light attack. i am an airman 1st class currently in gpeo and am in the FSXRC (FSX Royal Crusaders) currently lead by $nake. i hope to get my wings soon and become a helicopter trainer. im currently being trained in fighters and hope to soon be officially one of them as well as one of GPEO's finest. I currently have on kill which was during the GPEO-IFR war and it was against xxxflightcentre. i was flying the f/a-18. in total i have flown around 68 hours in a helicopter and hope to everyday increase the number. my favorite trick with a helicopter is the bridge weave. My favorite helicopter is a mix between the SH-2 Superseasprite and the UH-1N/Y twin huey. they both are excelent helicopters.
i hope to become a gpeo trainer in helicopters.
i Love God and am a devout Christian

Cricket911 Cricke10

happy flying farao

Last edited by cricket911 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 am; edited 4 times in total
cricket911
cricket911

http://www.Thefirst2fight.com

Back to top Go down

Cricket911 Empty Re: Cricket911

Post  rubendal Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Nice. I think this is the way to linke a picture not totally sure. I've done it before I hope I can do it again lol.

....... [url]address goes here[/url] .............

I hope it works for you
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 am

Dang, I feel like such a fuck for those anti religious things I said. I think I miss Cricket, he was a good pilot. Too bad those of religion can't forgive as easily as those without. I officially ask for forgiveness if I offended you, Cricket. However, I would not expect forgiveness because of your vengeful religion. There is always a reason why I don't like religion, and one primary reason is the preaching of forgiveness with the lack of forgiveness. There is honor, and there is forgiveness. Forgiveness and Mercy is valued as high as Honor in the GPEO, are you worthy and capable of giving the very forgiveness your religion preaches about ? Or will you continue to uphold vengeance and condemn a person who does not support or share your beliefs ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down