GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:56 pm



http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/14/43/27/59/gm-3_310.png



http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/14/43/27/59/vr-wor10.png

Note: Need Communications Going. State what is changed or where a conflict might be, and positions or details on the Key, so that an improved Map & Key can be made.

Also make a Note; that any group that sees that a GPEO marked area is one that they think they claim, they are tragically mistaken. I gave spesifically stated before I left that no land of GPEO is to be given, taken, or withdrawn for any reaso, and if invaded is to be reclaimed. There is a reason for that instruction, and it is an important one.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Fury12 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Dragon, with all due respect, I'm afraid I have to reject your map, due to inaccuracy. It does not include multiple VMs. Also, snake said that my map was accurate, and up to date. If you have a problem with any VMs that have taken your land, I would suggest talking to the leaders about it. However, I can fill in as much as I can:

The GPEO gave the VFF all of the continental US, except for Florida. Snake has the treaty.

Snake gave the FSXAW France, since they were a new VM just starting up.

The OMBU took Canada, and the British Isles.

The Black Eagles took Russia.

The FSXRC has South Africa, Iceland, Belgium, and Lux.

The CG returned, and reclaimed its land before we left.

The WCF invaded, and occupies Australia.

I believe that covers everything. Again, I would strongly suggest discussing some of your territorial conflicts with the factions that currently occupy them. If you need contacts, I can send them to you.

avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Spartan on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Fury12 wrote:Dragon, with all due respect, I'm afraid I have to reject your map, due to inaccuracy. It does not include multiple VMs. Also, snake said that my map was accurate, and up to date. If you have a problem with any VMs that have taken your land, I would suggest talking to the leaders about it. However, I can fill in as much as I can:

The GPEO gave the VFF all of the continental US, except for Florida. Snake has the treaty.

Snake gave the FSXAW France, since they were a new VM just starting up.

The OMBU took Canada, and the British Isles.

The Black Eagles took Russia.

The FSXRC has South Africa, Iceland, Belgium, and Lux.

The CG returned, and reclaimed its land before we left.

The WCF invaded, and occupies Australia.

I believe that covers everything. Again, I would strongly suggest discussing some of your territorial conflicts with the factions that currently occupy them. If you need contacts, I can send them to you.



I second this. I'm sure Snake would Third it.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  rubendal on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 pm

There may be some of GPEO territory that was taken, I'm not sure. Once again, you'll have to talk to snake for that. Some of the factions need to be updated. For example UCFS disbanded. FSXAA and CG are active, OMBU and BE are active also. I'm not sure who all is active and disbanded and inactive.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Spartan on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 pm

VFF is also active. FSXAA is gone.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 pm

It is not that, it is just that we fought for Fraqnce, Seattle, the PAcific, and everything we had marked pretty much, and Started with NOTHING, almost, bunked in with allies or small islands, and now these new factions think they can just start up with everything, just because they are starting up and just made a quick friend with another group ?

Gona need them contacts, settle things and shoot $nake, gona need to find me service pistol, $NAKE !

I remember stating to $nake that he was not to hand out land, or anything like that, and to do what he could if someone attacked, to defend our areas, and to keep political talks low. Then again, I have been gone for as long as the "Revolutionary War" took from start to end, fuk, half a year, has it ben that long ?

And I notice some old traitors might want to return. Though forgiveness already occured moments after the acts took place, but the trust is gone. For those who wish to return, it is onlyl up to you. But, keep this in mind, what would you do if someone did that to you, and they wanted back into your group ? The thing going through my mind is that maybe you guys just want back because you realize how good GPEO actually is, that or you still hate it, and just think that time has healed wounds, and that everyone will eventually forget, forget the nukings, the bombings, the attempted coup's, the treachery, the unspeakable dishonor and lack of loyalty to freedom. It aint me that you all betrayed, it is the group and its cause.

I mad a vow the day I lost internet, that if any part of our land was lost, and the ones who have that land refuzed to return our land, GPEO will declare for the first time, and with no regrets, even if it is at a cost. Lets say, if FSXF decided to claim some land, or someone gave them it, and I returned and they did not want to, or if any hesitation occured, a War would happen on sight.

Now, before a war could happen, we would need to enact the "Decleration of War Act," so, in the case of someone rejecting or denying GPEO their rightful land back, we could legally recover our land, by just plucking it from them.

Now, for Austrailia, I am wondering how they got that, because it is still VMC, did they inform VMC that they declared war ? OR, did they call it out on some site, hat they took it, without a fight. BEcause if so, they are going to get hell from VMC, if they are active. If not, then they better be very nervis if we are abele to declare war, because things are goign to chainge, but things are going to be extremly good for GPEO, in all aspects. So, those who wish to return, it is up to you, but should you betray, I can garutee you will not want to return again.

Seattle Washington, Oregon, France, and any Pacific Islands must be returned, a time span can be made, but GPEO must return. This donation of land was a serious mistake. I am not mad a $nake, I just wish he understood the importance of these territories, I remember saying something like, "Not to lost any land, or to gove any land out," ANY ! But, I understand that he was not there for Seattle, a 6+ hour intence battle, for France, or any of those things. Georgia, the Carolinas and th eparts of states that also have been donated to this new group also are important, because we did fight for them, and important bases are there. I hope these foregin factions understand, and comply, because I would hate to have to go to war for all of those lands AGAIN. And I am sure everyone knows that ig GPEO ever was an Offencive group, that we would in fact, get these lands back, if they were not returned.

I am getting memories of when Corsi falsly gave the Canadian Forces our territories, and then we looked bad when we said no that never happened. But this is different, we are to blame, and I am sure these groups who "just got" the land would not choose not to return that land, to the rightful ones who actually fought for it. Like I alwayse said, if someone wants our land, they will have to fight for it. If they are going to refuze to return our land, they better declare war now while we are weak, because once that Decleration of War Act is official, that will mark our first decleration of war, to retreave our land, that we fought for so long ago. And everyone will then know what War-mongering truly is.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  rubendal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Hmm yes maybe $nake shouldn't have given away the land like that. I can't judge because I wasn't aware of any orders like htat from Dragon. However, If you are going to start takign back the lands that were given away, your going to have to do it carefully to avoid having everyone else quitting. Or your going to have to declare war on some factions (which I think GPEO should be able to do anyway) and take the land back by force. Because as far as the other factions are concerned, the land was given to them by virtually a leader of a faction, and that land (in their eyes) is theirs not ours. ANyway, I would treat this as a virtual incident, and not real life. Don't just take it back jsut like that, and put it on the Maps as our land. I think it should be done virtually.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Fury12 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Rubin, I think you bring up a great point.

The map that I posted is acknowledged by all the VMs. It is considered the most "current" map. You clearly have a land conflict, and you must contact the VMs that have infringed on your land, whether on purpose or not. If you would like me to send you any skype contacts, send me a private message, and I'll give them to you.

With all due respect Dragon, you can't come storming in with a map that is over seven months old, and expect us to accept it. Many VMs joined the world while you were gone, and most of them did not have territory that they could come back to on that map.
avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  rubendal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:22 pm

It is not up to me to contact the VM leaders to get the land back. Dragon and $nake must sort this out on their own, decide on the best course of action, and then I will probably help to execute it. I didn't give out the land, so I won't demand it back. And in defence of dragon, he wasn't 'storming in here with a 6 month year old map expectin us to accept it' He just posted the map of what it used to be like, and asked us all to update him on who is and isn't politically active/disbanded/ etc
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Fury12 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Sorry for the confusion rubin. I was addressing Dragon the other two paragraphs Razz

avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  rubendal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 pm

OK we're sorted out then.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:44 pm

YEA ! MTFKR !

No, IT is not like I am FORCING anyone to give it back, I just hope these new groups realize that these lands were NOT meant to be just given out like candy, Seattle was fought for and is important, Georgia and the Carolinas also, and France is one extremly important part of land to us, due to that being one of the largest most important back-bone for our economical striegnth, NOT THAT THEY MIGHT CARE, but it is in no question that we will get those lands back, wether it be a political discussion or a open war, and like my vow, we will go through with retrieving our lands. GPEO land was never to be handed out, not after we fought long battles for it. And where is $nake, did he die or something ? Or is he usually gone for days ?

I w9uld like to make a statement, about new groups startign up. New groups starting up that automatically have so much land, it is impossible in a way, because how are they goign to defend it all ? IT is more logical to post all the airport ID's rather than to just claim the terrirory, factions like GPEO, UAtia, FXCG, VMC, WCF, UCFS, MNU, FSXF are the ones who should have marked territories, based on their seniority of a community, member count, historical batles for land, and all. A group starting out should start out with posting their immediate start bases, and their color on maps should be marked as Dots, wher eheir bases are, atleast untill their group expande int o2-to3 more bass, wher the dots can be connected. You can see how we are doing that in GPEO, right ? Frnce, all those bases we operate from, Singapore, Indonesia, Florida to the Carolinas, Seattle to Alaska, Tijuana, South Tip, PAcific Islands (For Training), Hawaii, Iraq, Middle East. And, look, Egypt has a GPEO collord Dot, along with Sweden, parts of China, Russia, Iceland, and parts of South America. If you operate there, that is your land, like FSXCG, they operate near the US Capital, (I remember GPEO liberated DC also, but FSXCG natrually operates there, so it is their land bydefult). FSXF operates out of all of those light blue Dots, and look, FSXF is the largest military group, and don't even have their borders officially marked, because they are a "Defensive Group" if you all han't noticed, and they have the largest population of NUKES, but they at least are "Responsible" with them, accept for their nuking of their own base, lol.

So, in a way, it is really where the factions operate out of naturally. Now, if one of these group wanted to operate out of, say, Key West, they gona be bunked with GPEO, or if they want us out, they gona have to fight for it, if they can manage to even get there. The stratige iis almost realistic also, one cant just say "Oh, I a goin to start at Kew West Intl. and invade Key West NAS, and do it, then claim it, without echeduleing their operation, informing their opponent of it, because both sides would need to be present for it, to FIGHT for it, instead of these cheap ass attacks in which they claim to own it without a fight, just because they land a chopper or cargo plane at the base. One base would be an all day battle, if you really think about it, it is going to take loadz of troops, cargo planes and fighter cover just to take one fukin base. You saw how we had takin 6+ hours to take Seattle, and aftter FSXF was gone, we had many cargo flights going into and out of Seattle, to secure it further. And another good example is Hawaii, multiple cargos landed at the same airport, fighters secured superiority, and cago flight were constantly going back & forth.

No one now a days know how to conduct a war, they think because they land a cargo plane on an airport thatthey automatically have it, but that cargo plane can still be plucked by a chopper, like when Coolman did in Seattle. C-5, V-22 destroyed by Coolman, after it landed, it was still on the runway, troops were killed when they came out, and also if they stayed in the plane. So, a group of cargo making a pass over an airport, dropping troops out, then returning to get more is more logical, don't you all think ?

Anyay, gota get goin, and if you can, connect them other VM's to this link, maybe we can resolve this border issue.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  GhostEye on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:17 pm

I think DC should remain a neutral point in the us just sayen. Also yes i agree with dragonxz about the western states like Washington, Seattle and California are GPEO Territory. Because we fought for those three states like Alaska are like permanent GPEO Territory (in a matter of speaking) You cant just give away land like candy (especially if that candy is IN OUR MOUTH AND WE ARE CHEWING IT). In my opinion the only person able to give GPEO Territory away is dragnoxz if GPEO does not occupy it it usually can be given to them.

Just offering an opinion
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Spartan on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 am

In case you havent noticed:


VMC is long gone
MNU is even longer gone
Uatia is gone
UCFS ceded all land to OMBU and joined with VFF
WCF is inactive and a voluntary vassal of VFF
FSXF has no desire to have anything to do with the VR World, though they still hate GPEO.


California, with the exception of San Diego, has not been marked on the map for almost a year.

VFF could easily take the United States: Winning an election, and it's as simple as that.

DC is CG's base of Operations.


Drag, you can't comeback and expect everyone to think you are still almighty administrator of the world. the world functioned without you, and especially well in the last 5 weeks. But tell me this: Would you rather break a strong alliance with VFF, in which you have acess to Washignton, Oregon, and the Carolinias, or just say, "Fuck it, I'm back an I wanna [try] to kick someones ass?" The thing is, your interim commander, via treaty, gave VFF those GPEO lands, and FSXAW your France. If you declare war, the entire world would be against you. And if you declare war over treaties your own XO signed, and you want to spread, Not GPEO's, but your unitarian and off-Communist mentality, that is very much like something Nazi Germany or Soviet Union would have done.

In all, I ask for this to be resolved via diplomacy with the leaders of OMBU, FSXAW, CG, and VFF.
avatar
Spartan
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  nlairforce on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 am

Dragon, The land was "Given" as you say, for the following reasons. New VM's deserve a chance to start up. I think this is freedom given to others. Dont you think this is a great start for good alliances?
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 24
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 am

Yea, but we get betrayed all the time, too bad they didn't READ and UNDERSTAND what I posted in the VR-World Fix thing. However, Speraticuses comments are distastefull, lol. I contacted VMC, they exist, MNU, duno, but I did invent the VR-World consept, and I am NOT a Commy, as you disrespectfully state. Your constant hatred over me is not going to help you get any closer to your belief of heaven. I thought you were a Christian ? Why don't you ACT like it ?
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Fury12 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Spartan wrote:DC is CG's base of Operations.

That may be so, but we are a neutral faction. An excellent place to hold talks.
avatar
Fury12

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  GhostEye on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:36 pm

nlairforce wrote:Dragon, The land was "Given" as you say, for the following reasons. New VM's deserve a chance to start up. I think this is freedom given to others. Dont you think this is a great start for good alliances?

But you "DONT" give away GPEO Territory!!! Thats one thing U NEVERR DO
and he never had authorization to give ""GPEO Territory"" Away. everything but GPEO Terr is fine that someone else takes it as long as it did not have blue lines or blue fill in Smile
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  rubendal on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Spartan wrote:

Drag, you can't comeback and expect everyone to think you are still almighty administrator of the world. the world functioned without you, and especially well in the last 5 weeks. But tell me this: Would you rather break a strong alliance with VFF, in which you have acess to Washignton, Oregon, and the Carolinias, or just say, "Fuck it, I'm back an I wanna [try] to kick someones ass?" The thing is, your interim commander, via treaty, gave VFF those GPEO lands, and FSXAW your France. If you declare war, the entire world would be against you. And if you declare war over treaties your own XO signed, and you want to spread, Not GPEO's, but your unitarian and off-Communist mentality, that is very much like something Nazi Germany or Soviet Union would have done.

Look if dragon gave specific orders not to give away any GPEO territory while he was gone, then it is only natural that when he comes back adn finds that some has been given away, then he is going to try to get it back.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 am

rubendal wrote:
Spartan wrote:

Drag, you can't comeback and expect everyone to think you are still almighty administrator of the world. the world functioned without you, and especially well in the last 5 weeks. But tell me this: Would you rather break a strong alliance with VFF, in which you have acess to Washignton, Oregon, and the Carolinias, or just say, "Fuck it, I'm back an I wanna [try] to kick someones ass?" The thing is, your interim commander, via treaty, gave VFF those GPEO lands, and FSXAW your France. If you declare war, the entire world would be against you. And if you declare war over treaties your own XO signed, and you want to spread, Not GPEO's, but your unitarian and off-Communist mentality, that is very much like something Nazi Germany or Soviet Union would have done.

Look if dragon gave specific orders not to give away any GPEO territory while he was gone, then it is only natural that when he comes back adn finds that some has been given away, then he is going to try to get it back.

Natrually, and not to let the GPEO run everyones life while I am gone, because remember after COCKSTARD fuked everything up, he thought GPEOws owed to him for many reasons, we broke up big time, restarted from nothing basically, started off with only a few members, bobby, I think killer, skykid, some recruits who left because they didn't understand what was going on, and then we recruited dan kelly, $nake, and some others, airwolf returned and so did kendall, because ether their parents grounded them or their omps were messed up, I cant remember evryon, (it was long ago) but thre were more (pluss I am tired and should be passed out, and along time ago at that and cant REMEMBER YESTERDAY !), but I do remember I gota train Razz, lol.

"THUD !"
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM-3.3 MAP With the Historic Faction Position Influences

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum